Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Funny stuff, in those videos.

The police-hating spin-doctors working overtime to try to make something out of this, is even funnier.

Resist arrest and you're beggin' for a busted skull, or even a toe-tag.

None of those kids were arrested.

They may not have been arrested....but the black kids got a taste of what life is gonna be like as adults in white america, and the white kids will see at last, having white skin, does pay off in america!!

Seems like the white kids already know that. Not only did they get in the racist woman's face, they had the presence of mind to video-record it. :thup:

Bottom line is this, the black kids were all treated like shit, while the white kids were allowed to roam, what about this can't you comprehend? As a young person, this must be traumatizing, it has to be...especially when you surround yourself with cool white unbias kids who's neighbors hate blacks.

Were the white kids being confrontational ? That usually draws officers attention.

You can ask this with a straight face, can you? Get this through your soft sponge you call a head......why in the hell would the white kids become confrontational, when the cops not only respect their presence, but have a shit load of nigga's to fuck with? Now slow the f*** down and use what little brain matter you have left in that soft head of yours, fool

I live in a small apartment building, probably less than 25 units.

We've gone through 4 on-site property managers in the last year. I can't imagine it's fun work.
Ours is right buildings with eight apartments in each

(plays well with my OCD number 4)
:eusa_shhh:

Asperger's?
Ass burgers always leave a bad taste

Thanks for the tip, but no, Aspergians can have emotional relationships with numbers and you mention "4".... just askin'.

I have Apergers, but only one right hand to have a relationship with. :(

Are you thinking of this?

111110-P21930.JPG

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

How would I react? Id drive the fuck off and never show up to the call. Lots of cops are doing just that.

And the day would have ended peacefully. Now you have a cop suspended, and a bunch of white kids who will never ever bring blacks to their neighborhood again.

Haha! If the cops never showed up there would've been a WWF style Racial Rumble. White parents already had a fist fight with black trespassers after telling them to leave.

What these white racist should have done, is the following day, go the rent office, report what happened and allow the complex to handle the situation.

How would they handle it? By calling the cops...to report all the trespassers from the day before...whose identity is impossible to know? Or hire an off duty cop to check residency at the pool....just for libs to cry "COP AT POOL TO SCREEN OUT THE BLACKS!!!"

AND NOW YOU HAVE IT......THEY SIMPLY DON'T WANT A BUNCH OF NIGGA'S ON THEIR PROPERTY....SEE IF YOU WHITE MF'S WOULD JUST COME OUT AND SAY THE SHIT, WE'D ALL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON IN LIFE AND MAYBE THESE KIDS WILL GET IT.....BECKY MAY BE COOL AS HELL, HOMMIE.....BUT BECKY'S HOOD AIN'T...DUH!!

Ours is right buildings with eight apartments in each

(plays well with my OCD number 4)
:eusa_shhh:

Asperger's?
Ass burgers always leave a bad taste

Thanks for the tip, but no, Aspergians can have emotional relationships with numbers and you mention "4".... just askin'.

I have Apergers, but only one right hand to have a relationship with. :(

Are you thinking of this?

111110-P21930.JPG

I mean the kind that makes me spend all day on USMB instead of leaving the house. :D

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

How in the fuk would you know she was traspassing? She could be someone that lives in that area, she was after all wearing a dmaned swim suit you moron!!

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

Agreed. however, I wonder would he slam a white bitch to the ground like dat, hommie?

Sorry hero, she was resisting, she was told to get on the ground and refused, cop did what was necessary to subdue her.

"Resisting" ... what?

Since when can a McKinney Texas police thug dictate where people can stand?

Amen and ^5

How would I react? Id drive the fuck off and never show up to the call. Lots of cops are doing just that.

And the day would have ended peacefully. Now you have a cop suspended, and a bunch of white kids who will never ever bring blacks to their neighborhood again.

Haha! If the cops never showed up there would've been a WWF style Racial Rumble. White parents already had a fist fight with black trespassers after telling them to leave.

What these white racist should have done, is the following day, go the rent office, report what happened and allow the complex to handle the situation.

How would they handle it? By calling the cops...to report all the trespassers from the day before...whose identity is impossible to know? Or hire an off duty cop to check residency at the pool....just for libs to cry "COP AT POOL TO SCREEN OUT THE BLACKS!!!"

