Texas vs Gay Sex Marriage. Are Behaviors The Same As Race?

Will this boil down to the difference between actions/verb (gay sex) vs noun (race)

• Yes, since gay sex is a verb, it isn't the same as static race. Christians cannot participate.

• No, it doesn't matter whether gay sex is a noun or verb, it's a right!

• Maybe. This is going to be a very dissecting Hearing this time and not just generalizations.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So you are saying that "marriage" is not a right?

I'm just not going to respond as long as you are so worked up. Why don't you talk to your therapist about that? It's his job to help you work those things out.

What I think doesn't matter. You need to become comfortable with what you believe first, and then you can work on if it is correct.

So you see the far left drones have changed their stance in claimi8ng that "marriage" is not a "right"..

OK......Isn't the garden nice today.

Question:

Is Kosh a total loon?

Or is he just a troll?

I'm just not going to respond as long as you are so worked up. Why don't you talk to your therapist about that? It's his job to help you work those things out.

What I think doesn't matter. You need to become comfortable with what you believe first, and then you can work on if it is correct.

So you see the far left drones have changed their stance in claimi8ng that "marriage" is not a "right"..

See now how the far left will deflect when they are shown their own hypocrisy in once claiming that "marriage" was a "right" and now it isn't..

Conspiracy?

See the far left does not believe their own propaganda when they claim "marriage" is a "right"..

See how that was just words and not a belief, they only said those words as a part of a far left religious programmed response.

Now they suddenly do not believe "marriage" is a "right"..

See why the far left is most dangerous religion in the planet?

The Far Right believe that child molestation is the same thing as marriage.

You're right, but you can't judge the entire right, or even the extreme far right by what Kosh says. He's special, and in a category all by himself.

Says the far left drone that now claims that "marriage: is not a "right"..

Who is saying marriage is not a right?

Remember- the voices in your head do not count.

The far left is now claiming that!

Or did you loose your place on this thread?

Question:

Is Kosh a total loon?

Or is he just a troll?

See how the far left troll now deflects when their hypocrisy is pointed out and they resort to yet another label.

So you see they once claimed "marriage" was a right, but now they claim it is not..

Question:

Is Kosh a total loon?

Or is he just a troll?

He's a complete fruitcake. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he was in a bell tower somewhere in Texas.

If homosexuality is a behavior- then it is a behavior- just like religion is behavior.

Rights in the Constitution are not based upon genetics.

Yes dear, but polygamy and incest are also behaviors. Why aren't they getting special protection from majority regulation?

I can answer that: Because polygamy, bestiality, and incest are not based on genetics, like race or sex. The Constitution protects races or sexes, but not deviant behavior. (Unless you count unlimited terms for Senators and Congressmen).
Wrong answer.

Choice is also entitled to Constitutional protections.

Question:

Is Kosh a total loon?

Or is he just a troll?

He's a complete fruitcake. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he was in a bell tower somewhere in Texas.

Yes see how the far left will still use there tired old analogies when their hypocrisy is pointed out.

So that means this far left drone also believes that "marriage" is not a "right"..

If homosexuality is a behavior- then it is a behavior- just like religion is behavior.

Yes dear, but polygamy and incest are also behaviors. Why aren't they getting special protection from majority regulation?

I can answer that: Because polygamy, bestiality, and incest are not based on genetics, like race or sex. The Constitution protects races or sexes, but not deviant behavior. (Unless you count unlimited terms for Senators and Congressmen).
Wrong answer.

Sorry "marriage" is not "right" any more.

Big Government should not be in the business of saving souls. It should hand out contracts to consenting adults.

Why not give individuals maximum choice over how to use their own bodies, and let them stand before God? Why do Conservatives want to put a government bureaucrat at the base of every bed? Who cares about a stupid government contract? Contrary to what Republicans believe, A relationship is not made sacred by government. The fact that two dudes have a stupid government contract doesn't change the value of my relationship to my wife, and it doesn't make my marriage any less sacred. Why? Because I don't look to government for meaning and morality. I look to government for legal contracts, which define my rights not my soul.

And if you're worried about your child being influenced by a gay teacher, you're only half right, because I don't want a government employee giving family counsel on behalf of any kind of union, same or hetero. The sate should leave all of those issues to the family, which family structure should never be imposed by Christians or Gays or any source beyond the sanctity and privacy of individual choice.

Like Republican activists, I too am physically repulsed by homosexuality. What separates me is that I don't want government to decide for consenting adults the type of sex or love they have. I could give a shit what you do with your body as long as you stay off my lawn. And I certainly don't give a shit who you love because it isn't my business.

The minimalist libertarian state should hand out contracts to consenting adults, and then it should get out of the way. I don't want big government preaching about the value of heterosexual marriage and I don't want governor preaching about homosexual love. I don't want government preaching about ANYTHING. I just want them to blindly dispense contracts to consenting adults, then go away so that the individual is allowed to make his own choices.

Unfortunately, Republicans are trying to build the biggest, most morally intrusive government ever created.

Last edited:
Big Government should not be in the business of saving souls. It should hand out contracts to consenting adults.

