Texas tells corrupt Biden to F off

The Fuck Around and Find Out Factor on this gives me goosebumps.

Please fuck around.... and please find out.

We're waiting.....

8dlbj6.jpg

And every year there is less and less Red states due to massive flooding of the brown poop people
With God's help that will change. Did you expect 21 states at this point to join Texas. I didn't. But i'm overjoyed to see it. All Biden's big talk threatening americans with F16s...military is spread thin....he better be careful..not only has he allowed an invading hoard to come into this country..other enemy nations see his weakness.

With God's help that will change. Did you expect 21 states at this point to join Texas. I didn't. But i'm overjoyed to see it. All Biden's big talk threatening americans with F16s...military is spread thin....he better be careful..not only has he allowed an invading hoard to come into this country..other enemy nations see his weakness.

YES Biden and the Pol Pot Cartel Dems are threating Americans with Military attacks.

I think its time for full secession and I want to help out.

I feel this is my life calling now

I am calling for a Convention of states !!

I would like to conduct this meeting and lead the secession.
I feel like this is why i was born.

IF I am killed then so be it but I feel this is why I was born now
You were born because your daddy didn't pull out fast enough. There will be no secession dumb ass.

Last time Texas took sides against the US did not work well
Back then, northerners were proficient with firearms. Not so much anymore. Most of our current soldiers are from the South, so the South has a HUGE leg up this time around.

No, the court system will fix the problem and if Texas wants to deny feds access to their property then the strong arm of the law will intervene...Texass is a little dumb for wanting to die defending this hill.

So just
No, the court system will fix the problem and if Texas wants to deny feds access to their property then the strong arm of the law will intervene...Texass is a little dumb for wanting to die defending this hill.

Then dissolve the border and the country.

You clearly do not understand anything

Forum List

Back