Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Somebody said that McKinney is not as safe as it was, when this guy was still on the force. I agree. Now, he is just a lone loose cannon roaming around without any other police officers around to restrain him.
He's been invited by 18 police forces to come and sign up with them. I hope he comes to my town. We need some more good tough cops like him, who don't take any shit from mouthy thug-punks.
If your town is full of mouthy thug punks like you, he is going to have his hands full if he moves there!

Oh, I'm not too worried about it, JQ. I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers. I know all the deputies and their wives in our community. We are all specifically trained that it is unconstitutional to arrest or harass a citizen because of being "mouthy".

Of course, Texas is different. One can get 2 to 4 years for being "uppity".

Gee. if only all the technologies you enjoy today, had been left to Black people to invent (like the computer you're posting on), you wouldn't have them. Know why ? Because they were all invented by White people, that's why. :biggrin: (with or without your racial inferiority complex)

Well, I don't KNOWWWW--- best Ronald Reagan quote--

Here are a few Blacks who made a difference also. They too made significant contributions to modern civilization. However, if any of them or their children had been at the McKinney Texas pool the day Casebolt arrived and went beserk they would have been nothing but "stray dogs" according to you!
picture-1-png.42429

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 125
Somebody said that McKinney is not as safe as it was, when this guy was still on the force. I agree. Now, he is just a lone loose cannon roaming around without any other police officers around to restrain him.

He's been invited by 18 police forces to come and sign up with them. I hope he comes to my town. We need some more good tough cops like him, who don't take any shit from mouthy thug-punks.
If your town is full of mouthy thug punks like you, he is going to have his hands full if he moves there!

Oh, I'm not too worried about it, JQ. I serve with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers. I know all the deputies and their wives in our community. We are all specifically trained that it is unconstitutional to arrest or harass a citizen because of being "mouthy".

I guess that type of thing happens all through the south in those quaint little sleepy towns. Uneducated or uncaring jurists and lawyers add to that breech of Constitutional protection by letting it slide over and over. If you are a black tourist traveling through such areas beware; and, turn your cell phone cameras on. Link to a social network where others can see and hear what you are recording. Otherwise, you may never be heard from again!

Horseshit. You and your authoritarian bootlick storm trooper mentality are toast, pal.

You have to love the dishonest title. Texas police attack (innocent children sitting at the pool while sunbathing minding their own business)

good grief, everything is about RACE today. we have come a long way BACK since MLK. thanks to titles like this and I'm surprised Obama didn't get on stage and say that could have been one of his daughters. that'll stir things up but good

Umm... there's nothing in the title -- either as written or as you paraphrased -- about race. You just stuck it in there. You and Projectionist are the assclowns doing all you can to make this racial. Fuck that.

I wish he'd come work here. Too many violent criminals here. Good hard cops like him who gladly fight these thugs are getting hard to find.

He ain't going nowhere except as a stuntman instructor demonstrating barrel rolls.

The problem with him, and your ilk, is y'all seem to think the police are supposed to be not a public service serving and protecting the public, but rather some kind of autonomous paramilitary force occupying the country through local combat sleeper cells, eternally at war with The People.

Well fuck the fuck that. The People will not stand for it.

Besides, your area already has its hands full with that element -- remember Walter Scott? Go clean up your own house.

I wish he'd come work here. Too many violent criminals here. Good hard cops like him who gladly fight these thugs are getting hard to find.

He ain't going nowhere except as a stuntman instructor demonstrating barrel rolls.

The problem with him, and your ilk, is y'all seem to think the police are supposed to be not a public service serving and protecting the public, but rather some kind of autonomous paramilitary force occupying the country through local combat sleeper cells, eternally at war with The People.

^ this man is pissed....

^ this man is pissed....

Pass it on. :thup:

^ this man is pissed....
Its better than being apathetic about a grown male feral attacking a young girl.

I guess that type of thing happens all through the south in those quaint little sleepy towns. Uneducated or uncaring jurists and lawyers add to that breech of Constitutional protection by letting it slide over and over. If you are a black tourist traveling through such areas beware; and, turn your cell phone cameras on. Link to a social network where others can see and hear what you are recording. Otherwise, you may never be heard from again!
What can we expect from a state where they lied to their black slaves for months about being freed.

I wish so too.

^ this man is pissed....
Its better than being apathetic about a grown male feral attacking a young girl.
Says the black racist...

^ this man is pissed....
Says the black racist...
Says the white racist...

^ this man is pissed....
Says the black racist...
Says the white racist...
Link?

