Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Cop Suspended After Video Emerges Of Brutal Arrests At Teen Pool

Folks for the last and final time.....unless you wear the shoes of blacks in this damned country, don't ever ever ever come to the conclusion that we are all treated the same and its just a matter of being uncle tommy around redneck cops....and if these black teens do anything going forward in life...understand, the price of having dark skin in America, could cost you your life.

IIv1GH_49HifYr6q.jpg

Nothing but racist bullshit on your part. You blow off your big mouth without knowing the entire story!

He was suspended tho

Because officials have become so damned scared of the media and public that they have to do everything possible to cover their butts,

Once the heat is off, he'll be reinstated with nothing more than a letter in his file.

Well if we're going with what actually happened he was suspended from this incident. Your story about the motivations of others are just that...stories

Nig gotta nig.
These "children" who crashed the party WERE NOT INVITED!!!!!!! Fucking period.
You LIB pussies would be the first to call the cops if a bunch of uninvited "children' crashed one of your fuckingpyjamaa-parties.
You'd be crying and whining and wetting your pants.

Honey, I am from that area. Here you go-
Craig Ranch - McKinney Texas - Private Gated Golf Community
Explore Craig Ranch private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas. ... Craig Ranch is a private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas.
Craig-Ranch-McKinney
Craig Ranch in McKinney, ... Course from 1/2 acre up to 1.5 acre lots. Gated Community with security 24 hours a day

And it is actually a gated community. Seems some kids had jumped the fence.

It's not a gated community.

Where are you getting your information from?

Here's the map of the complex, from their website.

Craig Ranch Community Map

This occured in the "Craigs Ranch North" section. Tell me where you think the "gate" is.
No, he's got you on this one.
They describe themselves as a 'gated community'.
Our inability to locate gate(s) on a map are immaterial.
Hell, even its status as a 'gated community' is immaterial.
If the entire residential area is a private envionrment, non-residents and non-guests have no business there.
Don't want to get your heads thumped by the residents?
Don't jump the fence and trespass on private property.
The fence is there to keep out the riff-raff.
It is not a public facility.

Then somebody forgot to inform the police department:

Officers were called to the a local community pool around 7:15 p.m. local time to respond to a “disturbance involving multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave,” the McKinney Police Department said in a post on its Facebook page. Other calls also advised that the teens were “actively fighting,” police said. (Buzzfeed page)​

A community pool is not a public pool for anyone and everyone to use.
You must be a resident or a guest of which each resident is allowed to have TWO guests.
Dont know if you grew up in the ghetto or something because this is common practice at ALL neighborhood pools.

They did something to get cuffed. And showed their asses while doing it.

Sorry. No sympathies for people who act lik ke animals when interacting with law enforcement.

And yet a world of sympathy for cops acting like animals when interacting with children. How bizarre.

Children? They were adult sized teens. And they were jumping in cops faces. Act like you're grown...get treated grown. If their parents disciplined them none of this ever would've happened.

Surely these parents did their kids a disservice when they failed to warn them, "don't go out in public while black".

But...they werent "in public" while black.

They were trespassing in a private pool on private property.....while black.

See the difference?

Do poor blacks have a civil right to use fancy private community pools that they have no permission to use?

aGAIN... "local community pool". See the difference?

Or are you calling Duh Cops LIARS?

Good Lord....just when I thought you couldnt get any dumber.

Nig gotta nig.
You LIB pussies would be the first to call the cops if a bunch of uninvited "children' crashed one of your fuckingpyjamaa-parties.

Thats not true but its just another made up excuse.

Next they had bombs

What if the first interaction between her and the cop...was just her saying "Im a guest sir" as she shows her guest pass?? May have gone different?

Most people in bathing suits keep such identification on them. She should have kept it lodged in her ass just in case a cop may have slammed her on the ground, and pulled a gun on her.

Do you even thing before you post anymore?

So if she said "Officer...my guest pass is right over there...want me to go get it?"....you think it goes different?

He really did a ground roll before assaulting a bunch of half naked children. He was nothing more than a hot head Rambo cop. Is there anything police action you have ever condemned?

Shot in the back 8 times? Shouldn't have run.

Choked to death for selling loosies? Won't be selling illegal cigarettes again.

Slammed on the ground by your hair for doing nothing? Try not being black next time.

