Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

Where are all the USMB Texans on this thread?

Shouldn't you be jumping in and saying how much you love your country and that you are ashamed of secessionists?

I'm not a Texan thankfully, but I am stationed in this shithole of a state.

The cities aren't too bad, but once you get out of them it's like banjo country.

I highly doubt too many of these rednecks are intelligent enough to realize how bad things would be were Texas to secede.

And lead the Texicans not into temptation, but Deliverance them from evil.

George W. Bush?

The Bush who started two illegal wars, expanded the size and reach of the Federal government, and oversaw the creation of the likes of the DHS and TSA?

That George W. Bush?

Yeah, you'd better stay out of Texas because Bush may open a can of whoop-ass on you.

Seriously.

A can of whoop-ass? Are you 12?

I thought you, of all people, would appreciate the colloquialism.

Oh well, I'll rephrase it just for your delicate sensabilities:

If the Lone Star state, including GWB scares you, then you probably should stay out, because those that are easily freighthened....."BOOOOOOSH!" would probably wet their panties even breathing air in Texas.

George W. Bush?

The Bush who started two illegal wars, expanded the size and reach of the Federal government, and oversaw the creation of the likes of the DHS and TSA?

That George W. Bush?

Yeah, you'd better stay out of Texas because Bush may open a can of whoop-ass on you.

Seriously.

How, send him hunting with Cheney?

Maybe.

Be afraid, very afraid, and stay wherever the hell you are.

Shouldn't you be jumping in and saying how much you love your country and that you are ashamed of secessionists?

The cities aren't too bad, but once you get out of them it's like banjo country.

I highly doubt too many of these rednecks are intelligent enough to realize how bad things would be were Texas to secede.

I hope your talking about a station at or near Ft. Sam or somewhere around San Antonio, and not Ft Hood. Even then, it could be worse...You could be at Ft Lee

If I were you I'd try a transfer to Ft Schafter.

I hope your talking about a station at or near Ft. Sam or somewhere around San Antonio, and not Ft Hood. Even then, it could be worse...You could be at Ft Lee

I'll be retiring later this year, but thank you for your 'concern."

And Ft Hood is 2 hours away from SA, if you didn't know.

My point was that both Ft Sam and Ft Hood are in Texas, and that being at Ft Sam is infinately better than being at Ft Hood, because then your panties would be in a justifiable wad.

My point was that both Ft Sam and Ft Hood are in Texas, and that being at Ft Sam is infinately better than being at Ft Hood, because then your panties would be in a justifiable wad.

The worst assignment I ever had was Ft Riley. I liked 1st ID but I loathed Riley. Hood would have been a vast improvement.

I also spent 5 years at Bliss in El Paso, and that wasn't eactly ideal either.

The worst assignment I ever had was Ft Riley. I liked 1st ID but I loathed Riley. Hood would have been a vast improvement.

Agreed, either of those would be terrible compared to Ft. Sam.

Surprised though you haven't been to Ft. Polk (infantry)

:eusa_hand:

another garden spot....outside TX

Ft Sam is in a decent area and all, but being in a hospital is not something I really enjoy. If I weren't reting this year, I would have already asked to go back to a divisional assignment.

Last edited:
I wouldn't care if Texas went.

Pretty much guarantees a Democratic lock on the White House, gets rid of our illegal immigration problem, if we sell it to China we could likely pay off our national debt, nearly balances the House voting, and probably raises our national IQ level by 30 points.

I don't see the downside.

Pretty much guarantees a Democratic lock on the White House, gets rid of our illegal immigration problem, if we sell it to China we could likely pay off our national debt, nearly balances the House voting, and probably raises our national IQ level by 30 points.

Heh...yeah, gets rid of the illegal immigrant problem. Well, I'm sorry, but illegal immigrants enjoy a wealth of social benefits now in the USA, and I'm certain Texans would continue to enjoy them, even if they had to sufffer the torments of being in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or, god forbid, Louisiana......

Additionally I see that the USA would need to pump billions into Texas for defense, just like they do Germany, or Japan, or Saudi, or countless other places throughout the globe......wouldn't want a CUBA on the doorstep, now would you???

But please, don't let me stand in the way of yet another brilliant strategy.

Ft Sam is in a decent area and all, but being in a hospital is not something I really enjoy. If I weren't reting this year, I would have already asked to go back to a divisional assignment.

One word: Nurses.

But go ahead and retire wherever, Florida's nice, and like Texas, you won't end up handing any of your retirement pay over to the state: Pensacola...really nice.

Last edited:

One word: Nurses.

But go ahead and retire wherever, Florida's nice, and like Texas, you won't end up handing any of your retirement pay over to the state: Pensacola...really nice.

Nah, but lots of hot Latinas in the local community is a positive.

As for retirement, when I quit working for good in a few years, I won't be retiring in the states. Belize or Ecqaudor are the most likely.

Last edited:
A few quick points on this one no one here is really talking about secession two the only place it ever seems to come up is on political message boards three even if this group does have the 250,000 members it claims that would not even equal the population of Dallas and when you take the population of the entire state into consideration that 250,000 would be less than 1% of the state.

Heh...yeah, gets rid of the illegal immigrant problem. Well, I'm sorry, but illegal immigrants enjoy a wealth of social benefits now in the USA, and I'm certain Texans would continue to enjoy them, even if they had to sufffer the torments of being in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or, god forbid, Louisiana......

Additionally I see that the USA would need to pump billions into Texas for defense, just like they do Germany, or Japan, or Saudi, or countless other places throughout the globe......wouldn't want a CUBA on the doorstep, now would you???

If the plan pisses you off, it must be good. he he he

:eusa_eh:

In that case I'm REALLY PISSED OFF!

:evil:

$texas_joke.gif

:eusa_eh:

In that case I'm REALLY PISSED OFF!

:evil:

In that case it's a great strategy.

Forum List

Back