Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Federal officials have no authority to charge you with a crime except as a result of being part of an official legitimate congressional proceeding. The Jan 6 committee is not legitimate. There are no members on it that were selected by the opposition party. No one has any legal obligation to tell the truth to a kangaroo court.
:eusa_doh:
You are truly stupid.

They are the enemy as with any enemy will be hunted down like Hitler's Nazis tried and executed.

I read silly internet threats like above and immediately think of Elmer Fudd and his shootin' iron that knocks him on his keister every time he shoots it.

I kinda think that kind of huffery & puffery is amusing. Gunslingers who can't find the safety on their gopher gun.
Cartoonish, I suppose.

Well....it kinda looks like Trump has stopped himself doesn't it?
The rats are jumping off the sinking ship.
Before long there will only be a loose gaggle of bitter-clinger, deplorable MAGATS left supporting Captain Chaos.
You know, the same type of loosers that would attack the U.S. Capitol in Buffalo skin robe with spear.
Liz Cheney is becoming the new hero.
Maybe SHE should run for POTUS!

Yeah, sure she is, now they bring up witnesses who make up rediculous stories, so rediculous, it makes Trump out to be an Action Hero and is used against the Left. The left really doesn't have a clue on how humans work, it's hilarious.

I read silly internet threats like above and immediately think of Elmer Fudd and his shootin' iron that knocks him on his keister every time he shoots it.

I kinda think that kind of huffery & puffery is amusing. Gunslingers who can't find the safety on their gopher gun.
Cartoonish, I suppose.
🖕

Fucking moron, she said she was told it happened in the Beast.
Who gives a fuck what she was told. She was not a witness so why was she asked about it? And we know the agents will testify, so why are they not asked to? You know this whole thing is more bullshit, I can't wait to vote for Trump again......

You don't know that he said "that they have weapons" because it's hearsay evidence, which is always the product of the presenter's creative interpretation. All you proved is another reason why hearsay evidence is bullshit.

Fucking moron...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

... are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

1657021918168.jpeg

Who gives a fuck what she was told. She was not a witness so why was she asked about it? And we know the agents will testify, so why are they not asked to? You know this whole thing is more bullshit, I can't wait to vote for Trump again......

She claims he told her that. That's why.

And of course you would vote for Trump after he tried to steal an election and collected $250 million from his suckers for his "election defense fund" that didn't actually exist...

#becauseitsacult

It doesn't matter since the HEARSAY woman claims are being contested by the people who were in the freaking vehicle.
That's OK...

By the way it was common knowledge that whats happened in the vehicle... It is not illegal (well no one is pressing charges)....

The main thing is Trump wanted to goto the Capitol and that is not being disputed...

Cassidy integrity is totally unaffected even if they say it didn't happen... The two are considered Trump loyalists and there are plenty Secret Service that will say they were told the same information or close to it...

The Committee could talk the actual driver... He has no history of being a Trump supporter so he would clear things up... Again it is not illegal so, committee don't care..

The idiots seem totally focused on the assault on the Secret Service Agent.

That's the LEAST damning thing that was said today

Trump KNEW the rally goers were armed. HE DIDN"T CARE "They're not going to hurt ME" he said

In fact he wanted the magnetometers removed!

He KNEW the rioters were armed and that they were after Pence and he APPROVED
The Trumpers want to focus on non crimes, they don't want anyone looking at actual crimes where people died...

We aren't loosing focus... Cassidy's testimony stands up and is another nail...

We haven't even got to the DOJ yet..

But if Robert Engel and Tony Ornato are both willing to testify under oath that none of that happened, the anatomy of the vehicle is irrelevant.
Let them testify first...

Trumpers are all bullish in the media and lambs when the bible comes out..

You don't know that he said "that they have weapons" because it's hearsay evidence, which is always the product of the presenter's creative interpretation. All you proved is another reason why hearsay evidence is bullshit.
Not a fucking court...

Which part of that don't you get... There is no judge and no one is going to found guilty...

This is an official investigation with congressional power...

At least 6 GOP members of Congress asked the Trump White House for a January 6 pardon, including Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene​

Warren Rojas
Jun 23, 2022, 6:13 PM

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs of Arizona, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania asked Trump to pardon them for helping him try to overturn the 2020 election, the former White House aides said in a series of taped statements presented Thursday on Capitol Hill.
At least 6 GOP members of Congress asked the Trump White House for a January 6 pardon, including Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene

Trump allies Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows sought pardons related to Jan. 6 attack, testimony reveals​

Kenneth Tran
USA TODAY
June 29, 2022
Trump allies Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows sought pardons related to Jan. 6 attack, testimony reveals

& i'm willing to bet there are more ... including some senators: raphael cruz (R) TX & ron johnson (R), WI for starters. perhaps that will be revealed as well.

panty waist jared testified under oath that he was busy handing out pardons like chicklets...

You literally are sofa king stupid.

Fucking moron...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

... are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Your video didn't prove your claim, moron.

Last edited:
Not a fucking court...

Which part of that don't you get... There is no judge and no one is going to found guilty...

This is an official investigation with congressional power...

Yet, all you fucking prog morons keep treating this like it's a trial.

It's also not an official investigation since they haven't followed the rules for Congressional committees where the opposition gets to choose slightly less than half f\the members of the committee. It's a Stalinist show trial.

Forum List

Back