Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Officer Casebolt saw that those chimps were removed. He deserves a medal for solid tactical maneuvering
Instead he was forced to resign for being a chimp as evidenced by his chimp roll.
He was the chimp handler, the youths were making chimp noises like it was the zoo.

Unfortunately Mckinney police chief gave into black terrorists who threatened the department one day Darren wilson, casebolt, and George Zimmerman will lead our forces on the day of the rope and ship them back to Ape Island aka Africa.
They dont let chimps handle people. Thats why he was forced to retire. It should always be the other way around. Hopefully they will send him back to Eurasia with the other cave monkeys.
In this case, the chimps are ruling the roost and the McKinney Police(the zookeepers), and giving them control of the zoo. Truly a planet of the apes scenario with the great hero casebolt getting fired.
Now that you mention the Planet of the Apes, i noticed all the actors playing the chimps were white guys like the chimp that did the chimp roll to assert dominance. Casebott resigned so he could get his infestation of hair lice addressed at the nearest vet.

Planet-of-the-Apes-1968.jpg
The only chimp there is the black in the back. If only are blacks were as capable as Dr. Zaius and the like.

Instead he was forced to resign for being a chimp as evidenced by his chimp roll.
He was the chimp handler, the youths were making chimp noises like it was the zoo.

Unfortunately Mckinney police chief gave into black terrorists who threatened the department one day Darren wilson, casebolt, and George Zimmerman will lead our forces on the day of the rope and ship them back to Ape Island aka Africa.
They dont let chimps handle people. Thats why he was forced to retire. It should always be the other way around. Hopefully they will send him back to Eurasia with the other cave monkeys.
In this case, the chimps are ruling the roost and the McKinney Police(the zookeepers), and giving them control of the zoo. Truly a planet of the apes scenario with the great hero casebolt getting fired.
Now that you mention the Planet of the Apes, i noticed all the actors playing the chimps were white guys like the chimp that did the chimp roll to assert dominance. Casebott resigned so he could get his infestation of hair lice addressed at the nearest vet.

The only chimp there is the black in the back. If only are blacks were as capable as Dr. Zaius and the like.
Whites get hair lice and have small genitals just like you chimps. You also have thin lips and stringy hair. Of course the only chimp was the one that did the monkey roll to establish dominance.

You are as out of control as Casebolt was! Your obsession to see the black teen in the Bikini as a criminal trumps everything else. She was the victim and Casebolt was the culprit. You are so resolute in your wrongheadedness that you even see things in the video that didn't happen. Now, in a bizarre reversal, you seem to agree that Casebolt initiated an unlawful arrest. I base that conclusion in the context of your reference to "involuntary manslaughter" rather than murder. You do see my point, don't you?

But, even with that small admission, signs that your rationale is dissipating rapidly are mushrooming.

You are so sure that any cop killing, justified or not, would be dealt with severely by Texas justice. Involuntary manslaughter, you say, carries a punishment of 2-20 years in prison + a $10,000 fine in Texas.
If a black person finds himself being the defendant in such a case, I wonder if he can expect that all pertinent circumstances and evidence available to exonerate him would be considered without bias.
In that situation it would be time to call Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, the NAACP and any other advocates of black civil liberties to intervene. Eric Holder would be instrumental in seeing that due process according to FEDERAL precedent is carried out fairly with an eye towards the protection of the defendants civil rights.

BTW, given a fair assessment of the facts by a fair minded jury, the defendant may not serve any time at all nor pay a fine.
Don't go putting words in my mouth. I didn't say Casebolt "initiated an unlawful arrest" YOU said that. Casebolt's arrest was OK,and hundreds of these wild dogs should have been arrested on a multitude of charges. The only thing keeping that from happening is the town;s capitulation to the Obama/Sharpton anti-cop drum up the Black VOTE campaign, which threatens lawsuits against any city that doesn't go along.

And why would a Black person not get justice ? That's an odd notion, when we live in a country where Blacks are pandered to, get injustice administered IN THEIR FAVOR, in everything from letting them riot (ex, Baltimore), to Black privilege treatment by the media, to a whole slew of favoritisms in Affirmative Action, like college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, and where this horrendous anti-White racial discrimination is still rampant, after 51 years of it, in all but 8 states, where it is banned.

As for the racist, rogue gallery you mentioned (Sharpton, Holder, NAACP, etc) they should all be in jail, for the numerous violations of the civil rights laws they've committed, among their other crimes.

