Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Seems to me like a party when one group started to in the local public pool or whatever - cops came in the middle of it which explains why the video is modified, why some people are calm and some freaks out yelling, I guess some of the local toy gangsters probably had some drugs or alcohol so when the cops came they tried to take off..
Probably? You mean "assuming". Lucky none of the white kids had drugs or alcohol.

I don't see the outrage

Looks like a cop trying to get control of an unruly situation. If a cop shows up and orders all the kids to stop and line up ..the situation ends

If the kids are running around and refuse to follow orders then the cop has to get physical

In a short, edited clip it is difficult to tell what the kids did to get the cops called in and how everyone was acting once they arrived

Nobody was killed, nobody was injured

I give the cops a pass
The girl in the two piece. Sure she wasn't injured? Or the black kid they dragged up next to the girl. He looked like he could barely walk.
Then the profanity to a bunch of kids.
And why were no white kids being dragged around and screamed at?

Look at all the white people standing around not being bothered. The kid holding the camera was free to go where he wanted like this is America or something

Yes, they were 'standing around'. NOT getting in cops faces, NOT raising a ruckus. Just 'STANDING AROUND'.

Remember the old saying, the squeaky wheel gets the grease?

I don't see the outrage

Looks like a cop trying to get control of an unruly situation. If a cop shows up and orders all the kids to stop and line up ..the situation ends

If the kids are running around and refuse to follow orders then the cop has to get physical

In a short, edited clip it is difficult to tell what the kids did to get the cops called in and how everyone was acting once they arrived

Nobody was killed, nobody was injured

I give the cops a pass
The girl in the two piece. Sure she wasn't injured? Or the black kid they dragged up next to the girl. He looked like he could barely walk.
Then the profanity to a bunch of kids.
And why were no white kids being dragged around and screamed at?

I still don't see excessive force

I see the girl in the yellow bikini running away and grabbed by the wrist and taken down
Beyond that, the cop is just controlling her. I see no beating, no excessive force other than control

Swearing at kids who are not following direction should be expected

Again, it is a highly edited video and I can't see what all the kids are saying or doing

I'm not from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, so I'm hoping someone from there can enlighten me/us bout what is happening in this video. Is it just exhaustion, on everyone's part? You'll have to scroll down the page to the video.

Black kids that don't believe they have to obey police officers because our president has encouraged them to mouth off.

Any other questions?

The cop escalated the incident with the girl.....but she wouldn't STFU.

So far we have some of the "non-prejudiced" white folk make the following incorrect statements on this thread:

1. The Black teens has drugs.
2. The Black teens had alcohol.
3. The Black teens were attacking the Police.
4. The Black teens were not invited to the pool.

Wonder where all those opinions stemmed from...

I'm not from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, so I'm hoping someone from there can enlighten me/us bout what is happening in this video. Is it just exhaustion, on everyone's part? You'll have to scroll down the page to the video.

Apparently, school has ended and a group of kids decided to have a pool party at a public pool located in the neighborhood. From the looks of the neighborhood, it seems very upscale and exclusive. Parents began to complain that there were too many black kids showing up....black boys. The cops are called after a few innocent altercations between the kids and all hell breaks lose. The cops began HARRASSING ONLY THE BLACK KIDS....WHITE KIDS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM FREELY, BLACK KIDS ARE ATTACKED, HARRASED AND EVENTUALLY HANDCUFFED.....FINALLY OUT OF FRUSTRATION, A GUN IS QUICKLY PULLED AND THEN PUT AWAY....CAMERA'S AFTER ALL ARE ROLLING......THE REST IS JUST BLACK HISTORY IN AMERICA!!

First of all it's not a public pool,it's for the residents and you need a tag to enter.
Guest passes were given to some of the kids for a pool party and others were jumping the fence to get in and then starting shit.
And guess who was jumping the fence? No need to answer that last question because we all know who was jumping the fence and starting shit.
And if you call that upscale you must live in the ghetto.

Black kids that don't believe they have to obey police officers because our president has encouraged them to mouth off.

Any other questions?

The cop escalated the incident with the girl.....but she wouldn't STFU.
Right...how dare those mouthy Black kids believe they had any First Amendment Rights...smh.

Apparently, school has ended and a group of kids decided to have a pool party at a public pool located in the neighborhood. From the looks of the neighborhood, it seems very upscale and exclusive. Parents began to complain that there were too many black kids showing up....black boys. The cops are called after a few innocent altercations between the kids and all hell breaks lose. The cops began HARRASSING ONLY THE BLACK KIDS....WHITE KIDS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM FREELY, BLACK KIDS ARE ATTACKED, HARRASED AND EVENTUALLY HANDCUFFED.....FINALLY OUT OF FRUSTRATION, A GUN IS QUICKLY PULLED AND THEN PUT AWAY....CAMERA'S AFTER ALL ARE ROLLING......THE REST IS JUST BLACK HISTORY IN AMERICA!!

Oh...the gun was pulled because a bunch of punks rushed the cop while he had no back up. As soon as the other two officers showed up he put it back in his holster.

So my understanding of the root cause of the whole incident, is that a party was being held by the neighborhood, and some kids from outside the neighborhood crashed the party.
Is this correct ?

It is not clear whether anyone "crashed" a party, or simply went to one.

Oh it's clear all right. Thats why the little heathens were jumping the fence,they weren't invited.

Oh...the gun was pulled because a bunch of punks rushed the cop while he had no back up. As soon as the other two officers showed up he put it back in his holster.
Seriously...you can't make up better shit than this????
The officer had no back up when 3-4 officers were standing within 20 feet of him????...gtfo!!!

So far we have some of the "non-prejudiced" white folk make the following incorrect statements on this thread:

The black teens that jumped the fence obviously weren't invited or they wouldnt have had to jump the fence now would they?

The black teens that jumped the fence obviously weren't invited or they wouldnt have had to jump the fence now would they?
Please post the link to the person who stated that the Black teens jumped the fence...or maybe you want to continue to make crap up such as the police officer having to produce his firearm because he had no back up....

Seriously...you can't make up better shit than this????
The officer had no back up when 3-4 officers were standing within 20 feet of him????...gtfo!!!

Did you see those officers when the punkass kids rushed the officers trying to control the little brat?
No you didnt. As soon as the two officers came to his aid he holstered his weapon.
It's really simple.

Forum List

Back