Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar"

"Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump 'utterly amoral and a pathological liar'"

...And yet he's still going to vote for him? Assuming Cruz is, just how credible can he be taken as being? Why would he even bother saying that if he's also going to vote for Trump?

You gotta wonder about the voters in this country to have picked such scummy people on both sides
real talk

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
he also called him a narcissist
I guess it takes one to know one.
it sure does take a narcissist to know one

Cruz is irrelevant and his career is over. He's one of the least like politicians in the country and he's proven that his word is no good. Stick a fork in his ass.
yeah he is irrelevant but what he is saying is true to an extent

"Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump 'utterly amoral and a pathological liar'"

...And yet he's still going to vote for him? Assuming Cruz is, just how credible can he be taken as being? Why would he even bother saying that if he's also going to vote for Trump?

You gotta wonder about the voters in this country to have picked such scummy people on both sides
agreed

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
Your shit link appears to be written by a child with skills equivalent to a retard with English being his second language. It uses a statement made by Cruz, during the primary yet with today's date.

Mkay...
you want sumthing

If Trump wins maybe Ted will teach Hillary how to steal his electors in the Electoral College?

I know Dad. But don't worry. No one believes you killed JFK. We still need to support Trump and his wives. It's the Christian thing to do.

More "GBC" Aussie editorials disguised as news? My internet security advises not to open this junk.

I know Dad. But don't worry. No one believes you killed JFK. We still need to support Trump and his wives. It's the Christian thing to do.
real talk we must support rump

real talk

wise man

Trump has been called lots of names

wise man

Trump has so many haters

i would say the same

good point

He must really hate Trump

you get to where you get to by staying focused

Forum List

Back