And given a fair assessment of the facts by a fair minded jury, the defendants may serve a whole lot of time AND pay a fine, for attacking a cop in the performance of his duties. These are first degree felonies. They could get LIFE, and under a normal govt, they still might, once we are liberated from the Obama masquerade in January 2017.

Last edited:
...... Link??

EDIT: found it in another thread...

Fucking unbelievable.

Now let's all click our heels together three times and remind ourselves of the mantra....
"Don't believe your lying eyes ... it's really O'bama who's polarizing the races... "
"Don't believe your lying eyes ... it's really O'bama who's polarizing the races... "

What the hell was that weird barrel roll thing? Does he think he's staring in an action movie?

He does look like he's completely playing to the camera, right from the start.
Maybe that was his whole purpose. Maybe he isn't hating on anybody -- he just wanted to be a YouTube star. Now everybody knows his name.

That's a good thing. It will follow him around. We should make it a verb.

Casebolt (v.) -- "to bounce around like a pinball assaulting 14-year-olds in bikinis while everyone else is calm"

:)

Whites get hair lice and have small genitals just like you chimps. You also have thin lips and stringy hair. Of course the only chimp was the one that did the monkey roll to establish dominance.
To be fair, I shouldn't be defaming chimps by comparing them to n-iggers.

Yeah I agree its silly. You white boys absolutely resemble chimps. The resemblance is uncanny.

Yeah I agree its silly. You white boys absolutely resemble chimps. The resemblance is uncanny.
I'm glad you agree you are lower then a chimp.

I grew up in the South, surrounded by bigots like you. I don't deal with them anymore. Welcome to my "ignore list', asshole.

Yes I am lower than you chimps when it comes to attracting hair lice The lice absolutely prefer your hair and knack for never taking baths.

Yes I am lower than you chimps when it comes to attracting hair lice The lice absolutely prefer your hair and knack for never taking baths.
You may get less lice than chimpanzees, but that is because whites invented lice shampoo like we invented most everything else to give to you guys.

You may get less lice than chimpanzees, but that is because whites invented lice shampoo like we invented most everything else to give to you guys.
We get lice less than you white boys who like your half brothers the chimps are magnets for hair lice. You invented lice shampoo for you like you invented sun screen for your lack of melanin. Who do you think you are kidding monkey? :laugh:

this is where ALL THIS BS is taking us. he just spoke what he saw and these BLACK ACTIVIST want his head on pole. people better start waking up to what's going on
VIDEO at the site

SNIP:
VIDEO=> Black McKinney Resident Blames Teens for Pool Fight – ACTIVISTS WANT HIM FIRED

June 8, 2015 by Jim Hoft 9 Comments

Benet Embry, a resident of McKinney, Texas, told Sean Hannity on Monday that the incident at the pool party “had nothing to do with race.”

“Let me be clear. The subdivision I live in is not a racist community. It is a diverse subdivision, black, white, Hispanic, East Indian, American Indian, all living together in friendship… Going back to the incident at the pool. It was a pool party out of control there. Out of 130 kids only seven caused a whole bunch of confusion.”

Via Hannity:

After Benet Embry spoke blamed the teens for the McKinney pool fight black activists called for him to be fired.

all of it here:
VIDEO Black McKinney Resident Blames Teens for Pool Fight - ACTIVISTS WANT HIM FIRED - The Gateway Pundit

Put it this way, any time you see a n**** on Fox, just get out the popcorn and watch Tommy make a white man happy!!
Thanks for proving you are the true racist here. Not just hate for the white people but for your own people.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

my own. what the hell are ranting and raving about? not only are you a nut but a nasty one at that
Wasn't posting to you.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Well his monkey ass is no longer a cop so chalk up a win for the people.
"Win" will be on election day, November 2016, and it won't be for you and your wild dogs.

THIS is what you're going to look like >>
th

And a month later, like THIS >>>
th
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

juvenile delinquents that what they are YUCK

children?????? my ass

We get lice less than you white boys who like your half brothers the chimps are magnets for hair lice. You invented lice shampoo for you like you invented sun screen for your lack of melanin. Who do you think you are kidding monkey? :laugh:

We also get less AIDS.

I once had a Black roomate, back in my college days. He was as dark as the Black guy in the Incident movie (post 1555). He went to the beach one day. He came back sunburned to a crisp. I helped him out by advising him to sit in a tub of slightly cool water for 10 minutes. See ? Without us White and Hispanic guys, you'd be lost,and still back in jungle, dodging gorillas and lions.

Now go spray on some Brut, and go to sleep.

We also get less AIDS.
You get way more skin cancer and Alzheimer's.

Forum List

Back