AND NOW YOU HAVE IT......THEY SIMPLY DON'T WANT A BUNCH OF NIGGA'S ON THEIR PROPERTY....SEE IF YOU WHITE MF'S WOULD JUST COME OUT AND SAY THE SHIT, WE'D ALL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON IN LIFE AND MAYBE THESE KIDS WILL GET IT.....BECKY MAY BE COOL AS HELL, HOMMIE.....BUT BECKY'S HOOD AIN'T...DUH!!
I got picked up in Gary IN by police...seems black people werent down with people just walking their streets

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

For the third time ---- HOW do you get "private" out of the phrase "local community pool"?
Private community

Fabrication
My community is gated but the gates are wide open through business hours.
That doesn't mean just anyone can come in and swim in our pool
I eventually had to hire someone (a tenant) to guard the pool during peek hours and they got a rent reduction. Every tenant got a notice that they HAD to stop in the office and get a pool pass with MY signature on it, on Community Stamped paper. No sticky notes or torn paper. Printed them up myself. Apt #, name of tenant going swimming, how many guests they had in their party, etc. Worked out nice. Anyone caught jumping the fence or sneaking in without that pass, were removed immediately.

When people start to get rowdy or uninvites start shit....YOU JUST SHUT ER DOWN.....END OF STORY

Well let me ask. Its an HOA owned pool. Not a public pool. WHY shouldnt the HOA have the right to say only their dues paying residents and invited guests can use it? Thats their property. And thats what America is coming to. The haves are gonna bunker down and keep lawless have nots away from them. Its human nature.

For the third time ---- HOW do you get "private" out of the phrase "local community pool"?
Private community

Fabrication
My community is gated but the gates are wide open through business hours.
That doesn't mean just anyone can come in and swim in our pool
I eventually had to hire someone (a tenant) to guard the pool during peek hours and they got a rent reduction. Every tenant got a notice that they HAD to stop in the office and get a pool pass with MY signature on it, on Community Stamped paper. No sticky notes or torn paper. Printed them up myself. Apt #, name of tenant going swimming, how many guests they had in their party, etc. Worked out nice. Anyone caught jumping the fence or sneaking in without that pass, were removed immediately.

When people start to get rowdy or uninvites start shit....YOU JUST SHUT ER DOWN.....END OF STORY

So either everyone can use it or no one can huh? Fuck that. Those homeowners built that amenity center and pool. Its theirs. Not the whole damn towns.

Not a wise decision.

Revealing page.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

How in the fuk would you know she was traspassing? She could be someone that lives in that area, she was after all wearing a dmaned swim suit you moron!!

Its called an investigation. The HOA called and accused them of trespassing. Ok. Let the cops ask about it...and calmy show them that you arent trespassing. That would've fixed it all.

Revealing page.

Its called an investigation. The HOA called and accused them of trespassing. Ok. Let the cops ask about it...and calmy show them that you arent trespassing. That would've fixed it all.

Isnt amazing how much trouble can be averted by simple manners grade school kids should have learned.....

You shut it down long enough to get it cleared out from those not supposed to be there. Especially if it starts to get violent. To soothe the tenants PAYING for that pool and having to wait til it's cleared..treat them to sodas. Or a couple big assed pizza's, donuts, snacks, etc. FREE. Tenants are very understanding.

Isnt amazing how much trouble can be averted by simple manners grade school kids should have learned.....

Yep. Cops interact with millions of people a day in many different ways. Some criminal. Some friendly. Some just in passing as we go about the day.

Every now and then...an interaction goes bad. Its almost always due to the behavior of the non-cops on scene.

You shut it down long enough to get it cleared out from those not supposed to be there. Especially if it starts to get violent. To soothe the tenants PAYING for that pool and having to wait til it's cleared..treat them to sodas. Or a couple big assed pizza's, donuts, snacks, etc. FREE. Tenants are very understanding.

Bullshit. So you're gonna deny residents the use of their pool...which they pay for...then spend more of their money on free junk food in place of the pool....JUST to avoid having the cops remove the trespassing thugs? Id take my rent elsewhere. Or...fire my HOA management group.

We are seeing the first waves of kids who grew up in the internet and video game generation. ..becoming parents and not knowing how to raise a disciplined child themselves. And now add to it the culture of disobedience to police and how its the cool thing to do now...and well...we're gonna have problems.

Bullshit. So you're gonna deny residents the use of their pool...which they pay for...then spend more of their money on free junk food in place of the pool....JUST to avoid having the cops remove the trespassing thugs? Id take my rent elsewhere. Or...fire my HOA management group.
Yer an idiot. And I would probably give you a 30 day notice to vacate since you are a jerk.

Seems to me like a party when one group started to in the local public pool or whatever - cops came in the middle of it which explains why the video is modified, why some people are calm and some freaks out yelling, I guess some of the local toy gangsters probably had some drugs or alcohol so when the cops came they tried to take off..
So in other words, there's no proof of any illegal activity and you simply decided that drugs or alcohol were there...stereotype based on ignorance much???

Forum List

Back