Texas senate approves open carry law

id much rather a criminal NOT know whether I'm carrying or not. Well I would much rather that if I were a scaredy cat pussy who felt the need to carry a gun everywhere anyway.

id much rather a criminal NOT know whether I'm carrying or not. Well I would much rather that if I were a scaredy cat pussy who felt the need to carry a gun everywhere anyway.
Oh. So the level of violent crime, especially violent crime involving guns, in the US does not rise to the level where people have a reasonable need to carry firearms for personal protection?

Hmmmm...can you read the future....cause that Dr. and his family would sure have liked your ability to know exactly when monsters were going to walk into their life, rape the mother and two daughters, beat the husband senseless with a baseball bat and then burn the mother and daughters to death..........I guess they didn't carry a gun because they felt perfectly safe in their perfectly safe community.......until that community wasn't safe.......

So please......look into the future for me and let me know when I will need to have my gun on me.......

Oh. So the level of violent crime, especially violent crime involving guns, in the US does not rise to the level where people have a reasonable need to carry firearms for personal protection?

In certain locales? Perhaps, but I don't go to those locales.

I'm certain you carry your penis replacement with you everywhere you go though.

Hmmmm...can you read the future....cause that Dr. and his family would sure have liked your ability to know exactly when monsters were going to walk into their life, rape the mother and two daughters, beat the husband senseless with a baseball bat and then burn the mother and daughters to death..........I guess they didn't carry a gun because they felt perfectly safe in their perfectly safe community.......until that community wasn't safe.......

So please......look into the future for me and let me know when I will need to have my gun on me.......

Do you also carry a fire extinguisher around with you in case you should spontaneously combust?

If the level of violent crime, especially violent crime involving guns, in the US does not rise to the level where people have a reasonable need to carry firearms for personal protection - as you suggest - why is it necessary to enact additional gun control?

Back to the gunslinger days. Nobody in Texas wants to live in the 21st century. Texas is for morons.

Just to make it clear, I've reloaded for rifle and shotgun, put through thousands of rounds on rifle ranges and clay target grounds; and slaughtered thousands of animals if rabbit and possum count, only hundreds otherwise

Still, if you're happy for your streets to be battle grounds it's nothing to me.
so its going to be battleground USA ehh !! Pretty funny , that 'blood in the streets' hope or fear has been being trumpeted since concealed carry got going in the USA back in the early 80s !! Course blood in the streets never happened except where guns are banned by government !!

Last edited:
If the level of violent crime, especially violent crime involving guns, in the US does not rise to the level where people have a reasonable need to carry firearms for personal protection - as you suggest - why is it necessary to enact additional gun control?

The only thing I've suggested is that you are a pussy for feeling the need to carry a gun everywhere you go.

an opinions , everyone has one 'Ave Bear', plus no one 'has' to carry if they don't want to open carry !!

The only thing I've suggested is that you are a pussy for feeling the need to carry a gun everywhere you go.
Another question avoided.
Smarter than the average goldfish? Likely not.

What question did I avoid fool? you stated that I claimed something that I did not claim.

What question did I avoid fool? you stated that I claimed something that I did not claim.
The question:

Previously, I asked:
So the level of violent crime, especially violent crime involving guns, in the US does not rise to the level where people have a reasonable need to carry firearms for personal protection?

Your response:
In certain locales? Perhaps, but I don't go to those locales

From that response, you must then believe that in most locales, violent crime, especially violent crime involving guns, in the US does not rise to the level where people have a reasonable need to carry firearms for personal protection.

And so, I ask again:

If the level of violent crime, especially violent crime involving guns, in the US does not rise to the level where people have a reasonable need to carry firearms for personal protection, why is it necessary to enact additional gun control?

Back to the gunslinger days. Nobody in Texas wants to live in the 21st century. Texas is for morons.
Another meaningless post from a mindless, bigoted anti-gun loon.
"bigoted" anti-gun loon
Exactly correct.
- You can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty
- No matter what facts are presented to you, you will not change your position.
Thus: bigoted anti-gun loon.

Not everyone has that luxury. My wife and I have both wound up in some BAD neighborhoods while working.

I'm certain you carry your penis replacement with you everywhere you go though.

My wife carries every day.

Please stop discussing your obsession with male genitalia. Those issues should be between you and your shrink.

Forum List

Back