Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

And not rtight/left wing either. Grounds for a PERSONAL hate, FORMER inlaws attended church there though they were not there yesterday. Did they influence the wife he beat in her divorce filing or the military action, which got him Court martialed?

Last edited:
Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.
We can take away their semiautomatics, though.
HOW ?????? ................ Please explain the "how".

It's impossible to take weapons, any weapon, out of the hands of people, and also impossible to take them out of our neighborhoods and communities. People that want guns, even semi-automatic ones, can readily get them, provided they have enough money to purchase them.

It's impossible to legislate weapons out of the hands of those that want to own and keep them.
No it's not.
PLEASE explain exactly how it's possible. Thanks.

Good luck.

Just a heads up. The Tx shooter was a race mixer. He has laid with and produced nonwhite tare.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.
Try it. I ain't giving up shit because criminals DO NOT OBEY LAWS.
That would be the definition of a criminal, I think.

Who is they?
Everyone.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz ....................................................... give me a friggin break here ...............

It has absolutely zero to do with politics. What happened, was NOT a political act, nor was it anything other than a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence. It's ridiculous to try to tie this to a political party, or a political persuasion.

It was merely a mentally unstable individual going postal, nothing more.

Can you please produce those facts? The ones saying this was not a political act.
How could it have been a political act? It's impossible to connect the dots using politics as a starting point. It was merely a mentally unstable individual committing a horrible act of violence, nothing more. In addition, who can read minds well enough to know the motivations behind the inhumane senseless slaughter, especially considering that it was inside a church?

I challenge anyone to produce enough evidence to pin this on politics, or even remotely connected to politics. Who do you know that's a certified mind reader? What expert in human behavior, is able to read minds and determine without any doubt, that a person's acts are the results of "X", "Y", or "Z"?

Good luck with your answer.

( HINT: the shooter is dead, unable to explain his reason(s). Speculation is all anyone has, period. And, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. We can guess, but guesses are all anyone has at this point. Again, the shooter is dead, which means no one can be absolutely positive as to motive(s). )

This is what, day two, and you say you can connect dots? This post automatically dismissed. You were and are not there. I mean they can’t even get the storey straight from the last mass shooting as law enforcement screwed it up so bad. You can. Or say this wasn’t political any more then I can say it was. It it can’t be ruled out.
What ????????????????????? ............................. where did I say that one could connect the dots ????????????????? ....................

I SAID THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT THE DOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, my bad. Please l, do continue to get your rep points over the back of dead folks. You polititards do get a little hard over mass killings. Sorry for the fopa .
giphy12909123.gif

" .... polititards .......... ??????" ................................................ really silly and pathetic ......................... try again, that failed big time ......

Who is they?
Everyone.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz ....................................................... give me a friggin break here ...............
No breaks. No more. And there's nothing comical about my posts this a.m. No need to be rude. It's only guns, life and death, that kind of shit.

Who is they?
Everyone.
No breaks. No more. And there's nothing comical about my posts this a.m. No need to be rude. It's only guns, life and death, that kind of shit.
200w.gif

Who is they?
Everyone.
200w.gif
Fuck off, Sonny.

Yeah and when I posted that last night all the fkn rejects on here came out of the wood work trying to claim how fake it was.

Meanwhile....................... My shit ends up being right 98% of the mother fkn time!! lol

Who is they?
Everyone.
200w.gif
Fuck off, Sonny.
200.gif

Forum List

Back