Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Found somebody asking the same questions I am about the unnamed fat fuck in the blue shorts and sneakers with no socks...

>> Casebolt yells at everyone to disperse. And after he yanks down the young lady in the bikini and jams her face into the grass, he keeps yelling at everyone to disperse.

Everyone, that is, except for the beefy white dude who seems to believe that the officer’s orders don’t apply to him. And while everyone else appears guilty of nothing more than abiding by the officer’s orders to “get your asses out of here,” this white guy doesn’t just disobey the officer’s orders, he takes it to the next level. He actually wraps his legs around the head of the bikini girl and appears to detain her physically.

So if there’s no racial element to this, why didn’t Casebolt slap that guy to the ground and cuff him for disobeying an officer’s orders or for assault of a minor?

In a separate video, several white guys are shown trying to block a person from taking video of the scene? Exactly who deputized them? What was their right to intervene in any way?

I’m amazed at people who see nothing strange in these videos. Just police officers doing their jobs. What I see is a case of selective enforcement, where at least one officer appears to act on rash assumptions far in excess of the level of action called for. By the time he had arrived, there was no fighting. He could see no crime in progress. What he could see was a lot of black kids standing around, not exactly breaking the law. <<

CHAFxggWoAAlEEA.png

The world wants to know -- Who Is the Fat Fuck?
One might add, the Fat Fuck letting Casebolt do all the work and take the eventual heat, while getting his sadism jollies with all the subtlety and grace of a subway pervert copping feels....
mq7pr.jpg

When I was stationed on Okinawa (back in the '50s) a buddy and I signed up for Judo lessons at a native dojo. The first lesson consisted of some defensive falls and rolls which enable fast recovery after being thrown by an opponent. That first lesson was my last lesson because I spent two hours having my ass kicked and tossed around like a sack.

Casebolt's now famous judo roll is what brought this memory to mind. I know what it's purpose is but I was (and still am) at a loss as to why he did it? At first I thought someone had hit him or tossed him because the clip is truncated. But all the commentary here suggests it was done spontaneously, which means that man has a screw loose.

His whole performance was just that. He was putting on a show of being the big tough cop beating up on unarmed teens. Out of control grandstanding.
The part that struck me the most was early on when that other cop was talking calmly with a few boys about what was going on...they're all standing around talking with conversational tones, and this jackass comes barrelling in and starts grabbing the boys and yelling at them to get down and not move. Crazy.

Cops' job is to control a situation and he did the opposite. He was looking for an excuse to manhandle that little girl or maybe he just wanted to shoot someone.

NO reason, NO excuse for him to draw his gun and go chasing after kids.

I'm just glad none of the kids had squirt guns because he would have gunned them down.
Epic barrel roll entrance.
More like a classic chimp roll before attacking.

4423330754_6b3161373b.jpg
Officer Casebolt saw that those chimps were removed. He deserves a medal for solid tactical maneuvering

His whole performance was just that. He was putting on a show of being the big tough cop beating up on unarmed teens. Out of control grandstanding.
The part that struck me the most was early on when that other cop was talking calmly with a few boys about what was going on...they're all standing around talking with conversational tones, and this jackass comes barrelling in and starts grabbing the boys and yelling at them to get down and not move. Crazy.

Cops' job is to control a situation and he did the opposite. He was looking for an excuse to manhandle that little girl or maybe he just wanted to shoot someone.

I'm just glad none of the kids had squirt guns because he would have gunned them down.

Officer Casebolt saw that those chimps were removed. He deserves a medal for solid tactical maneuvering
Instead he was forced to resign for being a chimp as evidenced by his chimp roll.

Cpl Casebolt is the kind of cop you want in a mall shooting or when thugs are kicking your door in.
What I want when thugs are kicking my door in is exactly what I have -- a Remington 870, a pocketful of #00 buckshot, and a mop. That's all.

The problem with Cpl. Casebolt is he's misplaced. He doesn't belong in a civilian police department. He belongs in a Marine Recon unit.

It's as simple as that.

Whispering....( we both know he was really too much of a pussy for the marine corps, that's why he ended up where he was and did what he did.)