Why not give individuals maximum choice over how to use their own bodies, and let them stand before God? Why do Conservatives want to put a government bureaucrat at the base of every bed? Who cares about a stupid government contract? Contrary to what Republicans believe, A relationship is not made sacred by government. The fact that two dudes have a stupid government contract doesn't change the value of my relationship to my wife, and it doesn't make my marriage any less sacred. Why? Because I don't look to government for meaning and morality. I look to government for legal contracts, which define my rights not my soul.

And if you're worried about your child being influenced by a gay teacher, you're only half right, because I don't want a government employee giving family counsel on behalf of any kind of union, same or hetero. The sate should leave all of those issues to the family, which family structure should never be imposed by Christians or Gays or any source beyond the sanctity and privacy of individual choice.

Like Republican activists, I too am physically repulsed by homosexuality. What separates me is that I don't want government to decide for consenting adults the type of sex or love they have. I could give a shit what you do with your body as long as you stay off my lawn. And I certainly don't give a shit who you love because it isn't my business.

The minimalist libertarian state should hand out contracts to consenting adults, and then it should get out of the way. Unfortunately, Republicans are trying to build the biggest, most morally intrusive government ever created.

Like you, I'm not very comfortable around homosexuality either, but that's not the homosexual's fault. I suspect that anti gay rights zealots fear that if they don't violently oppose others right to live their own lives, they might be accused of participating in homosexuality themselves. That fear drives them as much as anything else.

Why not give individuals maximum choice over how to use their own bodies, and let them stand before God? Why do Conservatives want to put a government bureaucrat at the base of every bed? Who cares about a stupid government contract?...

The children who are now institutionally-deprived of a mother or a father 100% of the time in "gay marriages" are the ones who care and the reasons you will find continuing and potent resistance.

There are two types of people in this debate:

1. The types who believe children are commodities, "things which haved to adapt" and that marriage is all about adults.

2. The types who believe children are wards of the collective community, individual souls with special needs for protection (they cannot vote) of whom marriage is first and primarily about for their best formative benefit.

The two types of people are now at extreme loggerheads. And there is a battle pending heading to the Court. It has just begun.

Wrong answer.

Sorry "marriage" is not "right" any more.
Nothing about marriage has changed, except now more people can get married. Dropping the requirements about same religion and same race did the very same thing, and marriage is alive and well.

Why not give individuals maximum choice over how to use their own bodies, and let them stand before God? Why do Conservatives want to put a government bureaucrat at the base of every bed? Who cares about a stupid government contract?...

The children who are now institutionally-deprived of a mother or a father 100% of the time in "gay marriages" are the ones who care and the reasons you will find continuing and potent resistance.

There are two types of people in this debate:

1. The types who believe children are commodities, "things which haved to adapt" and that marriage is all about adults.

2. The types who believe children are wards of the collective community, individual souls with special needs for protection (they cannot vote) of whom marriage is first and primarily about for their best formative benefit.

The two types of people are now at extreme loggerheads. And there is a battle pending heading to the Court. It has just begun.
For the last time, marriage isn't about children and this issue is now closed. Move on, dumbass...

For the last time, marriage isn't about children and this issue is now closed. Move on, dumbass...

I'm sorry...can you repeat that (again)? I couldn't hear you over the din of opposition coming from millions of Christians who just woke up from their stupor last Friday..

I'm sorry...can you repeat that (again)? I couldn't hear you over the din of opposition coming from millions of Christians who just woke up from their stupor last Friday..
There is no din. Hell, except for the list of counties now issuing marriage licenses to gays it's not even in the news. You lost, it's over, move on. Your fantasy blowback is just that, a fantasy.

See the far left does not believe their own propaganda when they claim "marriage" is a "right"..

See how that was just words and not a belief, they only said those words as a part of a far left religious programmed response.

Now they suddenly do not believe "marriage" is a "right"..

See why the far left is most dangerous religion in the planet?

You're right, but you can't judge the entire right, or even the extreme far right by what Kosh says. He's special, and in a category all by himself.

I am noticing no one is making that claim but you.

Which makes me wonder- since your posts seem to have no basis in reality- whether you are truly delusional- or just a troll?

The children who are now institutionally-deprived of a mother or a father 100% of the time in "gay marriages"

What children?

Children being raised by gay parents can either be raised by married gay parents or unmarried gay parents.

You want to deny the children married parents- if they are gay.

Or maybe you just want the government to take Children away from their parents if the parents are gay?

Hard to keep up with your anti-gay and anti-children agenda.

I am noticing no one is making that claim but you.

Which makes me wonder- since your posts seem to have no basis in reality- whether you are truly delusional- or just a troll?

My vote is for delusional troll...

What children?

Children being raised by gay parents can either be raised by married gay parents or unmarried gay parents.

You want to deny the children married parents- if they are gay.

Or maybe you just want the government to take Children away from their parents if the parents are gay?

Hard to keep up with your anti-gay and anti-children agenda.

And polygamist-Americans? Incest-Americans? Your thoughts on them raising children "in marriage"?

Forum List

Back