Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

Can't be, you guys say that all democrats/liberals/leftist never serve in the military, don't like guns and don't have jobs...
I never said any such think ya lying sack. Can't stand to hear the truth can you? The pos was dishonorably discharged and shot by a private citizen!

Well none of the above. Quoting an alt right (reading “lying”) blog is no kind of source. That you idiots try to pin every mass shooting on left wingers just gets old. The mentally ill are seldom motivated by anything political.

I also doubt that a wealthy Texas ex-military guy was a registered Democrat. Call me crazy but he just doesn’t fit the profile.

In more reliable news, it appears that the Texas gunman targeted this church because he was embroiled in an ongoing domestic dispute and his in-laws were members of the congregation.

Texas massacre followed ‘domestic situation’ involving gunman's family; his mother-in-law had attended the church

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
A site obviously intended for weak minded cons.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
No liar, everything I posted about this is true. Especially the citizen that shoot him. Now lie some more meat bag.

Can't be, you guys say that all democrats/liberals/leftist never serve in the military, don't like guns and don't have jobs...
I never said any such think ya lying sack. Can't stand to hear the truth can you? The pos was dishonorably discharged and shot by a private citizen!

Well none of the above. Quoting an alt right (reading “lying”) blog is no kind of source. That you idiots try to pin every mass shooting on left wingers just gets old. The mentally ill are seldom motivated by anything political.

I also doubt that a wealthy Texas ex-military guy was a registered Democrat. Call me crazy but he just doesn’t fit the profile.

In more reliable news, it appears that the Texas gunman targeted this church because he was embroiled in an ongoing domestic dispute and his in-laws were members of the congregation.

Texas massacre followed ‘domestic situation’ involving gunman's family; his mother-in-law had attended the church
I sorry you can't handle being told the truth. The pos was religious hating democrat supporting maniac like most of them. Spin it off and lie all you want. Cats already out of the bag on this thanks to the FACT he was taken out by locals. The local HERO kept your democrat from killing more. Don't make a damn is he was mad at his inlaws or not.

Shocking revelation, I know.

The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an ‘outcast’ who ‘preached his atheism’ online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was ‘creepy’, ‘crazy’ and ‘weird’.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: ‘He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

‘He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don’t know why.

‘I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.’

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: ‘In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn’t stand his post.

‘He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism’

Texas church shooter Devin Kelley was an 'outcast' | Daily Mail Online
You forgot to mention his color. You don’t get that full hate effect until you do that.
He was a Black Caucasian.
And a secret Muslim
No proof of that, but plenty that he was a Christian hating dimocrap taken out by a good guy with a rifle.

And the Walmart shooter was a Bible-thumper. I wonder if there are more Bible thumpers than Antifa members? Clearly there are more Bible-thumpers. Thank you for letting us know which is the MUCH bigger threat, with your impeccable sense of logic.

And the Walmart shooter was a Bible-thumper. I wonder if there are more Bible thumpers than Antifa members? Clearly there are more Bible-thumpers. Thank you for letting us know which is the MUCH bigger threat, with your impeccable sense of logic.
Why do lie? I never let you know anything. You just spin and lie like all regressive libs. I'll bet it's killing you that this shooter was taken out a by private citizen. You can't stand it can you? Is your Trump derangement syndrome hurting? lol!

The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an ‘outcast’ who ‘preached his atheism’ online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was ‘creepy’, ‘crazy’ and ‘weird’.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: ‘He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

‘He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don’t know why.

‘I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.’

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: ‘In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn’t stand his post.

‘He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism’

You forgot to mention his color. You don’t get that full hate effect until you do that.
And a secret Muslim
No proof of that, but plenty that he was a Christian hating dimocrap taken out by a good guy with a rifle.
And an American born southern white boy

No liar, everything I posted about this is true. Especially the citizen that shoot him. Now lie some more meat bag.

It was all bullshit. Speculation based on the hope this guy wasn’t right wing.

It is absolute despicable that you’re trying to score politcal points on this tragedy before the bodies are cold.

And a secret Muslim
And an American born southern white boy
Yep, good ol southern Democrat atheist. Your stereotype for mass murder - Muslim or an atheist leftist.

Why do lie? I never let you know anything. You just spin and lie like all regressive libs. I'll bet it's killing you that this shooter was taken out a by private citizen. You can't stand it can you? Is your Trump derangement syndrome hurting? lol!

I use your own amazimg logic, then you whine about it. You don't get to be a troll AND a sensitive baby. Not allowed.

It is absolute despicable that you’re trying to score politcal points on this tragedy before the bodies are cold.
Prove it, liar. I already proved what I said. Just because you in your twisted hate filled liberal mind wont accept it, doesn't mean it's not true.

He wasn’t “taken out by a private citizen”. He committed suicide.

Your private citizens did nothing but chase the guy. They didn’t prevent loss of life. Every person who was in that church was injured as the gunman sprayed shots all around.

I use your own amazimg logic, then you whine about it. You don't get to be a troll AND a sensitive baby. Not allowed.
Spinning and trolling. No matter. it's all coming out and you can lie until the end of time. It will have no effect other than you proving your sorry ass to be a liar.

More spinning to protect their leftist atheist mass murdering comrade.

Prove it, liar. I already proved what I said. Just because you in your twisted hate filled liberal mind wont accept it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I’m not the hate filled person making wild accusations here blaming politics here. That would be you.

I’m the one waiting for facts to come out and reporting the truth. Facts like this shooting was based on a domestic dispute. Nothing political at all.

He wasn’t “taken out by a private citizen”. He committed suicide.

Your private citizens did nothing but chase the guy. They didn’t prevent loss of life. Every person who was in that church was injured as the gunman sprayed shots all around.
Bullshit. It's all over the non-lying media that a local guy grabbed his rifle and opened up on the pos. But don't let that stop you from posting more lies. We expect it.

I’m not the hate filled person making wild accusations here blaming politics here. That would be you.

I’m the one waiting for facts to come out and reporting the truth. Facts like this shooting was based on a domestic dispute. Nothing political at all.
You’re waiting on the facts and in the same post you speculate.

The left have no self awareness.

Forum List

Back