Texas to be attacked by Military

This just in:

The mothership (no, not that one) has landed in Austin. The aliens are bringing out the treasure chests with the Ameros.

Wait, wait,

I see US military coming to greet the aliens. They bow down and say "All hail the Obama, pbuh".

I see lighting bolts coming out of the Aliens' eyes. They are turning people into sheeples.

Oh, the agony, the agony!!!

One Alien is now turning to me, he has a symbol on his forehead. It has six lines and looks like this:

walmart.jpg

OMG, the aliens were among us the entire time!!!

Run, run, run for your lives. Jade 15 is the ZOG alien thingy!!

Seriously, my fellow posters, how does an IDIOT like Abbott get elected to be governor of such a huge state? ...Unbelievable !!!!

Texas has a reputation for electing idiots as governors.

Just look at his two predecessors.

OMG! Texas Governor Greg Abbott thinks that Obama is secretly getting the military ready to attack and take over Texas. Certain conspiracy groups have stirred up suspicions that Texas is on target for a take over by the military....could conservatives really be this naive? Have some really gone stir crazy?

I thought Republican/conservatives loved the military.......why would the military agree to attack a Red state?

Paranoia catches Abbott’s attention: Gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover
0d3036721ddacabc19c980956f8a5c73

Gov. Greg Abbott ordered the Texas Guard to monitor federal military exercises in Texas after some citizens have lit up the Internet saying the maneuvers are actually the prelude to martial law.

Called Jade Helm 15, the exercise is one of the largest training operations done by the military in response to what it calls the evolving nature of warfare. About 1,200 special operations personnel will be involved and move covertly among the public. They will use military equipment to travel between seven Southwestern states from Texas to California.

On Monday, command spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria attended a Bastrop County Commissioners Court meeting to answer community questions and was met with hostile fire. Lastoria, in response to some of the questions from the 150 who attended, sought to dispel fears that foreign fighters from the Islamic State were being brought in or that Texans’ guns would be confiscated, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

Paranoia catches Abbott s attention Gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover Dallas Morning News

Floyd: To ease takeover fears, Abbott needs to call crazy what it is

I believe the biggest concern should be the conditioning of the American people to such events - militarized police forces - military presence - this is what goes on in communist nations. Not America. That is what concerns me. It should not be happening at all.

OMG! Texas Governor Greg Abbott thinks that Obama is secretly getting the military ready to attack and take over Texas. Certain conspiracy groups have stirred up suspicions that Texas is on target for a take over by the military....could conservatives really be this naive? Have some really gone stir crazy?

I thought Republican/conservatives loved the military.......why would the military agree to attack a Red state?

Paranoia catches Abbott’s attention: Gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover
0d3036721ddacabc19c980956f8a5c73

Gov. Greg Abbott ordered the Texas Guard to monitor federal military exercises in Texas after some citizens have lit up the Internet saying the maneuvers are actually the prelude to martial law.

Called Jade Helm 15, the exercise is one of the largest training operations done by the military in response to what it calls the evolving nature of warfare. About 1,200 special operations personnel will be involved and move covertly among the public. They will use military equipment to travel between seven Southwestern states from Texas to California.

On Monday, command spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria attended a Bastrop County Commissioners Court meeting to answer community questions and was met with hostile fire. Lastoria, in response to some of the questions from the 150 who attended, sought to dispel fears that foreign fighters from the Islamic State were being brought in or that Texans’ guns would be confiscated, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

Paranoia catches Abbott s attention Gov orders Texas guard to monitor military exercises over fears of federal takeover Dallas Morning News

Floyd: To ease takeover fears, Abbott needs to call crazy what it is

I believe the biggest concern should be the conditioning of the American people to such events - militarized police forces - military presence - this is what goes on in communist nations. Not America. That is what concerns me. It should not be happening at all.

Did it concern you in the 1950s? Cuz it was going on then, too.

Liberal criticism of the governor's antics are almost as stupid as the antics themselves, given the lengths to which the LibProgs will take this.

Still, it makes for good theater.

Hardly......this is what you can categorize as batshit-crazy.

President Jeb Bush orders counter-insurgent military exercises in Baltimore, Detroit and Philadelphia.

Er, Jeb Bush has never been President......and one could expect those states to do so, but TEXAS? Texas is now being run by the asylum patients.

But if that does happen, will Libs just say it's another day at the office?

IF? I thought conservatives claimed in another thread that the military would take their side.......you would think they would welcome the military coming into the state, then.

Oh, so you're not OK with military exercises where Democrat Inner cities are considered hostile territory. wow

What are you talking about. Did you even read the OP? You don't seem to be connecting with it.

I absolutely agree .:thup:

Forum List

Back