Texas White Supremacist Admits He Traveled To Minnesota During George Floyd Uprising To Sew Chaos

He could have killed all those police officers.
He couldn't have killed anyone but the violent Jacobin rioters....The cops had already been ordered, by the weepy coward cuck Mayor of Minnehopeless. to abandon the joint.

What did he do different than the locals .........
Judging from what I've heard from reliable sources in Kenosha, it's very likely that the most violent elements of the Minneapolis riots weren't locals...They were deliberately bused in and paid for rabble rousers.

That must be why America is going to hell. The sure way to ruin any neighborhood or nation is to fill it up with Blacks putting them in charge. Historical FACT that cannot be denied.

Show me ONE upscale, affluent, clean, model-community that is mostly Black?

Racism is largely an EXCUSE invented by Blacks to deflect blame on why so many of them don't want to work or get good jobs or participate constructively in society.
Racism is only called an excuse by white racists.

Of course you don't. But you see halfwit, the dumbest thing of all is the racist. You are a racist, that makes you a dumbass without question.
blablablabalaracistblablablablaracistblablablablarecistblablablablaracist

Go eat a bag of dicks, you insufferable race hustling fucking cocksucker.

Wanna know our BIGGEST problem? CORRUPT, BIG GOVERNMENT OVERREACH fueled by a dishonest media projecting and protecting dishonest, anti-American political agendas. Heavy taxation, control of the flow of information, and scurrilous spending in obscure matters leading to a loss of opportunity for many leading to crime and a reduced standard of living while fat pigs like Biddum, Pelosi and others get filthy rich off of the rest of us!
No, that's not the biggest problem.

blablablabalaracistblablablablaracistblablablablarecistblablablablaracist

Go eat a bag of dicks, you insufferable race hustling fucking cocksucker.
Lol! The white supremacist is calling me a racist. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Of course you don't. But you see halfwit, the dumbest thing of all is the racist. You are a racist, that makes you a dumbass without question.
You are a racist, that makes you a dumbass without question.

I'm a racist?

any proof of that?

Or just your biased opinion?

and if being a racist makes one a dumbass, there is far more evidence of you being one than me.

Racism is only called an excuse by white racists.

And their enablers, like you, Uncle Tom.

1634940988842.png

So what we see is a moderator who has gone off topic while allowing awhite dude to post stuff that has nothing to do with the content of the thread because it's a thread about a white racist who drove to Minneapolis diring the George Floyd protests and shot a gun into a police station because he knew blacks would get blamed.

Why can't you guys discuss the topic?

'White fragility' points out YOUR racism.
No racist, white fragility occurs when whites get defensive when blacks start talking about our experiences with race. On such defense mechanism is the white person calling us racists.

I'm a racist?

any proof of that?

Or just your biased opinion?

and if being a racist makes one a dumbass, there is far more evidence of you being one than me.

Your posts are evidence. What you call racism from me isn't even racism. But thats how white fragility works.

So what we see is a moderator who has gone off topic while allowing awhite dude to post stuff that has nothing to do with the content of the thread because it's a thread about a white racist who drove to Minneapolis diring the George Floyd protests and shot a gun into a police station because he knew blacks would get blamed.

Why can't you guys discuss the topic?
So what we see is a moderator who has gone off topic while allowing awhite dude to post stuff that has nothing to do with the content

Did you report it?

Forum List

Back