Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Leave it to a couple of idiots to start making racist jokes and fuck up a debate on how liberals are at war with the police. Tell me black liberals will you still vote Democrat when your communities have the highest murder rates? Because when you let liberals school your kids and take your guns and the police no longer protect your streets that is what will happen. That is the real gangstas life

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

I'm glad you agree you are lower then a chimp.
Yes I am lower than you chimps when it comes to attracting hair lice The lice absolutely prefer your hair and knack for never taking baths.
You may get less lice than chimpanzees, but that is because whites invented lice shampoo like we invented most everything else to give to you guys.
We get lice less than you white boys who like your half brothers the chimps are magnets for hair lice. You invented lice shampoo for you like you invented sun screen for your lack of melanin. Who do you think you are kidding monkey? :laugh:

We also get less AIDS.
You get way more skin cancer and Alzheimer's.
We also have bigger brains and higher IQs.

I lived in Texas, several times. I even lived about 20 miles from McKinney. It is not exactly legal to kill blacks and Hispanics there, but, it is discouraged, at least in broad daylight.

Leave it to a couple of idiots to start making racist jokes and fuck up a debate on how liberals are at war with the police. Tell me black liberals will you still vote Democrat when your communities have the highest murder rates? Because when you let liberals school your kids and take your guns and the police no longer protect your streets that is what will happen. That is the real gangstas life

Pretend like you are a Black liberal and explain what kind of idiot thinking would make you vote for a racist party that is seeking to roll back your gains? I'd much rather vote Dem than rep. The murder rate is directly related to economics and lack of opportunity. We cant take any more years of tinkle down economics.

Yes I am lower than you chimps when it comes to attracting hair lice The lice absolutely prefer your hair and knack for never taking baths.
You may get less lice than chimpanzees, but that is because whites invented lice shampoo like we invented most everything else to give to you guys.
We get lice less than you white boys who like your half brothers the chimps are magnets for hair lice. You invented lice shampoo for you like you invented sun screen for your lack of melanin. Who do you think you are kidding monkey? :laugh:

We also get less AIDS.
Your heads are bigger because like your ancestors the neanderthals most of the space is devoted to visual acuity. No such thing as a valid IQ test. You dont really think a concept made up by white people is really a valid measure of intelligence do you? You must be really mad and searching for something, anything to feel like you won.
laugh.gif

Neanderthal Brains Geared for Sight Not Socializing Human Evolution

Last edited:

We also get less AIDS.
Your heads are bigger because like your ancestors the neanderthals most of the space is devoted to visual acuity. No such thing as a valid IQ test. You dont really think a concept made up by white people is really a valid measure of intelligence do you? You must be really mad and searching for something, anything to feel like you won.
laugh.gif
And were more evolved overall, as evidenced by our higher IQ, bigger brains, higher income levels, and civilizational achievements.

You guys are genetically closer to monkeys, and that explains your lower level of civilization, lower IQ, and smaller brains. That is just science.

nature11128-f4.2.jpg

The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes Nature Nature Publishing Group

We also get less AIDS.
laugh.gif
And were more evolved overall, as evidenced by our higher IQ, bigger brains, higher income levels, and civilizational achievements.

You guys are genetically closer to monkeys, and that explains your lower level of civilization, lower IQ, and smaller brains. That is just science.

nature11128-f4.2.jpg

The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes Nature Nature Publishing Group
Nice picture. You dont really expect me to actually believe you monkeys are more evolved do you? :laugh:

IQ scores not accurate marker of intelligence study shows - CBS News

We also get less AIDS.
laugh.gif

nature11128-f4.2.jpg

Nice picture. You dont really expect me to actually believe you monkeys are more evolved do you? :laugh:

You can read whatever quack article you want, but science tells us blacks are closer to the monkeys. This really does explain the racial gap of achievement and the lower level of blacks among the races, which is further explained by IQ differences.

laugh.gif

nature11128-f4.2.jpg

You can read whatever quack article you want, but science tells us blacks are closer to the monkeys. This really does explain the racial gap of achievement and the lower level of blacks among the races, which is further explained by IQ differences.
Your pseudo science only confirms you are monkeys. There is a reason you had to be educated twice by Black men. You forgot the first lesson and destroyed your own civilizations. We brought you out of the Dark Ages and you destroyed ours. Come on monkey. At least post something believable. I gotta testify. I'm up in this spot lookin extra fly.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nature11128-f4.2.jpg

Your pseudo science only confirms you are monkeys. There is a reason you had to be educated twice by Black men. You forgot the first lesson and destroyed your own civilizations. We brought you out of the Dark Ages and you destroyed ours. Come on monkey. At least post something believable. I gotta testify. I'm up in this spot lookin extra fly.
laugh.gif
Blacks were barely in the stone age when we found them, they didn't even have the wheel when we arrived to colonize Africa. But this makes sense as you are genetically closer to monkeys, and because IQ correlates directly to a nation's wealth. You simply don't have the brains or genetics to build an advanced society like the white man does.

sftfi1%7Bimage0%7D.gif

The Smart Fraction Theory of IQ and the Wealth of Nations

laugh.gif

nature11128-f4.2.jpg

laugh.gif
Blacks were barely in the stone age when we found them, they didn't even have the wheel when we arrived to colonize Africa. But this makes sense as you are genetically closer to monkeys, and because IQ correlates directly to a nation's wealth. You simply don't have the brains or genetics to build an advanced society like the white man does.

