NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns

Texas Senate approves open carry of handguns

Suck it libturd gun control bitches
I love Texas

Don't%2BMess%2BWith%2BTexas%2B2-02.png

OMG,OMG,OMG..There's going to be shoot outs in the streets and the blood will flow like the Guadalupe after a hard rain.
I dont expect to see a lot of open carry. The intelligent will continue to keep their weapon concealed.

What pressing issue requires open carry in downtown Dallas, Houston, San Antonio or Austin? Does the law also allow guns in private restaurants or bars? Is that wise (I not asking if it's legal)? Can the shop keeper post "No Guns Allowed", or is the business owner only allowed to outlaw smoking within his/her establishment?

don't know the details in Texas but a property owner should be able to post ANTI GUN signs if they want to lose open carriers business and money 'wry catcher' . As far as pressing need , I don't live in Texas but I see the open carry issue as simply as a person exercising their RIGHTS . Restaurants and bars , I don't know Texas well enough to say but I do know what happened at LUBBIES Restaurant , cafeteria 20 or so years ago when only a murderous gun man attacked and massacred numerous UNARMED diners in that restaurant .

What pressing issue requires open carry in downtown Dallas, Houston, San Antonio or Austin?
Typical of those who hate the fact that the people have the right to arms, insisting that people show a need to exercise said right.

What pressing issue requires that open carry be banned in downtown Dallas, Houston, San Antonio or Austin, especially when concealed carry is legal?

Last edited:
think that its the State that outlaws the smoking in Texas restaurants and bars isn't it Wry Catcher. State shouldn't have the ability to outlaw smoking on private premises in my opinion . Just a question as I don't know the answer .

think that 45 states are open carry 'ok' . They probably don't like open carry but they should get used to it and that is the purpose of open carry . Get 'them' , the public and politicians used to open carry !!

Forum List

Back