Texas shooter was a lovely little antifa democrat.

But his former in laws went to the church on occasion. Dylann Roof hated the fact his mother spent time at the school were he killed.

But his former in laws went to the church on occasion. Dylann Roof hated the fact his mother spent time at the school were he killed.
Heavy on the deflection today, huh antifa?

:rofl:

Can't ya just imagine this guy, toting a semi automatic weapon ALSO carrying an Antifa flag on a pole in one arm, while walking in the church?

How did he use his semi automatic with only one hand with fingers while balancing the flag with the other?

:rofl::rofl:

Amazing how right wingers pick these fake stories up and post them all over this board, without ever using their own God given brain?
True. Rural Texas. Shitkicker domestic abuser. How likely would it be a lazy pot smoking liberal? And a bad discharge veteran? I have no doubt this guy hated gays, blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, and everyone not, well, Republican.

:rofl:

Can't ya just imagine this guy, toting a semi automatic weapon ALSO carrying an Antifa flag on a pole in one arm, while walking in the church?

How did he use his semi automatic with only one hand with fingers while balancing the flag with the other?

:rofl::rofl:

Amazing how right wingers pick these fake stories up and post them all over this board, without ever using their own God given brain?
True. Rural Texas. Shitkicker domestic abuser. How likely would it be a lazy pot smoking liberal? And a bad discharge veteran? I have no doubt this guy hated gays, blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, and everyone not, well, Republican.
Deflection fail, as usual.

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

These people need to be herded up and removed from society.

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
Any reliable sources?

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.
Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.
We can take away their semiautomatics, though.
Try it. I ain't giving up shit because criminals DO NOT OBEY LAWS.
That would be the definition of a criminal, I think.

Just another crazy. There's no way to stop the mentally unstable from committing acts of violence. Until we learn how to read minds, these things will continue to make headlines.

Who is they?
Everyone.

HOW ?????? ................ Please explain the "how".

It's impossible to take weapons, any weapon, out of the hands of people, and also impossible to take them out of our neighborhoods and communities. People that want guns, even semi-automatic ones, can readily get them, provided they have enough money to purchase them.

It's impossible to legislate weapons out of the hands of those that want to own and keep them.
No it's not.

Hilarious - we're going to trust RW News as to what was on his Facebook page before it was taken down?

Pass

What we actually know is that he is guilty of domestic violence and was held for a year or longer. That means two felonies that should have kept him from passing a BG check when he went to purchase the AR in San Antonio.

Who is Devin Kelley, the Texas church shooter?

But Trump was right on queue with his NRA talking points:

Statement of sympathy: Thoughts-n-Prayers, crazy guy, not about guns, etc when white guy kills 27
Statement of policy: Bloodthirsty Muslim Animal, more extreme vetting, etc when a crazy Muslim kills 8 in NYC

Donald is nothing but amazing

Devin-Kelley-Texas-shooter-Twitter-LaLate-380.jpg

Shocking revelation, I know.

The Texas church shooter who mercilessly shot dead 26 people and injured 24 others was an ‘outcast’ who ‘preached his atheism’ online.

Former classmates say Devin Patrick Kelley, 26, who stormed First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas and opened fire on Sunday, was ‘creepy’, ‘crazy’ and ‘weird’.

Patrick Boyce, who attended New Braunfels High School with the killer, told DailyMail.com: ‘He had a kid or two, fairly normal, but kinda quiet and lately seemed depressed.

‘He was the first atheist I met. He went Air Force after high school, got discharged but I don’t know why.

‘I was just shocked [to hear the news]. Still haven’t quite processed how he could have done that.’

Nina Rose Nava, who went to school with the gunman, wrote on Facebook: ‘In (sic) in complete shock! I legit just deleted him off my fb cause I couldn’t stand his post.

‘He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism’

Texas church shooter Devin Kelley was an 'outcast' | Daily Mail Online

The shooter was a Christo Fascist
The difference between your guns and your health care is your government is actually coming for your health care.

The shooter was a Christo Fascist
The difference between your guns and your health care is your government is actually coming for your health care.
No he wasn't, Tryone. Don't feed this stupid fucking argument any further.

Forum List

Back