Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Cops need to learn to apply good liberal principles in all situations.

They should just do what the Mayor of Baltimore said they should do:
Stand by and give them room to destroy.

Destroy what? The chlorine levels? Yo, you are killing it today!
Obviously your jokes aren't.....frankly they suck.
As do your posts!!!!
Opinions are like assholes......
So are your posts!!!

Sounds like the residents are a mix of black, white, hispanic, etc and ALL of them called for help when a shitload of punks decided that they can do whatever they want because Sharpton, Wright, the media will pounce on everyone and call is racism instead of what it is....punks being punks.
Its the Ferguson Syndrome. "We can do what we want".

Cops need to learn to apply good liberal principles in all situations.

They should just do what the Mayor of Baltimore said they should do:
Stand by and give them room to destroy.

Destroy what? The chlorine levels? Yo, you are killing it today!
Obviously your jokes aren't.....frankly they suck.
As do your posts!!!!
Opinions are like assholes......
So are your posts!!!
Quit spamming bitch.

Sounds like the residents are a mix of black, white, hispanic, etc and ALL of them called for help when a shitload of punks decided that they can do whatever they want because Sharpton, Wright, the media will pounce on everyone and call is racism instead of what it is....punks being punks.
That girl that was thrown down even repeated "I can't breathe".

What happened is obvious. 70 teens from nearby section 8 housing decided to jump the fence and party. The people who pay for the pool objected and called the police.
Well, I don't know that to be true. I think the white girl with the camera invited some of her black school mates over to the pool to see what would happen. Perhaps that is why no trespassing charges were filed! THINK!
She could invite no more than two guests. Where did all the rest come from?

Most gated white areas like that are usually lost in desert land......far far away from ghetto places.

400 low income, section 8, housing units were built nearby. When this golf community was built it was probably out in the boonies. Then low income housing was built nearby.

WOW....I guess that's the new thing across cities.....we have the same things here....low income housing along side middle to high income homes.....needless to say, I wouldn't want to buy there...but thats just me.

They learn well, when they want to.

What happened is obvious. 70 teens from nearby section 8 housing decided to jump the fence and party. The people who pay for the pool objected and called the police.
Well, I don't know that to be true. I think the white girl with the camera invited some of her black school mates over to the pool to see what would happen. Perhaps that is why no trespassing charges were filed! THINK!
She could invite no more than two guests. Where did all the rest come from?

Most gated white areas like that are usually lost in desert land......far far away from ghetto places.

400 low income, section 8, housing units were built nearby. When this golf community was built it was probably out in the boonies. Then low income housing was built nearby.

WOW....I guess that's the new thing across cities.....we have the same things here....low income housing along side middle to high income homes.....needless to say, I wouldn't want to buy there...but thats just me.
Obama mandate try to keep up

3d3b4e6e5a6886a2f8d2aad.jpg

I would NEVER live in a big city. Nope. Gimme small towns and I'm happy.
I've lived in a couple.
Was in San Diego during the riots in 64' and 68'. Saw several blacks on a bus beating the crap out of a white guy in 77'.
I got home after driving across the United States from San Diego to Augusta Georgia in 86' and some black girl started punching a white woman while we were waiting in line at the grocery store.
I had to deal with something similar to the video with a bunch of black kids in one of the barracks in 94'. Junior Enlisted. They were playing their music so loud that it was shaking the paint off the walls. They were smoking pot. I asked them to turn the music down and they all started mouthing off just like those fucking kids in the video. Didn't matter that I outranked everyone in the building. I was white and they were black and so they don't like listening to crazy-assed Crackers. So I called the MPs and the fuckers scattered like cockroaches.

Last edited:

We already have the report from the girl whose party it was. They live there. It's their own neighborhood. The only time "Section 8" was even uttered was that adult who started slapping the girl around. If that's what you consider a reliable source, see a shrink.
Wasn't the adult slapping the girl around her mother?

Good luck with that one.
OMG! are U saying the girl is a mulatto and her mother is white?

This is going to be Mike Brown in a bikini. Too many witnesses. Same thing with a civil case. Too many witnesses. The girl may get a couple of thou just to make her feel better. In a blocked account that she can't touch until she's 18.
Oh......so all they have to do is detain them now to get attacked.

I guess the cops should stop answering calls for a few months.
That's the preferred method.
No call response no pay is even better!

I hope none of you guys live in Texas. Because you get to pay for the lawsuit money she's about to get. Lol

They do that shit because they were taught that they CAN. If anyone complains, they get labeled with the racist card. Hell, quite a few here think I'm racist. Maybe I am. *shrug*. Is there a label where there is non tolerance for assholes....regardless of race? That would be me.

After claiming the cop was calm in a few more posts Mud is going to claim that there were no whites even there!
I saw some. They were the only ones not acting assholes.

Oh I get it, whoever the cop yells at is an asshole. Cops = infallible
No. The cop pushing that girls face in the ground was an asshole. The kids/young adults jumping the fence were assholes. The bitch that started the shit, is an asshole. Her mother is an asshole. Lots of assholes that day. Of all colors.

Forum List

Back