Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Tonight, witness's come forward on MSNBC and tell the whole story.....What breaks my heart is to see GROWN ASS black men standing around helpless because the white bitch on the back of the black kid is white and has a badge. That is the shit, that eats at the heart of black people in this country. Kneeling on the back of this girl, completely detached from the pain and urgency of his arrest.....just mulling around stressing over how many more ******* can he harrass before this is all over. AND ANY WHITE FUCK THAT THINK THIS IS OKAY, THE HELL WITH YOU!!
right back at ya duumbass

Coming from you, simp....I'll take it as a compliment. Understand this, since when does anything coming from you, matters to me? Find a dime and tell somebody that gives a shit!!

back at dumbass......

If I'm so dumb, you vomit slurping maggot, than ignore me!!
More fun to highlite your hate, racism and ignorance

So it is true...once you go black, you never go back. I just thought it was a white girl thang!!

Tonight, witness's come forward on MSNBC and tell the whole story.....What breaks my heart is to see GROWN ASS black men standing around helpless because the white bitch on the back of the black kid is white and has a badge. That is the shit, that eats at the heart of black people in this country. Kneeling on the back of this girl, completely detached from the pain and urgency of his arrest.....just mulling around stressing over how many more ******* can he harrass before this is all over. AND ANY WHITE FUCK THAT THINK THIS IS OKAY, THE HELL WITH YOU!!
right back at ya duumbass

Coming from you, simp....I'll take it as a compliment. Understand this, since when does anything coming from you, matters to me? Find a dime and tell somebody that gives a shit!!

back at dumbass......

If I'm so dumb, you vomit slurping maggot, than ignore me!!
What a great idea! Bye.

BYE????? Ask me do I give a damn? Just ask me, I dare ya!!

Oh......so all they have to do is detain them now to get attacked.

I guess the cops should stop answering calls for a few months.

Or maybe they could just, yanno, stop acting like Rambo against 14 year olds as a start
Or better yet the 14 year olds stop acting like they don't have to do what a cop tells them to do.
They can consider themselves lucky they don't live in a country where they lock people up for six months for doing less, like Mexico.

Well sure, I guess it's reasonable to ask 14 year olds to all act a certain way, but I think a police policy would be more effective and reasonable since they are the adults
I think it all begins with kids that act like bigots who don't feel they have to listen to a white man.....much less a cop.

Are White kids bigots who don't feel they have to listen to a black man... much less a cop? I think you are putting too much emphasis on race here. Teenagers are naturally rebellious no matter what race. Remember James Dean in rebel Without a Cause?
Seems to me the number of white kids that act like this is dwarfed by black kids acting like this. In White Society we are taught to respect authority whereas in Black Society they're taught to think about number one and not listen to authority.

This comes from the President no less. He's setting the example for them.

Now see how calm and rational she is? And she lives there. And they were all her guests apparently.

Now...when cops arrived...had she walked up and spoken to them exactly how she did in this video...this incident probably never happens.

Actually that girl's friend she refers to, 14-year-old Grace Stone, did exactly that. From the BuzzFeed page:

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”
--- So what's your excuse now? You try to explain the situation, you get handcuffed? What the FUCK?

ONCE AGAIN....how many times do we have to say it....when cops arrive....be calm...be peaceful...and just wait for your turn to be heard. Its so god damn simple.

And once AGAIN -- that's exactly what everybody in the video is clearly doing. Everybody that is, except Eric Casebolt.

The girl was told several times to move along, she stayed and argued with the cop thus hindering the police officer. He then ordered her to the ground and she resisted so he PUT her on the ground. In cases like these where the cops are greatly outnumbered the more need for them to gain control, handcuffing and seating people is for their own safety and the safety of the cops. The girl should have walked away when told to.

Watch the video you moron, the girl, along with a group WAS WALKING AWAY.....PAY THE EFF ATTENTION OR GO TO BED!!
You'd get your point across better without all the yelling, sparky. Seems to be the same condition that affects many, hence arrests, riots, mayhem.

Put it this way and I will say this as calmly as I can.....you and the rest of the white people here, come talk to me, when they start fucking over your damned children, murdering your white sons, lying to grand juries and never spending one damn day in jail...then we can talk. Please allow us the anger and get off this cum by ya bullshit you white people get to enjoy in this fuckin life.....be a black person someday and then lets fuckin talk!!
She didnt get fucked over...she asked for it.White kids do get killed by cops unjustly.......more ignorance on parade you filthy racist

The problem I see is this world is so full of hate. The kids are nothing but a bunch of racists and bigots. They don't respect authority anymore and they won't listen to anyone.
Both sides need to remember that people are just people regardless of what color you are. These may be bad kids but it's only because they've been misled by that prick in the Whitehouse and black leaders. They've been lied to their entire lives. They need to be taught that whites aren't their enemies. Cops are just trying to do their jobs. Some cops are bad cops, but just about every kid is redeemable.

It's too easy to get carried away in these kinds of disturbances......which is why I would never want to be a cop.

Wow, it's Obama's fault? It doesn't get any sillier than this!
Well, your opinion really doesn't matter.

You want to live your life being ignorant.....go for it.

You need to ask yourself why the president is organizing riots in Ferguson and Baltimore.
You are just a damn disillusioned fool. There is no hope for you!

Or maybe they could just, yanno, stop acting like Rambo against 14 year olds as a start
Or better yet the 14 year olds stop acting like they don't have to do what a cop tells them to do.
They can consider themselves lucky they don't live in a country where they lock people up for six months for doing less, like Mexico.

