Texas Trooper Who Arrested Sandra Bland Is Indicted on Perjury Charge

He lied and the tape contridicts him. Thats his fault and no one elses
what contradicts what?

His story contradicts the tape. Its really simple.
Can you not elaborate? I mean, really...

On what? The information the Grand Jury knows?

No I cannot because I'd be making it up, like you did when you offered defenses that is not being presented
So you don't know HOW the story contradicts the tape, you just believe it does. Amirite?

There is no indication he needed to remove her for safety reasons from the video. He was pissed off.

Lets not pretend you are on some sort of fact based foundation either. You're entire defense consist of guesses unless you have something factual to present. Do you?

Who was placed in danger by Ms. Bland not using her turn signal? No one.

Every time a cop has to pull someone over on the side of the road, he puts his life in danger to perform his job. Most of the time when a cop is injured during a traffic stop it is while he is standing exposed to traffic while talking to the driver standing by the window.

So he had every right to feel unsafe and want to take her to his car to complete his questioning.

The Cop was doing what most Cops do: Revenue Generating.

Unfortunately our government has reduced them to the modern equivalent of Tax Collectors.

"Secure the scene by telling them to put that cigarette out".

Bvllshit!

Cops are taught from the Academy forward that the average citizen is the Enemy and to not be trusted.
No academy teaches cops that, but at most that only anyone in the public could be a threat, which is true as you and the other cop haters demonstrate on this thread.

Bvllshit!

Cops are taught from the Academy forward that the average citizen is the Enemy and to not be trusted.
Thanks. Now we all understand the "Mad" part.

When the LEO asked her to put out the cigarette she refused to comply.
All LEO are trained to 'secure the scene' for their own safety. Ever had someone flick a lit cigarette in your face?
The LEO now has the police union lawyers defending him.
This case will turn out like 99% of other cases: LEO is found not guilty. LEO settles with the city. LEO wins the fucking lottery in essence.

And who pays the freight for all those lawyers?

By the way, I don't believe the three arresting officers had anything to do with that black mans death in Maryland.
LEOs who belong to police unions pay dues so when some fucking piece of shit hangs themselves the LEO has lawyers to defend him/her.

Bvllshit!

I meet a few asshole like you back in the day.
Running your stupid mouths. Committing crimes.
I think they ALL still remeber me to this day.
I'm very sorry I didn't stop you and you refused to put out a cigarette which can be used as a weapon. Very sorry.

I watched and listened to the entire transaction between the trooper and Bland. All he needed to do was write the summons and leave. But he had to assert himself. He had to tell her to put the cigarette out.

For Safety reasons lol. When this case came out someone actually said that people have been hurt by flinging cigarettes before.

So you see, any excuse is good enough for these people...when it comes to certain other groups of people. But they are real Patriots tho

It sure made the evening news. He's been fired as well.
And you little commie fucktards are just doing a happy dance all over the place, now that a completely innocent man has been indicted and fired for doing his job protecting the public.

libtards just hate cops, that is the sole fact here, and these trumped up charges will get denied in a trial.

what was he protecting us from? IT strikes me that a man who brutalizes a woman for talking back to him is what we as the public needs protection from.

If crucifying this idiot makes the next macho idiot with a badge and a gun think twice about abusing his authority, I'm all for it.

No nonononono....What will stop the police from going all Macho on the public is to let them go free and tell them to be good boys. Unless they are the general public..letting stuff go only emboldens them.

Different rules for different groups

All LEO are trained to 'secure the scene' for their own safety. Ever had someone flick a lit cigarette in your face?
This case will turn out like 99% of other cases: LEO is found not guilty. LEO settles with the city. LEO wins the fucking lottery in essence.

By the way, I don't believe the three arresting officers had anything to do with that black mans death in Maryland.
LEOs who belong to police unions pay dues so when some fucking piece of shit hangs themselves the LEO has lawyers to defend him/her.

There was no reason on earth for the cop to arrest that little girl. The cop should have just sent her on her way. He wouldn't be fighting to keep his job job, and this could lead to a prison term

Good -

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/07/us/texas-grand-jury-sandra-bland.html?_r=0

The charge stemmed from a one-page affidavit that Trooper Encinia filed with jail officials justifying the arrest of Ms. Bland, who was pulled over in a routine traffic stop in Prairie View, northwest of Houston, for failing to use her turn signal. Ms. Bland, 28, who was black, was returning to Texas in July to take a job at her alma mater, Prairie View A&M.

The trooper wrote that he removed Ms. Bland from her car in order to conduct a safe traffic investigation, but “the grand jury found that statement to be false,” a special prosecutor, Shawn McDonald, said.

That slimy redneck bastard needs to get way more than a perjury charge. It's ridiculous the way he handled her. He used absolutely no control over himself, he's an unprofessional asshole.

I watched and listened to the entire transaction between the trooper and Bland. All he needed to do was write the summons and leave. But he had to assert himself. He had to tell her to put the cigarette out.

For Safety reasons lol. When this case came out someone actually said that people have been hurt by flinging cigarettes before.

So you see, any excuse is good enough for these people...when it comes to certain other groups of people. But they are real Patriots tho

Good -

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/07/us/texas-grand-jury-sandra-bland.html?_r=0

The charge stemmed from a one-page affidavit that Trooper Encinia filed with jail officials justifying the arrest of Ms. Bland, who was pulled over in a routine traffic stop in Prairie View, northwest of Houston, for failing to use her turn signal. Ms. Bland, 28, who was black, was returning to Texas in July to take a job at her alma mater, Prairie View A&M.

The trooper wrote that he removed Ms. Bland from her car in order to conduct a safe traffic investigation, but “the grand jury found that statement to be false,” a special prosecutor, Shawn McDonald, said.

That slimy redneck bastard needs to get way more than a perjury charge. It's ridiculous the way he handled her. He used absolutely no control over himself, he's an unprofessional asshole.

Lol, he should have tazed her a couple of times first, just to shut her ass up

There was no reason on earth for the cop to arrest that little girl. The cop should have just sent her on her way. He wouldn't be fighting to keep his job job, and this could lead to a prison term

He's started the fight with her .... "You seem very irritated..." 8:45 into the video.
She had said NOTHING prior to that time and his fucking opinion of her mood was unprofessional and totally irrelevant. He provoked her.

"But he had to assert himself. He had to tell her to put the cigarette out."
No, he started the shit by asking about her mood.

He's started the fight with her .... "You seem very irritated..." 8:45 into the video.
She had said NOTHING prior to that time and his fucking opinion of her mood was unprofessional and totally irrelevant. He provoked her.
Bullshit.

She was being noncompliant and giving him shit.

He should have beaten her a little himself, after draining his tazer battery on her..

I had a similar situation with a Texas cop many years ago after being in Houston for a few days. Still had PA license plates on my car. I was at the downtown P.O. and when I was leaving the drive-thru drop area there were 5 lanes to choose from and I didn't know which one to take. Evidently I took the wrong one and was pulled over by a motorcycle cop. Tall black boots, dark aviator shades, racer helmet...the whole over-compensation act.

I told him my situation and gave him my PA driver's license. He wouldn't cut me any slack. When I seemed "irritated" he actually threatened to arrest me for having a "bad attitude". His exact words.

If I had been a black woman instead of a white woman, I'm sure he would have Sandra Blanded me in a nanosecond.

Forum List

Back