Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Leave it to a couple of idiots to start making racist jokes and fuck up a debate on how liberals are at war with the police. Tell me black liberals will you still vote Democrat when your communities have the highest murder rates? Because when you let liberals school your kids and take your guns and the police no longer protect your streets that is what will happen. That is the real gangstas life

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk
Pretend like you are a Black liberal and explain what kind of idiot thinking would make you vote for a racist party that is seeking to roll back your gains? I'd much rather vote Dem than rep. The murder rate is directly related to economics and lack of opportunity. We cant take any more years of tinkle down economics.

Hey dumb fuck all the advancements in race relations are because of Republicans. The only party trying to set back black people is the party you blindly an ignorantly follow

Political parties don't change race relations -- People change them. Political parties then follow.

Quit brownnosing political parties and start thinking for yourself.

And racist fucks like you are the reason we have race issues

Link to this racist fuckism?

Sent from my middle finger using BITE ME.

Whites get hair lice and have small genitals just like you chimps. You also have thin lips and stringy hair. Of course the only chimp was the one that did the monkey roll to establish dominance.
This is just for you, BOY!!

Ruby Dee was quite an attractive little minx in her day.

Good post.

Say...what was your favorite part of that scene?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

More pictures and white boy fables huh? Go read your history monkey. Your own people admit they learned from Black civilizations not once but twice. They tried to hide that information so you wouldnt feel so much of an inferiority complex but your hair lice and small monkey like genitals are a constant reminder.
laugh.gif
Gee. if only all the technologies you enjoy today, had been left to Black people to invent (like the computer you're posting on), you wouldn't have them. Know why ? Because they were all invented by White people, that's why. :biggrin: (with or without your racial inferiority complex)

bio_bell.jpg
Alexander Graham Bell -
Inventor of the Telephone

bio_goodyear.jpg
Charles Goodyear-
Inventor of Vulcanized Rubber

bio_ford.jpg
Henry Ford -
Inventor of the Moving Assembly Line

bio_wright.jpg
Orville & Wilbur Wright
Inventors of the Airplane

bio_fulton.jpg
Robert Fulton
Inventor of the Steamboat

bio_browning.jpg
John Moses Browning
Inventor of the Semi-Automatic Shotgun

bio_colt.jpg
Samuel Colt
Inventor of the Colt Revolver

bio_mccormick.jpg
Cyrus McCormick
Inventor of the Mechanical Reaper

bio_carrier.jpg
Willis Carrier
Inventor of Air Conditioning

bio_whitney.jpg
Eli Whitney
Inventor of the Cotton Gin

bio_morse.jpg
Samuel F.B. Morse
Inventor of the Telegraph and Morse Code

bio_salk.jpg
Dr. Jonas Salk
Inventor of the Polio Vaccine

th
Thomas Edison
Inventor of the electric light, the phonograph and 1,093 inventions patented by him. A world record that has never even been close to being broken.

guglielmo-marconi-hero-A.jpeg
Guglielmo Marconi
Inventor of radio

ae408d.jpg
Philo Taylor Farnsworth - Inventor of television

And just to show I'm being fair here is a Black guy Dr. Mark Dean
dr_mark_dean.jpg
who holds three of the original nine patents on the computer that all PCs are based upon.

Others were >>

th
Bill Gates

th

th
Steve Jobs

th
Steve Woziak

Somebody said that McKinney is not as safe as it was, when this guy was still on the force. I agree. Now, he is just a lone loose cannon roaming around without any other police officers around to restrain him.
He's been invited by 18 police forces to come and sign up with them. I hope he comes to my town. We need some more good tough cops like him, who don't take any shit from mouthy thug-punks.

Somebody said that McKinney is not as safe as it was, when this guy was still on the force. I agree. Now, he is just a lone loose cannon roaming around without any other police officers around to restrain him.
He's been invited by 18 police forces to come and sign up with them. I hope he comes to my town. We need some more good tough cops like him, who don't take any shit from mouthy thug-punks.

Careful what you wish for. You might just get what you deserve.

Ruby Dee was quite an attractive little minx in her day.

Good post.

Say...what was your favorite part of that scene?

The one where Joe Ferrone talks about the "dead dog" :lol:

Gotta admit. The Black guy asked for it. He was racist as hell against Whites, which if you see the earlier parts of the movie, it shows that. Even his own wife was bitchin him out for it. And yes, she was attractive.

What I "deserve" is about a Million $$$ REPARATIONS$$$, to compensate me for 50 years of Affirmative Action discrimination. And it should come out of the personal pockets of the AA pushers, not the taxpayers.

Works for me, since you don't live near me.....

What I "deserve" is about a Million $$$ REPARATIONS$$$, to compensate me for 50 years of Affirmative Action discrimination. And it should come out of the personal pockets of the AA pushers, not the taxpayers.

Poor Pro...life is so unfair to him...............

He is probably going to go around attacking stray dogs since he doesnt have the legal power to attack people now.
The "people" who were trespassing a the Craig Ranch, were the equivalent of stray dogs. No better than that.

You have to love the dishonest title. Texas police attack (innocent children sitting at the pool while sunbathing minding their own business)

good grief, everything is about RACE today. we have come a long way BACK since MLK. thanks to titles like this and I'm surprised Obama didn't get on stage and say that could have been one of his daughters. that'll stir things up but good

He is probably going to go around attacking stray dogs since he doesnt have the legal power to attack people now.
The "people" who were trespassing a the Craig Ranch, were the equivalent of stray dogs. No better than that.

I wonder. Do you also consider your children to be "stray dogs"?

I wish he'd come work here. Too many violent criminals here. Good hard cops like him who gladly fight these thugs are getting hard to find.

If your town is full of mouthy thug punks like you, he is going to have his hands full if he moves there!

That debt has already been paid by the millions of WHITE women who benefitted from AA.
Racial discrimination can be ruled out too, for the same reason. Geeze... you are thick headed and biased!

Forum List

Back