Texas repubs go full MAGA at it's convention

Do you know what abortion means and when it's done? I don't think you do. But then you are a retard, so you get a pass. :itsok:

But, please promise you won't get vaccinated? Please? Pretty please?
Almost everyone in my community has been vaccinated and fully boosted and still got COVID, including my wife.

Sure I know, you're obviously still residing in the darkness of pure evil. Virtually anything that is in progress can be aborted.

Sure, retard. But, you do promise not to get vaccinated, right?

289397621_10160465760696393_4479699411831220668_n.jpg

You are too dumb apparently since when I vote which is very very rare it is the person, I vote for not the fucking party.

Voted for Trump when he was incumbent President because he was unusually effective in the White House before that it was Bush 2 in 2000 before that it was never.

I have already stated recently that I will NOT vote for Trump if the loudmouth runs again.

You are clearly not a Free Thinker since you made it abundantly clear you don't understand it.
oh fuck you....by what you just said you support what ever that individual stands for which is the fucking party they are in...free thinker my ass....

oh fuck you....by what you just said you support what ever that individual stands for which is the fucking party they are in...free thinker my ass....

You again show that you have no idea how free a person is who avoids party or ideology can vote for a party outsider that Trump really is and avoid the party itself.

I voted for the man Trump himself didn't give a shit for the party which remains cool to him the entire time now I will not vote for him in 2024 if he chose to run again, had enough of his stupid big mouth over "stolen election" claims.

I didn't vote for him or anyone else in 2016.

I live in one of the most conservative area, in the country and I didn't vote for a single Republican candidate for the last 30 years.

Fuck you!

Last edited:
You again show that you have no idea how free a person is who avoids party or ideology can vote for a party outsider that Trump really is and avoid the party itself.

I voted for the man Trump himself didn't give a shit for the party which remains cool to him the entire time now I will not vote for him in 2024 if he chose to run again, had enough of his stupid big mouth over "stolen election" claims.

I didn't vote for him or anyone else in 2016.

I live in one of the most conservative area, in the country and I didn't vote for a single Republican candidate for the last 30 years.

Fuck you!
lol....what ever you say "free" thinker.....

Oh fuck off with that religious shit. Keep that in the religious forum where that belongs. This is the political forum. Learn to tell the difference. Now git.
Why is The Left's Politics to Erase the influence of faith in our society? Everything you do is some sort of rebellion against God. Even your comment to me, so sorry chump, we can't this out of politics because your hostility to faith is part of your politics.

If memory serves the 1965 CRA did that. It also created sanctuary cites. The 1964 was more about voting, getting rid of Jim Crow and such.

I believe you are correct.

The issue wasn't the CRA itself, the issue is it being applied to situations outside it's original scope.

Which creator? There are so many gods/goddesses.
The one who has the power to send you straight to Hell. You will have your day before the court of heaven and be found lacking of that I am sure of. It will be too late for you then, child of Hell.

Congress isn't a religious body, it is a LEGISLATIVE body that decided to some prayers is needed to open a GOVERNMENT session.

It is clear you have no idea what a DEIST is.

Deism: Belief in a Perfect God Who Does Not Intervene​

By Catherine Beyer
Updated on March 26, 2018

Excerpt:

The term deism refers not to a specific religion but rather to a particular perspective on the nature of God. Deists believe that a single creator god does exist, but they take their evidence from reason and logic, not the revelatory acts and miracles that form the basis of faith in many organized religions. Deists hold that after the motions of the universe were set in place, God retreated and had no further interaction with the created universe or the beings within it. Deism is sometimes considered to be a reaction against theism in its various forms—the belief in a God that does intervene in the lives of humans and with whom you can have a personal relationship.

Deists, therefore, break with followers of other major theistic religions in a number of important ways:

LINK

===

In god we trust was installed in the 1950's.

There is no religious test for running for office as you should have figured that out by now since we have many religious backgrounds of people represented in government and that anyone by the protection of the first amendment can be of ANY religion.

Thomas Jefferson who wrote the Declaration of Independence was a DEIST who never used the language of Christians in the text.

Here is the full Preamble:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

===

You need to understand the concept,

Legal Dictionary

INALIENABLE RIGHTS​

Personal rights held by an individual which are not bestowed by law, custom, or belief, and which cannot be taken or given away, or transferred to another person, are referred to as “inalienable rights.” The U.S. Constitution recognized that certain universal rights cannot be taken away by legislation, as they are beyond the control of a government, being naturally given to every individual at birth, and that these rights are retained throughout life. To explore this concept, consider the following inalienable rights definition.

LINK

===

Once again you need to accept the clear statement of the first amendment:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Get it through your thick religious head, CONGRESS is a legislative body that has no power to establish religion or to prevent anyone to be religious.

America is a nation built on the Constitution a Republic.
You have no clue that this country was founded on religious rights, and other human freedoms as the direct result of religious doctrines.

No go back to shaving Satan's hairy ass, heathen.

Forum List

Back