Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

A mentally deranged man killed Kennedy. He lived in 22 different places all over the map before he was 17. Lee Harvey Oswald bio.

We should have kicked him out of the Marines when he declared his alliance with the Soviet Union and learning Russian. Instead, they trained him to be a sharpshooter. You can't blame that on Texas, buster.

Texas= Kennedy killers
He died here among people who loved him and his family. Everyone in my school loved John F. Kennedy, and I was no exception.

:poke:

Texans also don't like puppies

The more this president abuses the Constitution, the more this movement grows.

Local 2 investigates Texas secession movement | News - Home

Oh, here we go again; Texas wants to become a part of Mexico now.
Texas would deal with Mexico quickly and effectively, unlike our spineless politicians in Washington.

With what?

They wouldn't have the military, the National Guard, ATF or Border Patrol. They wouldn't even have National Park Rangers.

Spit balls and pea shooters wouldn't cut it and they wouldn't have the tax base to cover little things like arms and ammo.

Serious question: how many in Texasss are so dumb they think they could survive without the feds? Do they really believe all those minimum wage jobs will generate the revenue they need just to survive?

Hell, within a year, Texasss would be mowing lawns in Mexico.

YES, OH YESSSSSSS

In fact, why not include all democrats, not just Kennedys.

Yep, dems better stay away from the damned place: Never know who might take aim!

:eusa_angel:

Texas does have quite a record for mass killing
You've lost your marbles. That is not true.

Texas Tower : 14 killed 1966
Lubys massacre Killeen Texas: 23 killed 1991
Ft Hood massacre: 13 killed 2009

Throw in JFK and Texas has quite a record

Last edited:
Great!!!!! Don't squeal when Mexico takes it back.

The US would probably end up having to support Mexico in a conflict with Texas, as Mexico is our ally.

Look at the jackasses who support this idea....all our anti-American piece of shit posters.

Who continually maintain they aren't anti-American. What dung.

Texas abandons our country...I choose Mexico

At least Mexicans fight to be here and appreciate what a great country it is

Where are all the USMB Texans on this thread?

Shouldn't you be jumping in and saying how much you love your country and that you are ashamed of secessionists?

I wonder how funny the libs will think it is when other states begin to follow suit.

I wonder how funny the libs will think it is when other states begin to follow suit.

Okay, if several states secede - will they stand alone or form a "union" or "united states"...? I suspect all this nonsense will end with the next "white" president.

Okay, if several states secede - will they stand alone or form a "union" or "united states"...? I suspect all this nonsense will end with the next "white" president.
There won't BE another white president. This narcissistic commie ain't going anywhere.

There won't BE another white president. This narcissistic commie ain't going anywhere.

And why do you believe that?

Forum List

Back