Texas passes Constitutional Amendment basically banning a State Income Tax.

Funny thing about messageboards..............once you post something and it gets quoted by another poster, it doesn't go away.
I'll ask you the same question I asked the Ding bat. It would appear you're claiming I'm making a comparison that one is better than the other, right? If that's the case I want you to show me exactly where I did that........ The clock's ticking......
The clock's ticking?

:114:
Like the Ding bat you're avoiding the question.........
Your post is here already. I'm not in the habit of jumping thru hoops because some poster wants to deny what he posted.

Deal with it.
I just thought you might want to back up your asinine claim with fact, that's all. Nice backpeddle though.......
Your post is here already. No backpeddling on my part.

Don't get butthurt because I won't follow you down your rabbit hole.

I'll ask you the same question I asked the Ding bat. It would appear you're claiming I'm making a comparison that one is better than the other, right? If that's the case I want you to show me exactly where I did that........ The clock's ticking......
The clock's ticking?

Your post is here already. I'm not in the habit of jumping thru hoops because some poster wants to deny what he posted.

Deal with it.
I just thought you might want to back up your asinine claim with fact, that's all. Nice backpeddle though.......

A rabbit hole of your creation...... Thanks for playing. You and the Dingbat can continue your circle jerk, pat each other on the butt, give each other a deep kiss and claim you know what you're talking about. I'll just sit back, point and laugh from now on.

More crawfishing.
Wow, and I bet you think you're educated....... Wow....... Try again Sparky. :thup:
Funny thing about messageboards..............once you post something and it gets quoted by another poster, it doesn't go away.
The clock's ticking?

He’s super triggered about this.
If you say so. Actually it's more fun watching you two make fools of yourselves...... :rofl:

The clock's ticking?

Deal with it.

A rabbit hole of your creation...... Thanks for playing. You and the Dingbat can continue your circle jerk, pat each other on the butt, give each other a deep kiss and claim you know what you're talking about. I'll just sit back, point and laugh from now on.
Good for you.

The proposition makes it virtually impossible for TX lawmakers to implement a state income tax.

Passed 74%-26%.

Pre-emptive action aimed at the leftists flooding the state from shithole libnut states like Kalifornia.

Texas election results 2019: How constitutional amendments fared this year
There's always a trade off, Texas gets ya with high property taxes and relatively high sales taxes not to mention that Texas governments have been growing as fast as Kalifornia's. There are moves within the State legislature to limit not only sales and property taxes but government expansion beyond a specific annual percentage without a popular vote so that's a good thing or not depending on one's perspective. I don't live there any longer so I really don't care any more.

Sales tax rates:
Kalifornia: 7.5%
Texas: 6.25%

Income tax rates:

Kalifornia 7.75%
Texas: 0%

Property tax rates:
Kalifornia: .74%
Texas: 1.81%

Total: Kalifornia: 15.99%
Texas: 8.06%

The fkrs are stupid as hell cant yah tell LOL.

Wow, and I bet you think you're educated....... Wow....... Try again Sparky. :thup:
The clock's ticking?

If you say so. Actually it's more fun watching you two make fools of yourselves...... :rofl:
Lighten up, Francis.

The clock's ticking?

Lighten up, Francis.
tumblr-inline-nvx4uu6oza1rcd4r0-500-1465313393127.gif

The proposition makes it virtually impossible for TX lawmakers to implement a state income tax.

Passed 74%-26%.

Pre-emptive action aimed at the leftists flooding the state from shithole libnut states like Kalifornia.

There's always a trade off, Texas gets ya with high property taxes and relatively high sales taxes not to mention that Texas governments have been growing as fast as Kalifornia's. There are moves within the State legislature to limit not only sales and property taxes but government expansion beyond a specific annual percentage without a popular vote so that's a good thing or not depending on one's perspective. I don't live there any longer so I really don't care any more.

Sales tax rates:

Income tax rates:

Kalifornia 7.75%

Property tax rates:

Please don't tell me you thought it was a good idea to call someone else stupid......... Oh the irony!!!!! :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

Passed 74%-26%.

Sales tax rates:

Income tax rates:

Kalifornia 7.75%

Property tax rates:

Please don't tell me you thought it was a good idea to call someone else stupid......... Oh the irony!!!!! :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

you're just another highly educated idiot

You're an idiot.

You were saying?

Passed 74%-26%.

Sales tax rates:

Income tax rates:

Kalifornia 7.75%

Property tax rates:

unless you live in a city of any size in Texas.
Then the sales tax is 25% more than what you just lied about.

you also ignored the school district taxes in the shit hole that is Texas

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for supper
Good thing we live in a Representative Republic then, right?
More reason why you don’t put a change to the Constitution up to a popular vote
Why not? Why do you oppose the people of a state having a direct say in how the state is run?

I assume it is because you are unable to think for yourself, and instead rely on political hacks to do our thinking. Typical Dimwinger.
Ahh..so you believe in the direct will of the people...I take it you believe that Hillary should be President..as the will of the people was expressed by her winning the popular vote?

BTW..I believe in the electoral college and I think Trump is the legally elected President. Why don't you?

My guess is that you are a typical party hack--who has one set of rules for his opposition..and another for his party.
Apples and oranges.

Texas has a system where the elected legislators debate and decide what, if any, propositions to amend the State Constitution get onto the ballot for a vote. If one is debated and written, then put on the ballot, the citizens of TX decide if it makes it or not.

Much like amending the US Constitution.

You trying to equate that to the Electoral College is moronic.

Next?

no, you have a double standard

Passed 74%-26%.

Sales tax rates:

Income tax rates:

Kalifornia 7.75%

Property tax rates:

unless you live in a city of any size in Texas.
Then the sales tax is 25% more than what you just lied about.

you also ignored the school district taxes in the shit hole that is Texas
Yeah, each locality adds local taxes to the sales tax. I'm sure it is the same for Kalifornia.

Do other states not tax for their school system?

Why not? Why do you oppose the people of a state having a direct say in how the state is run?

I assume it is because you are unable to think for yourself, and instead rely on political hacks to do our thinking. Typical Dimwinger.
Ahh..so you believe in the direct will of the people...I take it you believe that Hillary should be President..as the will of the people was expressed by her winning the popular vote?

BTW..I believe in the electoral college and I think Trump is the legally elected President. Why don't you?

My guess is that you are a typical party hack--who has one set of rules for his opposition..and another for his party.
Apples and oranges.

Texas has a system where the elected legislators debate and decide what, if any, propositions to amend the State Constitution get onto the ballot for a vote. If one is debated and written, then put on the ballot, the citizens of TX decide if it makes it or not.

Much like amending the US Constitution.

You trying to equate that to the Electoral College is moronic.

Next?

no, you have a double standard
I have no idea what you are trying to say here? Your analogy failed miserably.

They amend their Constitution by popular vote?

How lame
I know letting the people have a say in policy upsets Dimwingers. You would rather be told by your handlers what they can and can't do to you.

The income tax debate has been going on for decades in Texas. I used to live there, and I was very happy about it...until I learned that they made up for the lack of income tax with some of the highest property tax rates in the nation.

How lame
I know letting the people have a say in policy upsets Dimwingers. You would rather be told by your handlers what they can and can't do to you.

The income tax debate has been going on for decades in Texas. I used to live there, and I was very happy about it...until I learned that they made up for the lack of income tax with some of the highest property tax rates in the nation.
Total tax burden in TX is still much lower than most states.

How lame
I understand thats not allowed in liberal/progressive dictatorships like north korea and red china

But I’m not sure about the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for supper

Because Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for supper

Thank god we're not democracy.

Forum List

Back