Well sure, I guess it's reasonable to ask 14 year olds to all act a certain way, but I think a police policy would be more effective and reasonable since they are the adults
I think it all begins with kids that act like bigots who don't feel they have to listen to a white man.....much less a cop.

Are White kids bigots who don't feel they have to listen to a black man... much less a cop? I think you are putting too much emphasis on race here. Teenagers are naturally rebellious no matter what race. Remember James Dean in rebel Without a Cause?
Seems to me the number of white kids that act like this is dwarfed by black kids acting like this. In White Society we are taught to respect authority whereas in Black Society they're taught to think about number one and not listen to authority.

Here we go with this "Gentle Ben" bullshit vs "Maniac blacks". Gentle Ben, you fool can remain calm and collected because Gentle Ben is treated as such. Why in the hell should anybody, who's treated with respect and calm act in such a way that mimics animals? If black people react animalistic its because we're treated that way. Please please for the sake of your own ignorance, pay the f*** attention to what is happening around you and get out the box of white privilege bullshit!!

Now see how calm and rational she is? And she lives there. And they were all her guests apparently.

Now...when cops arrived...had she walked up and spoken to them exactly how she did in this video...this incident probably never happens.

Actually that girl's friend she refers to, 14-year-old Grace Stone, did exactly that. From the BuzzFeed page:

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”
--- So what's your excuse now? You try to explain the situation, you get handcuffed? What the FUCK?

ONCE AGAIN....how many times do we have to say it....when cops arrive....be calm...be peaceful...and just wait for your turn to be heard. Its so god damn simple.

And once AGAIN -- that's exactly what everybody in the video is clearly doing. Everybody that is, except Eric Casebolt.

The girl was told several times to move along, she stayed and argued with the cop thus hindering the police officer. He then ordered her to the ground and she resisted so he PUT her on the ground. In cases like these where the cops are greatly outnumbered the more need for them to gain control, handcuffing and seating people is for their own safety and the safety of the cops. The girl should have walked away when told to.

Watch the video you moron, the girl, along with a group WAS WALKING AWAY.....PAY THE EFF ATTENTION OR GO TO BED!!
You'd get your point across better without all the yelling, sparky. Seems to be the same condition that affects many, hence arrests, riots, mayhem.

Put it this way and I will say this as calmly as I can.....you and the rest of the white people here, come talk to me, when they start fucking over your damned children, murdering your white sons, lying to grand juries and never spending one damn day in jail...then we can talk. Please allow us the anger and get off this cum by ya bullshit you white people get to enjoy in this fuckin life.....be a black person someday and then lets fuckin talk!!

If I had kids and they acted like a bunch immature thugs. When the police ordered everyone to leave....YOU LEAVE! You don't stick around. Also many of those teens do not live there. They all went to that home become some moron invited everyone on social media. These "children" were going into other people's private property. So yes, that cop did the best he could as he wait for backup.

She didnt get fucked over...she asked for it.White kids do get killed by cops unjustly.......more ignorance on parade you filthy racist

One more time you diaper wearing shit for brains lice infected fuck.....the guy is blue is paid to protect all citizens and serve them and if they can't do their jobs, they need to be serving burgers at McDonalds and I don't give a shit what color they are and I hurt more when any kid is murdered by these bastards, you racist lice ball!!

Here we go with this "Gentle Ben" bullshit vs "Maniac blacks". Gentle Ben, you fool can remain calm and collected because Gentle Ben is treated as such. Why in the hell should anybody, who's treated with respect and calm act in such a way that mimics animals? If black people react animalistic its because we're treated that way. Please please for the sake of your own ignorance, pay the f*** attention to what is happening around you and get out the box of white privilege bullshit!!
or maybe they just are animals........

If I had kids and they acted like a bunch immature thugs. When the police ordered everyone to leave....YOU LEAVE! You don't stick around. Also many of those teens do not live there. They all went to that home become some moron invited everyone on social media. These "children" were going into other people's private property. So yes, that cop did the best he could as he wait for backup.
Agreed. But he should have concentrated on the bitch who started the whole thing with her skanky mother, who attacked the mom with the kids yelling. Instead he focused on the black girl and smashed her face in the ground. Gotta pick yer battles. That one was one sided.

Yet another ignorant statement......one of the girls lived across the fuckin street from where all this was happening, trying to go home and you got this stupid coward cop, Eric telling her to go the other fuckin way. Pay attention or go to fucin bed!!

One more time you diaper wearing shit for brains lice infected fuck.....the guy is blue is paid to protect all citizens and serve them and if they can't do their jobs, they need to be serving burgers at McDonalds and I don't give a shit what color they are and I hurt more when any kid is murdered by these bastards, you racist lice ball!!
Which he was doing ...next

Coming from rot...another compliment.

Animals don't act like that. These "kids" are being taught to do as they like and ignore authority. They are also being taught that if they have black skin, they get a free pass because people who don't know shit will have their back due to that black skin.

Half hr after the fight began if she lived that close she should have been home well before the festivities got hot....she wasnt though.......

Did YOU go home when shit hit the fan and all your friends were around? I know I didn't, lol. I wanted to see!
She was a kid. Invited to a party she was not allowed to participate in due to some idiot and her mothers dumb idea.

The bitch that started this shit and her mother should be sued. And removed as tenants if they live there. If the HOA wimps out...be prepared for more shit. If they don't wimp out, be prepared for another Ferguson.

Forum List

Back