Texas Teen Killed by Police in School Had a Pellet Gun!

Brownsville is larger than Chattanooga, Ft. Lauderdale, Vancouver, Kansas City, etc. etc. etc.

But to Sunshine it's a one horse town.

Memory AND intellect of a guppy :thup:

Yes, it is. And so are those towns. No you can haul your ass to Chattanooga's Suck Creek Road and head due west.

Over twice the population of Trenton New Jersey.

You're an idiot :thup:

You think I should be impressed by New Jersey? :lmao:

I've been there. I was not impressed.

"A student shall be expelled from school if the student possesses, uses, or exhibits any firearm, illegal knife, club, or prohibited wea- pon, on school property or while attending a school-sponsored or school-related activity on or off school property. Education Code 37.007(a)(1) [See also FOD]"

Brownsville ISD - TASB Policy On Line

So why didn't he get expelled earlier when he brandished a knife?

they were setting him up for the kill

The donuts were going into the fryer and the percolator had just started.

Now you are ignoring even more facts.

And you are a hot head who has no clue the kind of skill that was called for in this situation.

You are a fucking idiot. Ohh and by the way? I seriously doubt ANY city has any cops trained to ignore when a weapon is pointed at them in a school full of children.

When I took crisis calls, I stayed on the phone with patients many times while the SWAT team went in and disarmed the person. No one dead. You are clearly uninformed. Yet you keep embarrassing yourself.

Yes, it is. And so are those towns. No you can haul your ass to Chattanooga's Suck Creek Road and head due west.

Over twice the population of Trenton New Jersey.

You're an idiot :thup:

You think I should be impressed by New Jersey? :lmao:

I've been there. I was not impressed.

Who said that you should be impressed by New Jersey? Memory of a fucking guppy.

But according to your logic Trenton must be a desolate wasteland with hundreds of square miles between residents. :thup:

Yeah...right :rofl:

I'm beginning to think I'm insulting Guppies by comparing you to them.

And you are a hot head who has no clue the kind of skill that was called for in this situation.

You are a fucking idiot. Ohh and by the way? I seriously doubt ANY city has any cops trained to ignore when a weapon is pointed at them in a school full of children.

When I took crisis calls, I stayed on the phone with patients many times while the SWAT team went in and disarmed the person. No one dead. You are clearly uninformed. Yet you keep embarrassing yourself.

tell us about the battle of the alamo.

hardly ever get to hear a first hand account

Once again you loony tunes, the cops had several HUNDRED children in harms way. Other then the person with the gun obeying them or being close enough to taze their concern was NOT the kid with the gun. Their concern was with the potential of dozens of dead or wounded children because they failed to act.

They could not let him out of their sight and they could not let him get in any room. He kept running away until he stopped and POINTED the handgun at officers.

2 things occur at that point. If they do not shoot not only are their lives in danger but all those kids are left with no means to stop a person with what appears to be a 9 MM handgun. They did the right thing and only a fucking loon thinks otherwise.

And then we have your initial and continued insistence that it was all about race. You do not even know who the cops were but you jumped to that conclusion right off the bat. The Police Chief IS Hispanic and he has openly and repeatedly DEFENDED the officers.

"A student shall be expelled from school if the student possesses, uses, or exhibits any firearm, illegal knife, club, or prohibited wea- pon, on school property or while attending a school-sponsored or school-related activity on or off school property. Education Code 37.007(a)(1) [See also FOD]"

Brownsville ISD - TASB Policy On Line

So why didn't he get expelled earlier when he brandished a knife?

they were setting him up for the kill

Exactly- why didn't I think of that! :D
Has to be it, lol.

That is SUPPOSED to be what takes place, aka Critical Incident Stress Debriefing. But who knows in a little one horse town like that.

I would be hesitant to call Brownsville a "little one horse town".

Wiki entry:

"Brownsville is a city in the southernmost tip of the state of Texas, in the United States.[3] It is located on the northern bank of the Rio Grande, directly north and across the border from Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Brownsville is the 16th largest city in the state of Texas with a population of 175,023.[4] In addition, the Matamoros–Brownsville Metropolitan Area counts with a population of 1,136,995,[5] making it the 4th largest metropolitan area in the Mexico-US border.[6]
The area in Brownsville is one of the fastest growing urban areas in the United States.[7] The city's population dramatically increased after it experienced a boom in the steel industry during the 1900s, where it produced three times its annual capacity.[8] Nowadays, the Port of Brownsville is a major economic hub for South Texas, where shipments from Mexico, other parts of the United States and the world arrive.[9] Brownsville's economy is mainly based on its international trade with Mexico through the NAFTA agreement, and is home to one of the fastest growing manufacturing sectors in the nation.[10] In addition, Brownsville's climate has often been recognized among the best pro-business climates in the United States,[11] and the city has also been ranked among the least expensive places to live in the U.S.[12]"

175,000 people is NOT a large city. But if you want to contend that it is, fine. That puts the lie to this being a little Hispanic community that grew its own cops.

We have 85,000 people and we're the 6th largest city in WA state.

Once again you loony tunes, the cops had several HUNDRED children in harms way. Other then the person with the gun obeying them or being close enough to taze their concern was NOT the kid with the gun. Their concern was with the potential of dozens of dead or wounded children because they failed to act.

