Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

80,000 in November, 250,000 in February. What are you libs gonna say when the number reaches 1,000,000?

Texas Secession Petition Racks Up More Than 80,000 Signatures, Qualifies For White House Response

A lot of folks are talking big shit and won't back it up when push comes to shove.

As is often said, "When all is said and done, there's a lot more said than done."

A bunch of pig farmers signed a petition that many probably needed read to them. Colour me unimpressed.

It can't happen too soon for me. Republicans will lose two Senate seats and the House will switch back to the Democrats.

And Texas is land-locked. They will be at the economic mercy of Mexico and The United States Of America. :lol:

It can't happen too soon for me. Republicans will lose two Senate seats and the House will switch back to the Democrats.

And Texas is land-locked. They will be at the economic mercy of Mexico and The United States Of America. :lol:

Texas borders the Gulf of Mexico and has ports along its southeastern seaboard.

Its not land locked.

Its not land locked.
Thank you for educating your geographically illiterate liberal friend. :clap2:

Its not land locked.
Ahh, true. Don't know what I was thinking.

Shows how much attention I pay to Texas.

I'll still take the Democratic House and the loss of two Republican Senate seats.

Its not land locked.

I'll still take the Democratic House and the loss of two Republican Senate seats.
Perhaps you were thinking you had a fucking brain.

Texas is landlocked?!

You know less about geography than politics.

<sigh, another child left behind>

Last edited:

Texas is landlocked?!

Your post is mean spirited, and you know as well as I do that he had a lapse, which he graciously acknowledged. If anyone is to be pointed and laughed at it is you for such a disingenuous post.

Texas is landlocked?!

Your post is mean spirited, and you know as well as I do that he had a lapse, which he graciously acknowledged. If anyone is to be pointed and laughed at it is you for such a disingenuous post.
Nice try. :lol:

Texas is landlocked?!

I did not laugh, rather I was saddened by the dumbing down of so many Americans who are ignorant enough of their own country to make statements like a state with hundreds of miles of coast is landlocked. Yet these people take themselves seriously and feel free to express their observations on national and world ceaselessly. It speaks to the caliber of posters on the web and specifically this site. Whining about others pointing out their ignorance is not all that impressive either.

Where are all the USMB Texans on this thread?

Shouldn't you be jumping in and saying how much you love your country and that you are ashamed of secessionists?

I'm not a Texan thankfully, but I am stationed in this shithole of a state.

The cities aren't too bad, but once you get out of them it's like banjo country.

I highly doubt too many of these rednecks are intelligent enough to realize how bad things would be were Texas to secede.

I still find it curious that none of the Texans on this board are willing to stand up for their country and condemn the secessionists

Where are all the USMB Texans on this thread?

Shouldn't you be jumping in and saying how much you love your country and that you are ashamed of secessionists?

I'm not a Texan thankfully, but I am stationed in this shithole of a state.

The cities aren't too bad, but once you get out of them it's like banjo country.

I highly doubt too many of these rednecks are intelligent enough to realize how bad things would be were Texas to secede.

I still find it curious that none of the Texans on this board are willing to stand up for their country and condemn the secessionists

I don't.

Its not land locked.

38 Red Electoral votes go away. Republicans will never elect another president. Two fewer Republican Senators and the House goes back to the Dems.

Plus......we get rid of Texas

Win-win all around

Forum List

Back