sftfi1%7Bimage0%7D.gif

More pictures and white boy fables huh? Go read your history monkey. Your own people admit they learned from Black civilizations not once but twice. They tried to hide that information so you wouldnt feel so much of an inferiority complex but your hair lice and small monkey like genitals are a constant reminder.
laugh.gif

nature11128-f4.2.jpg

laugh.gif

sftfi1%7Bimage0%7D.gif

More pictures and white boy fables huh? Go read your history monkey. Your own people admit they learned from Black civilizations not once but twice. They tried to hide that information so you wouldnt feel so much of an inferiority complex but your hair lice and small monkey like genitals are a constant reminder.
laugh.gif
History shows the superiority of white civilization and science shows you are genetically closer to monkeys and less evolved, which explains how historically you have been consistently below us in achievement.

laugh.gif

sftfi1%7Bimage0%7D.gif

laugh.gif
History shows the superiority of white civilization and science shows you are genetically closer to monkeys and less evolved, which explains how historically you have been consistently below us in achievement.
I'll bet this pussy wouldn't say this racist shit in public.

laugh.gif

sftfi1%7Bimage0%7D.gif

laugh.gif
White history may show that but real history doesnt There is a reason white boys made up hoaxes like the Piltdown man. They want desperately to be something important. I'm off to do other things now monkey. Dont eat all your bananas at one sitting.
laugh.gif

Pretend like you are a Black liberal and explain what kind of idiot thinking would make you vote for a racist party that is seeking to roll back your gains? I'd much rather vote Dem than rep. The murder rate is directly related to economics and lack of opportunity. We cant take any more years of tinkle down economics.
Hey dumb fuck all the advancements in race relations are because of Republicans. The only party trying to set back black people is the party you blindly an ignorantly follow

Don't go putting words in my mouth. I didn't say Casebolt "initiated an unlawful arrest" YOU said that. Casebolt's arrest was OK,and hundreds of these wild dogs should have been arrested on a multitude of charges. The only thing keeping that from happening is the town;s capitulation to the Obama/Sharpton anti-cop drum up the Black VOTE campaign, which threatens lawsuits against any city that doesn't go along.

Yes, I did say Casebolt initiated an unlawful arrest and that statement is consistent with what I saw on the video and the definition of unlawful arrest as shown in the case that set a precedent for defending oneself against unlawful arrest.

“An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit, or one that fails to allege a crime is within jurisdiction, and one who is being arrested, may resist arrest and break away."
Housh v. People, 75 111. 491; reaffirmed and quoted in State v. Leach, 7 Conn. 452; State v. Gleason, 32 Kan. 245; Ballard v. State, 43 Ohio 349; State v Rousseau, 241 P. 2d 447; State v. Spaulding, 34 Minn. 3621.

Casebolt obviously arrived at the scene to "protect and serve" white people. Instead of listening to both sides, he immediately targeted the Blacks assuming they were all trespassing. The little girl seemed to be the smallest one present so I guess he chose one he thought he could whip to show how macho he was. Too bad she was one of the few that was either invited or lived there.

After reading some of the case law precedent I provided, you actually referred to the part about involuntary manslaughter being the charge for killing an officer in resisting an unlawful arrest and added that in Texas you'd get 2-20 years and a $10,000 fine. If you didn't agree that an unlawful arrest had been made you should have stayed with the murder charge and not commented at all about Involuntary manslaughter.

And why would a Black person not get justice ? That's an odd notion, when we live in a country where Blacks are pandered to, get injustice administered IN THEIR FAVOR, in everything from letting them riot (ex, Baltimore), to Black privilege treatment by the media, to a whole slew of favoritisms in Affirmative Action, like college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, and where this horrendous anti-White racial discrimination is still rampant, after 51 years of it, in all but 8 states, where it is banned.

In the context of this case, justice is being served and there is peace because of it. The sordid history pertaining to race relations in America and bias in the justice system do not support your allegation that blacks are pandered. On the contrary, the need to legislate PROTECTION for those who wanted to be decent citizens was necessary. Mindsets like YOURS and Casebolt's are still pervasive enough that those protections are still necessary.

As for the racist, rogue gallery you mentioned (Sharpton, Holder, NAACP, etc) they should all be in jail, for the numerous violations of the civil rights laws they've committed, among their other crimes.

Reagan didn't try it and nether did Bush. I guess they knew something you don't!

And given a fair assessment of the facts by a fair minded jury, the defendants may serve a whole lot of time AND pay a fine, for attacking a cop in the performance of his duties. These are first degree felonies. They could get LIFE, and under a normal govt, they still might, once we are liberated from the Obama masquerade in January 2017.

Casebolt was NOT performing his duties when he attacked that 15 year old black girl. He should be charged with assault on a minor. Of course, given the mental attitudes of a lot of white people, especially Texans have concerning blacks, the initial trial's outcome would depend on how aggressive the prosecution is and whether the jury is an all white jury or an equally mixed jury. We know the game don't we?

Hey dumb fuck all the advancements in race relations are because of Republicans. The only party trying to set back black people is the party you blindly an ignorantly follow

Political parties don't change race relations -- People change them. Political parties then follow.

Quit brownnosing political parties and start thinking for yourself.

Political parties don't change race relations -- People change them. Political parties then follow.

Quit bending over for political parties and start thinking for yourself.
And racist fucks like you are the reason we have race issues

laugh.gif

sftfi1%7Bimage0%7D.gif

laugh.gif
White history may show that but real history doesnt There is a reason white boys made up hoaxes like the Piltdown man. They want desperately to be something important. I'm off to do other things now monkey. Dont eat all your bananas at one sitting.
laugh.gif
This is real history and real science. You can delude yourself otherwise, but until you accept it you are living in a fantasy world of your own design. We are simply better than you.

Forum List

Back