I didnt defend the North Charleston cop.
Eric Garner died of a heart attack.
Bitch was trespassing and resisting. Got what she asked for.

Anything else?

I was arrested for trespassing once as a kid. The police called my mother and politely asked us to come to the station. Why? We were harmless children. Oh.. and white.

So did you fuck with the cops during your detention?
Or did you comply with their orders?

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

How would I react? Id drive the fuck off and never show up to the call. Lots of cops are doing just that.

And the day would have ended peacefully. Now you have a cop suspended, and a bunch of white kids who will never ever bring blacks to their neighborhood again.

Haha! If the cops never showed up there would've been a WWF style Racial Rumble. White parents already had a fist fight with black trespassers after telling them to leave.

What these white racist should have done, is the following day, go the rent office, report what happened and allow the complex to handle the situation.

Really? And how exactly would the HOA handle the matter?
They had already hired a security guard and the little shits ignored him.
So tell us in your infinite wisdom how they should have dealt with the problem.
We'll be waiting for your inspiring plan.

Nig gotta nig.

Next they had bombs

How many times must you be told that residents are allowed TWO guests?
The stupid little brat who threw the party will now be person none grata at the pool.

Most people in bathing suits keep such identification on them. She should have kept it lodged in her ass just in case a cop may have slammed her on the ground, and pulled a gun on her.

Do you even thing before you post anymore?

So if she said "Officer...my guest pass is right over there...want me to go get it?"....you think it goes different?

He really did a ground roll before assaulting a bunch of half naked children. He was nothing more than a hot head Rambo cop. Is there anything police action you have ever condemned?

Slammed on the ground by your hair for doing nothing? Try not being black next time.

Anything else?

I was arrested for trespassing once as a kid. The police called my mother and politely asked us to come to the station. Why? We were harmless children. Oh.. and white.

I think the diff is that Aaron was actually arrested. These kids were not. Aaron knows why his parents were called. These kids werent offered the same courtesy.

Nig gotta nig.

Next they had bombs

The stupid little brat who threw the party will now be person none grata at the pool.

Maybe because you saying it doesnt mean its real.

The new trend will be crashing fancy well of neighborhood pools. HOAs pay for these very nice amenities. For their residents and invited guests.

So now...we'll have "children" posting open invites on twitter and Facebook for all their school to see. Pool will be flooded with non residents. Adult residents will complain...rightfully so. And cops will be sent into the shit sandwich.

Until they stop showing up. Which is coming.

Also the police werent there on a "too many people in the pool" call so thats irrelevent

Anything else?

I think the diff is that Aaron was actually arrested. These kids were not. Aaron knows why his parents were called. These kids werent offered the same courtesy.

They might have been had they not acted the fool.

Anything else?

They might have been had they not acted the fool.

They mightve been arrested if they DIDNT act like a fool? :rofl:

Its the newest civil right folks. If your small neighborhood pools a little money each month...and builds a pool and amenity center for your residents to use....you now must allow everyone in the ghetto.to use it too. As much as they want. Or you're racist. You dont deserve to have that pool all to yourselves.

Explore Craig Ranch private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas. ... Craig Ranch is a private gated golf community located in McKinney, Texas.
Craig-Ranch-McKinney
Craig Ranch in McKinney, ... Course from 1/2 acre up to 1.5 acre lots. Gated Community with security 24 hours a day

It's not a gated community.

Where are you getting your information from?

This occured in the "Craigs Ranch North" section. Tell me where you think the "gate" is.
If the entire residential area is a private envionrment, non-residents and non-guests have no business there.

Officers were called to the a local community pool around 7:15 p.m. local time to respond to a “disturbance involving multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave,” the McKinney Police Department said in a post on its Facebook page. Other calls also advised that the teens were “actively fighting,” police said. (Buzzfeed page)​

You must be a resident or a guest of which each resident is allowed to have TWO guests.
Dont know if you grew up in the ghetto or something because this is common practice at ALL neighborhood pools.

I quoted the police. Go talk to them.

Nig gotta nig.

Next they had bombs

Maybe because you saying it doesnt mean its real.

Are you denying that the rule is TWO guests only?

Craig-Ranch-McKinney

I quoted the police. Go talk to them.

You stupid fuck. Read the article and you'll become enlightened.

Forum List

Back