🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Primary Early Voting: 102% increase in Democrat voters

Now why do you suppose it is that Democrats are so solidly opposed to any efforts to protect the electoral system from fraud, by requiring voters to present identification before they are allowed to vote?
Because addressing a non-existent in-person voting fraud problem comes at a cost of lowering turnout. Duh, man. This has been spelled out abiut a million times.

I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I'll be more than happy to fully answer your question, but first, perhaps you can tell me if you have any guesses as to why minorities might not be inclined to change generations of thinking and start voting GOP.
Ah because lying filth Democrats accuse us of being racist every 5 minutes?
Okay, thanks, now I'll answer your question. And as I anticipated, my answer will include your answer.

But first, I completely agree, and I've talked about this a million times here - the Regressive Left has diluted, trivialized and ruined a terribly important word - racism - by spraying it around like water for perceived political advantage. It's a terribly dishonest and manipulative thing to do, but it has worked for them.

Now, to answer your original question. Two things: First, your answer completely ignores and avoids the real racism that does still exist, and I can guarantee you, minorities see that. Republicans just can't bring themselves to admit the obvious, and as long as they refuse to do so, they look like liars. Liars both about the fact that it still exists, and their claim they agree that it's wrong. Minorities expect you to say "uh, I don't see a thing", and that's exactly what you're doing, cementing their opinion of you.

Second, Republicans are also choosing not to reach out to minorities specifically, and minorities see that clearly. Yes, I know - you don't think you should have to do that, they're Americans and you treat everyone the same - but the fact is that is what minorities expect. And yes, you can blame the Democrats for conditioning them over generations in that way, but the fact remains, it must be done. If you don't want to, fine. The Democrats thank you. Generations of conditioning take time and effort to unravel.

So there you go. Now you know. You're not going to attract minorities with just economic figures. It goes much deeper than that. This goes back generations, and that fact is being ignored. You can choose to do something about that, or you can just keep pointing your fingers at "the other guys". Meanwhile, demographics are working against you every single day.

Both ends of this argument need to look in the mirror, but refuse to.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I'll be more than happy to fully answer your question, but first, perhaps you can tell me if you have any guesses as to why minorities might not be inclined to change generations of thinking and start voting GOP.
Ah because lying filth Democrats accuse us of being racist every 5 minutes?
Okay, thanks, now I'll answer your question. And as I anticipated, my answer will include your answer.

But first, I completely agree, and I've talked about this a million times here - the Regressive Left has diluted, trivialized and ruined a terribly important word - racism - by spraying it around like water for perceived political advantage. It's a terribly dishonest and manipulative thing to do, but it has worked for them.

Now, to answer your original question. Two things: First, your answer completely ignores and avoids the real racism that does still exist, and I can guarantee you, minorities see that. Republicans just can't bring themselves to admit the obvious, and as long as they refuse to do so, they look like liars. Liars both about the fact that it still exists, and their claim they agree that it's wrong. Minorities expect you to say "uh, I don't see a thing", and that's exactly what you're doing, cementing their opinion of you.

Second, Republicans are also choosing not to reach out to minorities specifically, and minorities see that clearly. Yes, I know - you don't think you should have to do that, they're Americans and you treat everyone the same - but the fact is that is what minorities expect. And yes, you can blame the Democrats for conditioning them over generations in that way, but the fact remains, it must be done. If you don't want to, fine. The Democrats thank you. Generations of conditioning take time and effort to unravel.

So there you go. Now you know. You're not going to attract minorities with just economic figures. It goes much deeper than that. This goes back generations, and that fact is being ignored. You can choose to do something about that, or you can just keep pointing your fingers at "the other guys". Meanwhile, demographics are working against you every single day.

Both ends of this argument need to look in the mirror, but refuse to.
It goes beyond Republicans ignoring minorities. They have been villianizing them to pander to their alt right element

It is not just blacks, Hispanics and Muslims who refuse to vote Republican.......it is also Asians, Indians and Jews

The Democrat strategy is to win elections by turning everyone on whites. As the white population shrinks, this will become an increasingly effective strategy.

Not fake news. As reported by the Texas Secretary of State.

Early voting has been going on in Texas for the last two weeks.

Sorry, Trumpanzees. You should have seen this coming when you put the Goon in the White House.

View attachment 180313
And three of them are US Citizens!

Sounds impressive. But, if only 10 people early voted in 2016 and 20 people voted early voted in 2018, then that'd be a 100% increase! You have to look at the actual number and though there WERE more Democrats who voted, it was not a big gap in actual numbers.

Again: Track how many Texans are voting early in the 2018 primary election

Good turnout will kill him

Good turn out is what allowed him to crush the moderate asswipe Dewhurst.

If the welfare checks ever stop coming you'd starve to death.
100 percent increase for Dems in the primaries will carry over to November

LOL!

Track how many Texans are voting early in the 2018 primary election
Big rise in Democratic turnout

LOL! Sure. You betcha.

The last time I heard of increases in Democrat voter registration like this, it turned out to be half a dozen activists sitting down and filling out registration after registration making up names as they went.

Good turnout will kill him

LOL!

LOL! Sure. You betcha.
You posted the data

Texas lmao you people are losing it, Texas will remain red just relax :itsok:

In the short term, but not the long term. The demographics are changing and the Republicans have made it quite clear they don't want Hispanics in their party.
how do you get there? So being against illegal aliens is someone against Hispanics? that is just sad to think that. I am all about legal immigration and I welcome all to my country, because they did it right. Legal immigrants want the president to take care of illegals, it affects their lives times ten mine.

LOL!

LOL! Sure. You betcha.
You posted the data

I did. I was merely laughing at your interpretation. The fact is that when you look at the actual numbers of people who voted early, though the percentage of early voters is significant for the Democrats, it was not substantially more than the Republicans. I don't think that increase indicates that Texas will even go purple, much less blue.

Until Democrats start focusing on issues that appeal to voters, they won't advance.

Forum List

Back