Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Doesn't matter as she didn't testify that he actually did that. She testified she was told he did that.

What a shame you don't understand English, fucking moron.
She said it was the beast. No you seem to be admitting that she lied.

There's nothing needing to be stopped as you can't even say what you're gonna do. :p
The democrat hunt is coming. They are the enemy as with any enemy will be hunted down like Hitler's Nazis tried and executed.

The democrat hunt is coming. They are the enemy as with any enemy will be hunted down like Hitler's Nazis tried and executed.

So that's what you're gonna do??

rotfl-gif.288736

No he didn't, asshole. He said he didn't care.

If there are 10 different ways to interpret a statement, leave it to a prog douchebag to interpret it to suppose the Dim narrative.

LOL

You fucking moron ... he purportedly said, "I don't care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the f'ing mags away. Let my people in."

Yeah? And that turns out to have been impossible. Yet you claim we should believe everything she says.

I've already said I neither believe, nor disbelieve, what she said about that as it's been neither confirmed not refuted at this point. Regardless, even if it's not possible, that falls upon Ornato, if that's what he actually told her. All she conveyed about that event is what she claims Ornato, who also wasn't in the vehicle, told her.

So, the whole grabbing the wheel and attacking the Secret Service never happened? We knew that, already.

But it was Cassidy who used the term "Beast" while supposedly quoting a Secret Service supervisor. She said it twice.

Here, I'll post it again, as often as you need me to:

(1:25)

Was she lying about what the Secret Service man said?

Probably not. Ornato probably misspoke.

Probably not. Ornato probably misspoke.
I wouldn't be surprised.

But where was the committee staff to check out whether what Cassidy was rehearsed to say was even possible?

Are they that sure that the mainstream media will never contradict them and that no one listens to non-mainstream media?

I've already said I neither believe, nor disbelieve, what she said about that as it's been neither confirmed not refuted at this point. Regardless, even if it's not possible, that falls upon Ornato, if that's what he actually told her. All she conveyed about that event is what she claims Ornato, who also wasn't in the vehicle, told her.
Except that we don't know that Ornato told her that. We only have her statement that he told her that. Whatever Ornato and said under oath to the committee, the committee does not want you to see. Nor do they want you to see what Engel testified to under oath.

Ever wonder why that is?

LOL

You fucking moron ... he purportedly said, "I don't care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the f'ing mags away. Let my people in."
You don't know that he said "that they have weapons" because it's hearsay evidence, which is always the product of the presenter's creative interpretation. All you proved is another reason why hearsay evidence is bullshit.

Except that we don't know that Ornato told her that. We only have her statement that he told her that. Whatever Ornato and said under oath to the committee, the committee does not want you to see. Nor do they want you to see what Engel testified to under oath.

Ever wonder why that is?
You can't get more suspicious than when the prosecution doesn't want you to see all the evidence. Schiff-for-Brains is a former DA, and he should know all this. The guy just can't get any sleazier.

Wrong. It's on Schiff-for-Brains to prove it's true, and so far he hasn't done that. Yet you behave as if Trump is guilty of something.

Forum List

Back