Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar"

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
good stuff

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."

Cruz said this back in May.

Here's the problem. A lot of Republicans know Trump is bad news, know he's a racist, misogynist, fascist bully... and they are supporting him anyway.

Because they can't get over the fact the Clintons spanked them in the 1990's.

Cruz said this back in May.

Here's the problem. A lot of Republicans know Trump is bad news, know he's a racist, misogynist, fascist bully... and they are supporting him anyway.

Because they can't get over the fact the Clintons spanked them in the 1990's.
u wanna rock with e\me

Ted Cruz and his daddy are seriously weird. I went to his Nashville event. His daddy spoke, then got on his knees as if a King was approaching, and out popped Ted. The dad thinks Ted is some sort of messiah. I think they are both whacked, and I believe the daddy did know Lee Harvey Oswald, because Ted is bonkers to help Israel re-conquer the Promised Land.

Ted Cruz, a "libertarian Zionist," or more precisely, an absolute fraud and not a patriotic American.

Ted Cruz and his daddy are seriously weird. I went to his Nashville event. His daddy spoke, then got on his knees as if a King was approaching, and out popped Ted. The dad thinks Ted is some sort of messiah. I think they are both whacked, and I believe the daddy did know Lee Harvey Oswald, because Ted is bonkers to help Israel re-conquer the Promised Land.

Ted Cruz, a "libertarian Zionist," or more precisely, an absolute fraud and not a patriotic American.
When you are not yelling about joos news, you make some sense.

Trump is amoral

some days are good some days are bad

some days are good some days are bad
agreeed

he deserves to win

real talk

Forum List

Back