Aren't you aware that the one nutcase is the only one who really matters? ;)

I found an interesting article related to the subject at hand. Here's an excerpt:

BB gun growing in crime usage; Realistic look, lesser penalty - Law Enforcement News

Capt. McGinn said there are some situations involving someone carrying a BB gun or pellet gun that raise suspicions.
"There is very little regulation on someone walking down the street with it tucked in their pants at 2'oclock in the morning," he said.
The accessibility of the BB and pellet-type guns has allowed them to be in the hands of gang members, people involved in the drug trade and people who would not be allowed to carry a traditional firearm through a Firearm Identification card or license to carry, police said.
In some cases, people are using the realistic-looking BB or pellet guns to intimidate others, Capt. McGinn said. That could result in a serious situation, he said.
"If someone pointed one of those at someone who has a real gun, they might get killed. God forbid someone pulled one out on a police officer."
An officer has very little time to determine if a BB or pellet gun is real, Sgt. Hazelhurst said.
"It would be a heartbreaking situation if someone pulled out a BB gun and threatened a police officer, and that officer, thinking it was a real gun, shot and killed or wounded that person," Capt. McGinn said.
"That is a worst-case scenario for a cop," Sgt. Hazelhurst said.
Convicted felons are not allowed to carry a firearm, and police believe they are carrying the very real looking BB, pellet or replica guns to commit robberies or use to intimidate others.
Since the felons are not carrying a real gun, they get around a very strict federal law that forbids felons from carrying firearms. People violating the law face a lengthy sentence if convicted.
"We are on top of the drug and gang people," Capt. McGinn said, "... consequently they are getting searched when justified. They don't want to get caught carrying a real gun."

I wonder if the kid was a gang member? The pellet pistol which he was carrying isn't one that can typically bought from a local sporting goods store.

I dunno. All I know is that if that was my child's school and the cops don't drop that gangbanger the first chance they had, I'm going to be climbing up the ass of every school administrator and police official in that place demanding to know why they allowed a crazy kid to run through the halls with a firearm and a death wish.

Wiki entry:

"Brownsville is a city in the southernmost tip of the state of Texas, in the United States.[3] It is located on the northern bank of the Rio Grande, directly north and across the border from Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Brownsville is the 16th largest city in the state of Texas with a population of 175,023.[4] In addition, the Matamoros–Brownsville Metropolitan Area counts with a population of 1,136,995,[5] making it the 4th largest metropolitan area in the Mexico-US border.[6]
The area in Brownsville is one of the fastest growing urban areas in the United States.[7] The city's population dramatically increased after it experienced a boom in the steel industry during the 1900s, where it produced three times its annual capacity.[8] Nowadays, the Port of Brownsville is a major economic hub for South Texas, where shipments from Mexico, other parts of the United States and the world arrive.[9] Brownsville's economy is mainly based on its international trade with Mexico through the NAFTA agreement, and is home to one of the fastest growing manufacturing sectors in the nation.[10] In addition, Brownsville's climate has often been recognized among the best pro-business climates in the United States,[11] and the city has also been ranked among the least expensive places to live in the U.S.[12]"

175,000 people is NOT a large city. But if you want to contend that it is, fine. That puts the lie to this being a little Hispanic community that grew its own cops.

Do they even have a grocery store in your city?

How do you survive without human contact?

Wiki entry:

Federal Way?? nigga please.. How long has it been incorporated? 20 minutes? It's an exagerated strip mall. It has to have some history to be a city... I mean besides a 40 year history of hookers workin 99 south of seatac... :lol:

Federal Way?? nigga please.. How long has it been incorporated? 20 minutes? It's an exagerated strip mall. It has to have some history to be a city... I mean besides a 40 year history of hookers workin 99 south of seatac... :lol:

yeah, seattle's a real cosmopolitan place, if by cosmopolitan you mean badcoffee, bad software and really shitty rock bands.

:rofl:

yeah, seattle's a real cosmopolitan place, if by cosmopolitan you mean badcoffee, bad software and really shitty rock bands.

How did you put it???....Ummmmm.... ya ....Fuck Off!

IMO Seattle is one of the most livable cities in the world. Maybe it doesn't matter to a creten like yourself but going all day without listening to some asshole blast his automobile horn senselessly means something to me.

Seattle is consistantly rated one of the best cities in the country... Those guys probably don't know anything do they O'Dello?

Maybe you should come here and hang out for a while...maybe it would rub off and you would become less of a punk ass bitch asshole.

Just sayin...:lol:

How did you put it???....Ummmmm.... ya ....Fuck Off!

IMO Seattle is one of the most livable cities in the world. Maybe it doesn't matter to a creten like yourself but going all day without listening to some asshole blast his automobile horn senselessly means something to me.

Seattle is consistantly rated one of the best cities in the country... Those guys probably don't know anything do they O'Dello?

Maybe you should come here and hang out for a while...maybe it would rub off and you would become less of a punk ass bitch asshole.

Just sayin...:lol:

i'm sure you do a lot of rubbing off in seattle, but i'll take a rain check.

casper, wyoming with an ocean :lol:

Forum List

Back