Texas sends first bus to Chicago

They are going to a city they want to go to, and the city wants them,
Really?
So................Abbott and Texas taxpayers are giving them, what they want?
Seems very unlikely to me.
these sanctuary cities have been open to having them there, this is a win/win. They are going from a state that is getting dumped on with tens of thousands of illegal immigrants a week, that are stretching resources to the limit and going to cities that for years have said they welcome them with open arms, it’s a win/win, not seeing an issue.
Really?
I'm glad I don't live in Texas.

One-Way. Brownsville To New York. 08/04/2022. Starting from. $364.

The cost of each bus is approximately $83,000, bringing the total to date to around $3.5 million, according to the governor's office, which said about two to three buses depart Arizona per week, based on demand.

Book your next Greyhound bus from Amarillo, Texas to Brownsville, Texas. Save big with Greyhound cheap bus tickets from $167.

If you don't see an issue, with that, you are a partisan hack, enjoy your morning kool-aid, "conservative".

Texas pays $850,000,000 a year to take care of illegal immigrant, I think moving them to where they want to go and to states and cities that welcome them with open arms is a win/win.
I agree, I don’t have a problem with the bussing to sanctuary cities element. I do laugh at the hypocrisy of the anti immigrate crowd doing this to stick it to the Libs and not seeing the extra incentives it provides for people to cross illegally.
Rove it provides

Really?
So................Abbott and Texas taxpayers are giving them, what they want?
Seems very unlikely to me.

Really?
I'm glad I don't live in Texas.

One-Way. Brownsville To New York. 08/04/2022. Starting from. $364.

The cost of each bus is approximately $83,000, bringing the total to date to around $3.5 million, according to the governor's office, which said about two to three buses depart Arizona per week, based on demand.

Book your next Greyhound bus from Amarillo, Texas to Brownsville, Texas. Save big with Greyhound cheap bus tickets from $167.

If you don't see an issue, with that, you are a partisan hack, enjoy your morning kool-aid, "conservative".
It is high, but keeping them in Texas cost $850,000,000 a year which is far more than 12000000. Greyhound does not have the resources to transport that many passengers on any given route and currently they are shrinking their travel footprint because of a lack of drivers. They are unable to handle the capacity to handle much more than 56 passengers on a schedule. Nice try but hardly comparabl.

Texas is callously playing with the lives of real people for politics.
So let me get this right..... when Biden dumps thousands of illegals in small border towns with out the means to support the influx you say nothing, suddenly when Texas sends a few hundred to cities capable of the numbers you think that is bad? I got that right?

Forum List

Back