Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

You're so engaged with your silly assumptions, you can't even figure out what I'm talking about.

It's nothing but an excuse to get your hostility on.

Whatever.

This a message board, sparky. I know about you ONLY what you post. What you have posted in the month or so that you've been here is typical Soros talking points. So do I assume you're just another Soros drone, spewing shit from the hate sites?

Well, yeah. If I see evidence that you are something other than this, I'll adjust my assessment accordingly.

Given the nature of your posts, nothing but rehashed rightwing radio talking points and campaign slogans, I really don't care what you think of me or my posts.

However, I will continue to engage you for the comedic value alone.

How long would it take before Texas discovered that their educational system wasn't producing a work force educated enough to run the businesses and the institutions within their own economy?
Well that's a pretty dumb statement, since Texas has a better economic record than most of the country, and more job opportunities than most states.

How long would it take before Texas discovered that their educational system wasn't producing a work force educated enough to run the businesses and the institutions within their own economy?

We're talking Texas, not California.

Texas does just fine in education.

Just fine? That's not a ringing endorsement, is it?

How long would it take for Texas to realize that they cannot live by football alone. While the rest of the U.S. realizes they are much happier without the Dallas Cryboys.

We're talking Texas, not California.

Texas does just fine in education.

Ha, as someone who provides educational materials for review by that bunch of stupid rednecks in Texas who review text books for the entire public education system in the U.S., I can tell you that they are stupid rednecks who are prejudiced and myopic.

How long would it take for Texas to realize that they cannot live by football alone. While the rest of the U.S. realizes they are much happier without the Dallas Cryboys.

Odd that you should mention football. I was thinking that Texas would probably elevate HS football to Superbowl status and fund it by cutting the purchase of science textbooks and other symbols of intellectual elitism.

And once PBS is finally off the air, that wavelength could be freed up for reality shows combining beer drinking (Lone Star Beer, of COURSE) and midnight bowling.

Meanwhile on the Hubcap Channel...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back