Texas repubs go full MAGA at it's convention

You ignore the evidence I posted to keep LYING, which means you are so partisan that you will lie everytime.
It cannot be helped you are too willfully ignorant to know that the Klan always has been a far right organization.

Your have to be incredibly stupid to think anyone falls for this "KKK Democrats" lie of omission. Only you tards fall for that shit.

No

the old guard Gray Hair Kluxers remained Democrats until they Died ( Sen Robert Byrd (d) ... ) And did not infiltrate anyone ( hell the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan did not even allow Catholics to join until the early 70s
Hooded America

hooded-1.jpg

Hooded-2.jpg

Hooded-3.jpg

Hooded-4.jpg

Hooded-5.jpg

It cannot be helped you are too willfully ignorant to know that the Klan always has been a far right organization.

Your have to be incredibly stupid to think anyone falls for this "KKK Democrats" lie of omission. Only you tards fall for that shit.

History tells us it was Democrats who created it in December 1865 who targeted Blacks and White Republicans then under REPUBLICAN President Grant and Republican dominated Congress passed laws to stop the KKK.

Your lies are so dumb and easy to expose why continue to do it?

History

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

LINK

boldings mine

=====

Your lies are stupid as hell as you are easily refuted!

But that's not what you said, was it you commie piece of shit. Still awaiting the news of your self abortion.

Do you know what abortion means and when it's done? I don't think you do. But then you are a retard, so you get a pass. :itsok:

But, please promise you won't get vaccinated? Please? Pretty please?

The tard herd's propagandists rely on their total ignorance of American history. There was a long period where both parties had liberal and conservative wings.

The conservative wing of the Democratic party was centered in the South and block all civil rights legislation for three quarters of a century, until Lyndon Johnson came to Washington and broke the logjam.

And it was he, a Democrat ,who finally broke the logjam and got the first significant civil and voting rights legislation passed.

History tells us it was Democrats who created it in December 1865 who targeted Blacks and White Republicans then under REPUBLICAN President Grant and Republican dominated Congress passed laws to stop the KKK.

Your lies are so dumb and easy to expose why continue to do it?

History

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

LINK

boldings mine

=====

Your lies are stupid as hell as you are easily refuted!
Um, dumbshit? Nothing you are posting refutes the fact the Klan was right wing. In fact, you are supporting that fact.

Idiot.

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo.jpg

The batshittery is getting exponentially worse around here.

An open bible, a cross, a sword, a Confederate flag, saluting the US flag. Yeah, this SCREAMS "left wing". :laughing0301:

hist-us-20-cvil-rights-pic-kkk-salute-1946-RES.jpg

rebel-1a.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my white heritage!

rebel-2.png

Those old Democrat Confederates were racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

The batshittery is getting exponentially worse around here.

An open bible, a cross, a sword, a Confederate flag, saluting the US flag. Yeah, this SCREAMS "left wing". :laughing0301:

hist-us-20-cvil-rights-pic-kkk-salute-1946-RES.jpg
I much prefer the atheists in the slums who are not racist; they just happen to murder people of the same color.

George Wallace(D) won the 1972 Democrat POTUS primaries in Florida and Michigan / Wisconsin ( among others ) and was well on his way to winning the Democrat POTUS nomination ( he was on the cover of TIME magazine as “ Our Next President “ ) until a Republican Nutjob in a black turtleneck shot him ending his run .

Do you know what abortion means and when it's done? I don't think you do. But then you are a retard, so you get a pass. :itsok:

But, please promise you won't get vaccinated? Please? Pretty please?

Sure I know, you're obviously still residing in the darkness of pure evil. Virtually anything that is in progress can be aborted.

Forum List

Back