When I was stationed on Okinawa (back in the '50s) a buddy and I signed up for Judo lessons at a native dojo. The first lesson consisted of some defensive falls and rolls which enable fast recovery after being thrown by an opponent. That first lesson was my last lesson because I spent two hours having my ass kicked and tossed around like a sack.

Casebolt's now famous judo roll is what brought this memory to mind. I know what it's purpose is but I was (and still am) at a loss as to why he did it? At first I thought someone had hit him or tossed him because the clip is truncated. But all the commentary here suggests it was done spontaneously, which means that man has a screw loose.

Too funny!!!

Instead he was forced to resign for being a chimp as evidenced by his chimp roll.
He was the chimp handler, the youths were making chimp noises like it was the zoo.

Unfortunately Mckinney police chief gave into black terrorists who threatened the department one day Darren wilson, casebolt, and George Zimmerman will lead our forces on the day of the rope and ship them back to Ape Island aka Africa.

McKinney officer resigns due to actions in pool party video - Fox4News.com Dallas-Fort Worth News Weather Sports
I usually defend cops, but why did he feel the need to pull his gun out? He looks ridiculous, and you can see the other cops immediately try to calm him down.
Adrenaline does crazy shit to people.
Policemen must be cool-headed professionals.

Absolutely right. We look to police to be the voice of reason in adrenaline addled situations whether it's a crime, car accident,
natural disaster or routine calls that end up overblown by the participants. Certainly their training should inform their actions in those cases. This guy was just sketchy as hell.

The monkey roll was a sign of dominance. He was trying to become the head simian. He made a serious faux pas. He forgot to slap the ground in anger and lost his bid to capture the top spot. In anger he took it out on a female.
oh my god now that you say it that way it's exactly what it look like lol

He was the chimp handler, the youths were making chimp noises like it was the zoo.

Unfortunately Mckinney police chief gave into black terrorists who threatened the department one day Darren wilson, casebolt, and George Zimmerman will lead our forces on the day of the rope and ship them back to Ape Island aka Africa.
They dont let chimps handle people. Thats why he was forced to retire. It should always be the other way around. Hopefully they will send him back to Eurasia with the other cave monkeys.

The police should never have shown up. The homeowners should have raided the garden sheds and given miss bikini mouth a shovel upside her head.

ROTFLMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Look out, Hollywood! Casebolt is on his way...and he does his own stunts!!

Say it all together. Bay area intifada. Three times. Make it true.

So a bunch of bored black kids baited the police and cranked ip the cameras. It happens every day. The cops have got to pull back and let the thugs run.
actually that video reminds me of a scene from Monty Python

This one?

If it weren't for the assault(s) on camera the Casebolt video would be the same kind of over-the-top comedy, especially in the first minute where one cop is having a calm and rational conversation, and suddenly Casebolt comes barreling in barking orders and shoving people around. It's as if they're literally in two different worlds.

They dont let chimps handle people. Thats why he was forced to retire. It should always be the other way around. Hopefully they will send him back to Eurasia with the other cave monkeys.
In this case, the chimps are ruling the roost and the McKinney Police(the zookeepers), and giving them control of the zoo. Truly a planet of the apes scenario with the great hero casebolt getting fired.

Say it all together. Bay area intifada. Three times. Make it true.

So a bunch of bored black kids baited the police and cranked ip the cameras. It happens every day. The cops have got to pull back and let the thugs run.
actually that video reminds me of a scene from Monty Python

This one?

If it weren't for the assault(s) on camera the Casebolt video would be the same kind of over-the-top comedy, especially in the first minute where one cop is having a calm and rational conversation, and suddenly Casebolt comes barreling in barking orders and shoving people around. It's as if they're literally in two different worlds.

lol,well, not quite, but there are plenty of classic scenes from monty python and their movies that we can relate to what happened in texas. i remember a scene where sir camelot was yelling "Run Away!!! Run Away" !!! if it was him.

In this case, the chimps are ruling the roost and the McKinney Police(the zookeepers), and giving them control of the zoo. Truly a planet of the apes scenario with the great hero casebolt getting fired.
Now that you mention the Planet of the Apes, i noticed all the actors playing the chimps were white guys like the chimp that did the chimp roll to assert dominance. Casebott resigned so he could get his infestation of hair lice addressed at the nearest vet.

Planet-of-the-Apes-1968.jpg

Forum List

Back