Texas to be attacked by Military

Well, now we know why Obama bought all that ammo and coffins.

:rolleyes:

The exercise will be used to fill FEMA Death Camps

fema-camp-2.jpg

Last edited:
I heard that Texans everywhere are heading for the Alamo with .50 Cal one shot muskets and coon skin caps. The Dallas Cheerleaders are heading there on a special bus. A team of doctors are trying to resurrect the Duke. This is going to make Baltimore look like a picnic in the park!

Texans in El Paso are asking for help from illegal aliens as to how best to scale that wall, in case they have to make a run for Mexico.....

In reply, the Mexican government has sworn to round up all those illegal U.S. aliens since there are suspicions that these aliens plan on voting in Mexican elections without a photo I.D.

Texans in El Paso are asking for help from illegal aliens as to how best to scale that wall, in case they have to make a run for Mexico.....

In reply, the Mexican government has sworn to round up all those illegal U.S. aliens since there are suspicions that these aliens plan on voting in Mexican elections without a photo I.D.

Yes, the Messican freedom loving "ringin them bells" patriots are doing their sacred duty at the border to keep the dustbuttgringos from planting El Quaida anchor babies with grapefruit calves in Messico.

This just in: The Texas governor has just discovered that there is not a single ammo producing plant in Texas, and has sent a delegation to Massachusetts in an effort to form a confederacy with that state....

The Feds never would have dared to invade Texas if Rick Perry was still governor

Gov.-Rick-Perry-says-the-Obama-Administrations-policy-to-regulate-gun-sales-is-not-accomplishing-the-job-its-meant-to-do-AP-photo-e1323880621663.jpg

Seriously, my fellow posters, how does an IDIOT like Abbott get elected to be governor of such a huge state? ...Unbelievable !!!!

Forum List

Back