Texas tells corrupt Biden to F off

1706135229822.png

Texas tells Biden and his SCROTUS to go to hell.

On Tuesday, the Texas National Guard responded to the Supreme Court’s decision allowing the Biden Administration to cut or remove razor wire along the southern border by installing additional razor wire.

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Biden Administration on Monday, granting Border Patrol agents permission to remove razor wire that had been installed by Governor Greg Abbott near Eagle Pass in an effort to prevent illegal immigration.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton had previously filed a lawsuit against the Biden Administration over their actions regarding the border wall.

There is, legally speaking, federal preemption in the area of immigration. To that extent, SCOTUS is correct. However, Biden is invoking preemption in bad faith, as it’s intention is to utilize it to subvert federal immigration law.

Leftists did say the president has no authority to deploy the military to a state that rejected the deployment.

We told you they would do this because we can think. They are doing this because they can think.
It’s all lost on those who can’t, won’t and don’t think.

Last Time.....
Looking more, and more like the last time, wasn't the "Last" time... outside the bought, and paid for media, a social media bottleneck; the Dems aren't a fraction as popular as thier followers think they are. And that's just it. They're followers. If they knew what most Americans think at the street level... They'd flip in a second. All they care about is being recognized for rooting for the team that won...

Last edited:
BORDER SHOWDOWN: Texas Defies Feds — ‘We Will Continue to Deploy Razor Wire’
BORDER SHOWDOWN: Texas Defies Feds -- 'We Will Continue to Deploy Razor Wire'

Where are the last remaining conservative states to support TX against this fascist evil federal government

They are not defying feds by putting out wire. The SCOTUS decision only means that Texas has to give border patrol access to the border and said agents can cut through the wire if necessary to get to the border. It does nothing else. It requires Texas do nothing other than not deny the agents access.

They are not defying feds by putting out wire. The SCOTUS decision only means that Texas has to give border patrol access to the border and said agents can cut through the wire if necessary to get to the border. It does nothing else. It requires Texas do nothing other than not deny the agents access.
But what about giving up eagles pass ??

But what about giving up eagles pass ??
The are not required to move a foot. They simply have to give them access. This wasn't an opinion like you you get in a normal SCOTUS case. It was just a matter of ruling on an injunction. The whole case is about whether federal agents can cut through the wire if necessary to access the border. That was it. No more. Give them access or they will cut through your wire. Beyond that, Texas can still put wire 30 feet in the air if they want.

1706219896647.png

21 states stand with Texas....more join in support of Texas every hour...We are almost at half of Obama's 57 states. LOLOL

I am calling for a Convention of states !!

I would like to conduct this meeting and lead the secession.
I feel like this is why i was born.

IF I am killed then so be it but I feel this is why I was born now

Forum List

Back