Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar"

Do you have another source for that? I think I would have heard about that by now if he had said it Tuesday.
Look at the OP's join date. I sense a Hillary paid troll. The posting pattern fits.
I actually support Donald Trump. See my signature

I often wonder if there are any honest liberals left. Apparently there are a few...including Susan Sarandon. She sees the obvious but sadly millions of dumb Americans do not, even though Clinton's record is apparent to all Americans.

SUSAN SARANDON: CLINTON ā€˜IS THE DANGERā€™ , NOT TRUMP
Famous actress Susan Sarandon thinks a bit different than most of her colleagues and she claims that the democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clintonā€™s foreign policy makes her a much bigger national security risk than the republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, adding that itā€™s ā€œinevitableā€ the White House hopeful will be indicted.ā€œI believe in a way sheā€™s more dangerous, except theyā€™re both talking to Henry Kissinger apparently lately,ā€ Sarandon said this Thursday.

ā€œHer record ā€” I mean, she did not learn a thing from Iraq. She is an interventionist. Sheā€™s done horrible things, horrible things, and very callously,ā€ she added.

ā€œI donā€™t know if sheā€™s overcompensating or what her trip is. I think weā€™ll be in Iran in two seconds. That scares me. That frightens me.ā€

Sarandon, who supports Bernie Sanders for president, said Trumpā€™s ideas are too implausible to be dangerous.
SUSAN SARANDON: CLINTON ā€˜IS THE DANGERā€™ , NOT TRUMP - National Insider Politics

Do you have another source for that? I think I would have heard about that by now if he had said it Tuesday.
Look at the OP's join date. I sense a Hillary paid troll. The posting pattern fits.
I actually support Donald Trump. See my signature

I often wonder if there are any honest liberals left. Apparently there are a few...including Susan Sarandon. She sees the obvious but sadly millions of dumb Americans do not, even though Clinton's record is apparent to all Americans.

SUSAN SARANDON: CLINTON ā€˜IS THE DANGERā€™ , NOT TRUMP
Famous actress Susan Sarandon thinks a bit different than most of her colleagues and she claims that the democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clintonā€™s foreign policy makes her a much bigger national security risk than the republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, adding that itā€™s ā€œinevitableā€ the White House hopeful will be indicted.ā€œI believe in a way sheā€™s more dangerous, except theyā€™re both talking to Henry Kissinger apparently lately,ā€ Sarandon said this Thursday.

ā€œHer record ā€” I mean, she did not learn a thing from Iraq. She is an interventionist. Sheā€™s done horrible things, horrible things, and very callously,ā€ she added.

ā€œI donā€™t know if sheā€™s overcompensating or what her trip is. I think weā€™ll be in Iran in two seconds. That scares me. That frightens me.ā€

Sarandon, who supports Bernie Sanders for president, said Trumpā€™s ideas are too implausible to be dangerous.
SUSAN SARANDON: CLINTON ā€˜IS THE DANGERā€™ , NOT TRUMP - National Insider Politics
yeah theres not much honest ones left

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
hes right you know

Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump "utterly amoral and a pathological liar" - full article

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."
very informative

I know Dad. But don't worry. No one believes you killed JFK. We still need to support Trump and his wives. It's the Christian thing to do.

Now Slick's assault victims, not so much ...

Apparently Ted changed his mind and supports him now

I know Dad. But don't worry. No one believes you killed JFK. We still need to support Trump and his wives. It's the Christian thing to do.

Now Slick's assault victims, not so much ...
agreed

I have to agree with him on this even though i support trump

very bad news for Trump

he plans on countersuing

Ted Cruz was so certain of the nomination that he announced a vice president selection, Carly Fiorina. WOW tale about sewing up the women's vote. That was right before he was supposed to lock Trump out by a landslide win in Indiana.

What happened?

"Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump 'utterly amoral and a pathological liar'"

...And yet he's still going to vote for him? Assuming Cruz is, just how credible can he be taken as being? Why would he even bother saying that if he's also going to vote for Trump?

First, you need to know more about Ted Cruz then what you hear on Hannity. Here is some history, in 2013 he ran against David Dewhurst who the Bush cartel supported as well as the establishment type republicans like Cornin, Grahm, McCain types. It was a bitter fight to. The whole Bush Klan came out for Dewhurst in force. Just about no politician in Texas would speak for Cruz. In the end it came down to a run off that Cruz won, and unlike any other republican that was elected on the anti Obama votes that fled the 2010 "wave" elections and unlike them, he kept his word and opposed Bamacare and bammas plans to import terrorists from the mideast and the illegal aliens from Mexican prisions while all the tea poopers that got elected coward from any thought of opposing anything the first half black president does.

Pretty much, he is saying his trump vote is a not Hillary vote and that Trump is still a moron. It's a forgone conclusion that Hillary will be the first woman presidant. It is also a forgone conclusion that she will be a one term presidant because she will not be able to get anything done. Or she will end up impeached like her hubby, and while Tim Cain is a fake turd he still isn't the **** hillary is. But yeah, he would say still that if he was voting for Drumphf.

"Texas senator Ted Cruz calls Donald Trump 'utterly amoral and a pathological liar'"

...And yet he's still going to vote for him? Assuming Cruz is, just how credible can he be taken as being? Why would he even bother saying that if he's also going to vote for Trump?

First, you need to know more about Ted Cruz then what you hear on Hannity. Here is some history, in 2013 he ran against David Dewhurst who the Bush cartel supported as well as the establishment type republicans like Cornin, Grahm, McCain types. It was a bitter fight to. The whole Bush Klan came out for Dewhurst in force. Just about no politician in Texas would speak for Cruz. In the end it came down to a run off that Cruz won, and unlike any other republican that was elected on the anti Obama votes that fled the 2010 "wave" elections and unlike them, he kept his word and opposed Bamacare and bammas plans to import terrorists from the mideast and the illegal aliens from Mexican prisions while all the tea poopers that got elected coward from any thought of opposing anything the first half black president does.

Pretty much, he is saying his trump vote is a not Hillary vote and that Trump is still a moron. It's a forgone conclusion that Hillary will be the first woman presidant. It is also a forgone conclusion that she will be a one term presidant because she will not be able to get anything done. Or she will end up impeached like her hubby, and while Tim Cain is a fake turd he still isn't the **** hillary is. But yeah, he would say still that if he was voting for Drumphf.

Red:
You can use that style of rhetoric if you want. That's on you, and maybe it resonates with other members here. It doesn't with me and due to your lack of neutral objectively in presenting your ideas, I'm not going to deign to give a substantive reply to remarks of that nature. When you are ready to have a serious and mature conversation without the "colored" language, let me know, provided it's before 10-Nov-2016..

Red:
You can use that style of rhetoric if you want. That's on you, and maybe it resonates with other members here. It doesn't with me and due to your lack of neutral objectively in presenting your ideas, I'm not going to deign to give a substantive reply to remarks of that nature. When you are ready to have a serious and mature conversation without the "colored" language, let me know, provided it's before 10-Nov-2016..

Wow. When did Drumphfers turn into such pusscakes?

Red:

Wow. When did Drumphfers turn into such pusscakes?

What is a "Drumphfer?"

he is a bully

he is a manipulator

Forum List

Back