Texas sends first bus to Chicago

Yes
Texas will save tens of billions in the long run
. 24/7 busing
Unlikely, as immigrants are free to come and go as the please you dipshit. Texas is giving rides to immigrants who want them, people who were going to leave anyway to various parts of the country. 😄
I'm always pleasantly surprised when white wingers find a new bottom to their barrel of stupid. 😄

Unlikely, as immigrants are free to come and go as the please you dipshit. Texas is giving rides to immigrants who want them, people who were going to leave anyway to various parts of the country. 😄

I'm always pleasantly surprised when white wingers find a new bottom to their barrel of stupid. 😄
Hey ignoramus?? Don’t you understand the concept of borders , nation and laws

Only free to be arrested and deported but the Dems have made America into a fake 4th world nation

And the OP is living proof that the moment you think they've hit bottom, he starts digging.

Hey ignoramus?? Don’t you understand the concept of borders , nation and laws
Do you, dipshit? 😄 There's no border patrol guarding the border between Texas and Louisiana. Anyone in this Nation is free, by law, to come and go to whatever state they please. The only exceptions are if you're in prison, under house arrest or awaiting trial and under instruction from the court not to leave the state. So again, every immigrant leaving is an immigrant who had planned to leave and whom you are now providing a free ride to. Abbott can't force anyone on a bus against their will. The ones who want to stay are staying. How is this saving Texans money? 😄 Can you not do simple math? The cost of travel, which used to be the onus of the immigrant, is now tax payer funded. You really got us with this one. 😄

Yes
Texas will save tens of billions in the long run
. 24/7 busing
Texas save even more by just busing them back to Mexico.

1500 miles from Brownsville to Chicago.
700 miles from Amarillo to Mexico.

Instead of fighting immigration, Abbott is giving them free rides.

No. They would be coming anyway. Abbott is just handing them over to blue sanctuary cities that need to put their money where their mouths are.
That he is and Kudo's to him for doing so. My question is why the Bidung idiots are opening the doors and letting more illegals into our country?? Illegals cost we tax payers billions each year. Trump had the border sewn up and that idiot Bidung opened the door for 2 million more illegals into the country. Can't wait for 2024 and Trump who will have to clean up the Bidung mess.

Forum List

Back