Texas now has more Covid deaths than California does even though CA's population is 33% bigger

BULLSHIT!!!!

:laughing0301:
Pull your head out of Trump's ass, just for a second, step outside, get some fresh air for once, and understand what's going on around you hack.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg
Project much, doll? :auiqs.jpg:

Republican governance will do that to a state...

It's because we have the ideal humidity for the covid-19 viral transmission vector with one of the rainiest years ever here in the Lone Star and Friendship State. Covid spreads fast in the warm, damp weather. It would be a lot worse if we didn't have wise caregivers.

Number of cases means nothing...its how many are critical and what the mortality rate is. US critical case rate now down to .5% of total.

And here are all the states which have higher per capita deaths than Texas. California is at 42 per 100k, not much different. All this is if you happen to accept that all these deaths were actually primarily COVID, which I don't. $30,000 extra for hospital for calling it COVID and putting them on a ventilator, killing them. The ones we know were COVID were Killer Cuomo with his masterpiece of elderly genocide.

It is so pathetic when liberals play with grownups and try to make a point.

Oct. 13
1602615169358.png

New York has almost twice as many deaths as New York and their population is 50% bigger.

Democrat governance will do that to a State.

Dude, think ...

Texas has 10 million more people than NY State.

Correct, that's what I said.

The population of Texas is 30 million, New York is 20 million. That makes Texas 50% larger than New York, which would be 10 million more people.

Here's a gold star for explaining to me what I said

Sad. I have always liked Texas, or maybe like my thoughts of Canada (which Shocked Canadian has tried to re-educate me about the reality), just a romantic illusion of the thought of Texas. No matter. Hate they are suffering these loses. Good luck to Texas and the Texans on this board.

Funny how you take the SOLE word of a twitter account with #TurnTexasBlue as fact.
:laughing0301:

Did not even read the link this time as I take very little news from twitter, and already aware of the resurgence in Texas and other states. Here is another look.
View attachment 401088

And the homeless don’t get counted.

Sad. I have always liked Texas, or maybe like my thoughts of Canada (which Shocked Canadian has tried to re-educate me about the reality), just a romantic illusion of the thought of Texas. No matter. Hate they are suffering these loses. Good luck to Texas and the Texans on this board.

It's fake news like anything leftist stains say.

New York has almost twice as many deaths as New York and their population is 50% bigger.

Democrat governance will do that to a State.

Dude, think ...

Texas has 10 million more people than NY State.

Correct, that's what I said.

The population of Texas is 30 million, New York is 20 million. That makes Texas 50% larger than New York, which would be 10 million more people.

Here's a gold star for explaining to me what I said

Actually, smart ass, you typed New York twice. This is what you said:

Forum List

Back