Texas repubs go full MAGA at it's convention

We can talk about your fellow DNC Klanners if you prefer...Are you a good member in standing, Comrade? Do they have chapters in Russia?

View attachment 660438

bodecea has been a member of the Klan party her entire life. In the 1950s, California where she lives was Republican. Bodecea and other Democrats saw the racism and have been joining the racist party ever sense

This is a lie.

Again you stupid simp this is LITERAL. Virtually every member of the KKK through history was a Democrat. And if you're a racist today, Democrats welcome you with open arms. If you're a negroes are fine with you as long as they think as ordered by you. You're still the party of racism and you're a big ass racist, you're in the right place, swamp creature.

Southern Democrat racists like you need to be retired. You're already not welcome in large southern cities because all of us northerners who live here won't tolerate you, Bubba

Again the Democrats didn't just put abolishing Equal Rights into their platform. Team MAGA just did.

Again virtually every clan member has and is a Democrat. A northern boy girl like you sipping white wine spritzers in the loft you live in wouldn't understand the modern South

Again you stupid simp this is LITERAL. Virtually every member of the KKK through history was a Democrat. And if you're a racist today, Democrats welcome you with open arms. If you're a negroes are fine with you as long as they think as ordered by you. You're still the party of racism and you're a big ass racist, you're in the right place, swamp creature.

Southern Democrat racists like you need to be retired. You're already not welcome in large southern cities because all of us northerners who live here won't tolerate you, Bubba
She is thinking "Dixiecrat " was a Turd Party lol

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
You would have an easier time in America finding a Laotian Midget than you would a real Kluxer today
1655824547511.png
1655824560902.png
1655824579793.png

Charlottesville in 2017.

You're kazzing (i.e., lying) again?

bodecea has been a member of the Klan party her entire life. In the 1950s, California where she lives was Republican. Bodecea and other Democrats saw the racism and have been joining the racist party ever sense
"ever sense"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

And, sweetie, for someone who likes to make up stuff about other posters, I didn't live in California in the 1950s...nor do I any longer live there now. :heehee:

Good news for you tho, it's STILL Projection Month.

Buy a history book, stupid racist

History books confirm that. It was conservative Democrats in the Bible Belt. They tried splintering from the Democratic party but when that failed to take root, they switched to supporting the Republican party.

"ever sense"? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

And, sweetie, for someone who likes to make up stuff about other posters, I didn't live in California in the 1950s...nor do I any longer live there now. :heehee:

Good news for you tho, it's STILL Projection Month.

Another spell check troll. Of course you are

History books confirm that. It was conservative Democrats in the Bible Belt. They tried splintering from the Democratic party but when that failed to take root, they switched to supporting the Republican party.
Why did they vote for George Wallace in 72 and Jimmy Carter in 76 & 80 then ???

Nope....today (since about the 1970s) the Republican white-wingers have taken up the KKK gauntlet.

You completely made that up. I have lived in the South many years and you don't know what you're talking about, Castro girl. San Francisco, home of leftist nuts and racists. That's you, dim wit.

Here's what we do know. The racists were in the South, then California said you want in on that and started voting for the racist Democrat party because, you know, you're a racist. It is your natural home party

You completely made that up. I have lived in the south many years and you don't know what you're talking about, Castro Girl. San Francisco, home of leftist nuts and racists. That's you, dim wit
Yep all the Old Gray Hair Democrats (Like Robert Byrd (D) died Democrats ( No Party Switchin )

Forum List

Back