^ this man is pissed....
Says the black racist...
Says the white racist...
Link?
No....Asclepias

The way to fight violent criminals is not the way Casebolt goes about it. Because his type of cop provides them with the means by which to elicit sympathy in court. Consider the fact that none of the troublemakers at the pool have been arrested and charged because of Casebolt's erratically aggressive performance.

In simple terms it must be done right to avoid giving defense counsel anything to use as a wedge to prejudice a jury. Cops like Casebolt are too influenced by their own erratic impulses to think about how their actions could be used against them.

What we've seen right here in this thread is ample evidence of how it works. The troublemakers are ignored while attention is focused on the distraction afforded by one thoughtless cop.

In the Rodney King example, a low-life who richly deserved to have his ass kicked was lionized because a group of self-absorbed cops didn't have the good sense to wait until they got King indoors to pound him. They thought it was okay to do it right out in the open. And look what happened.

^ this man is pissed....

funny as hell.

The way to fight violent criminals is not the way Casebolt goes about it. Because his type of cop provides them with the means by which to elicit sympathy in court. Consider the fact that none of the troublemakers at the pool have been arrested and charged because of Casebolt's erratically aggressive performance.

In simple terms it must be done right to avoid giving defense counsel anything to use as a wedge to prejudice a jury. Cops like Casebolt are too influenced by their own erratic impulses to think about how their actions could be used against them.

What we've seen right here in this thread is ample evidence of how it works. The troublemakers are ignored while attention is focused on the distraction afforded by one thoughtless cop.

In the Rodney King example, a low-life who richly deserved to have his ass kicked was lionized because a group of self-absorbed cops didn't have the good sense to wait until they got King indoors to pound him. They thought it was okay to do it right out in the open. And look what happened.

Perhaps Rodney King was a bad apple, and perhaps there were trespassers and/or not-nice people in McKinney. But on their own those are local-interest minor stories. This one became so much more not because of trespassing or bad neighbors, and not even because of race, but because of a police militaristic warrior-mentality obsession that had already reached epidemic proportions, throughout this country. That concern is not new; the transition from "protect and serve" to "conquer and vanquish" has been documented uncountable times since Rodney King and well before.

What stood out in McKinney was the degree of blatant abuse of power that as visually documented became so obviously over the top it could not be ignored, even by the military mentality itself. Casebolt's resignation and proxy apology, and the concession by the Chief of its being well over the line, lets us know there is a point where enough is enough after all. The unsung heroes in McKinney are the 11 other officers there who act like, and treat the kids like, the human beings they are -- because that provides the stark contrast to Casebolt's insanity.

Rodney King... the trespassers... the other various victims on the receiving end of this military mentality whether themselves guilty of anything or not, should be in and of themselves obscure and insignificant tales. What's significant is the military presence, and have no doubt that's exactly what it is -- the authoritarian bootlickers here still valiantly holding on to their dream of fascism should consider this:

If the United States of America, your country, had been successfully invaded and taken over by an occupying power, that power's military occupation force would be acting exactly as the militaristic Überpolizei are acting right now.

It can happen to literally anybody, for literally any reason or no reason at all. That's why I adopted the sigline "Je suis Dajeeria Becton" -- between the Oppressors and the Oppressed, I stand with the latter. Because there but for fortune fall you or I.

I dont think white people get it. I dont say this to be insulting. For centuries police have brutalized and preyed upon the Black community without regard to innocence or guilt and motivated by racism. This has continued to present day. I get the feeling a lot of white people think this is some new phenomenon. Well....its not. Black people wont sit by idly and just accept it. People called "trouble makers" are much less guilty than the police. Crashing a pool party is significantly less heinous than a adult male assaulting a 14 year girl.

One of my favorite rappers summed it up best.

"Look through my eyes, see what I see
Do as I do, be what I be
Walk in my shoes, it'll hurt your feet
Then know why I do dirt in the street"
--DMX

I dont think white people get it. I dont say this to be insulting. For centuries police have brutalized and preyed upon the Black community without regard to innocence or guilt and motivated by racism. This has continued to present day. I get the feeling a lot of white people think this is some new phenomenon. Well....its not. Black people wont sit by idly and just accept it. People called "trouble makers" are much less guilty than the police. Crashing a pool party is significantly less heinous than a adult male assaulting a 14 year girl.

One of my favorite rappers summed it up best.

"Look through my eyes, see what I see
Do as I do, be what I be
Walk in my shoes, it'll hurt your feet
Then know why I do dirt in the street"
--DMX

One of my favorite rappers summed up the perfect retort to what you just said. Jay z: "Bitch please!"

Forum List

Back