Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

no you're not ... it just means you can't debate worth a damn to defend the chosen one.

you played hooky the day they taught critical thinging, huh?
Again I apparently need to translate;

"Oh, shoot, I gave it my best and he's not intimidated at all. I know, I'll post pictures and random things I just make up about him. It works with my 5th grade classmates all the time."

At least 6 GOP members of Congress asked the Trump White House for a January 6 pardon, including Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene​

Warren Rojas
Jun 23, 2022, 6:13 PM

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs of Arizona, Mo Brooks of Alabama, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania asked Trump to pardon them for helping him try to overturn the 2020 election, the former White House aides said in a series of taped statements presented Thursday on Capitol Hill.
At least 6 GOP members of Congress asked the Trump White House for a January 6 pardon, including Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene

Trump allies Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows sought pardons related to Jan. 6 attack, testimony reveals​

Kenneth Tran
USA TODAY
June 29, 2022
Trump allies Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows sought pardons related to Jan. 6 attack, testimony reveals

& i'm willing to bet there are more ... including some senators: raphael cruz (R) TX & ron johnson (R), WI for starters. perhaps that will be revealed as well.

panty waist jared testified under oath that he was busy handing out pardons like chicklets...

not sure what this post has attempted to prove. Post one piece of evidence. Cassidy Hutchinson's viewpoint isn't evidence of anything.

ooooooOOOOOoooooo... as liz cheney said:

bring it.

between roe v wade getting gutted , the hearings, AND other rights on the chopping block - you are in for an overwhelming ass whopping.
they are, Cheney is not doing well if you were to believe the polls. I don't, but I know the likes like you do, so they brought it on.

Huh? Why is it my fault you're a fucking moron??

Why was Trump asking the secret service to allow his people into the Ellipse? Why didn't Trump just ask those people directly to come up to the stage he was on?
That doesn't address the claim you made, moron.

That doesn't address the claim you made, moron.

Of course it does, fucking moron. That's why you refuse to answer my questions. Because the answer proves my claim.

Why was Trump asking the secret service to allow his people into the Ellipse? Why didn't Trump just ask those people directly to come up to the stage he was on?

Not a fucking court...

Which part of that don't you get... There is no judge and no one is going to found guilty...

This is an official investigation with congressional power...
IT is a freak show to say "the orange man is bad, vote for anyone but Trump even if that anyone is Simple Jack." For any official investigation, we will have all people in the SUV testified already.

Actually, he has already appeared before the committee and testified under oath. The committee has not chosen to show you his testimony.

Now, they are smearing him as a liar before he can speak publicly.

No shame at all.

ummmmm.....

was it under oath or informal? apparently when he did meet with them - his memory was fuzzy & he really didn't give many actual details. hmmmm, 'magine that. so ms. hutchinson filled in the gaps.

soooooooooooo................ when he is under oath, perhaps he'll deny it ...

perhaps not.

will it take a subpoena to actually get him to do it?

y'all keep hopin' don't you. :biggrin: :laughing0301::badgrin::badgrin:

meanwhile:........

meanwhile..............

BREITBART

Breitbart​

Breitbart - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Alt Right - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as well as numerous false claims.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY:lmao:
Breitbart

:laughing0301: :heehee::auiqs.jpg:

Again I apparently need to translate;

"Oh, shoot, I gave it my best and he's not intimidated at all. I know, I'll post pictures and random things I just make up about him. It works with my 5th grade classmates all the time."

lol ... i make nothing up about donny. i've seen him in action for well over 40 years.

you love doony & donny loves you long time.

they are, Cheney is not doing well if you were to believe the polls. I don't, but I know the likes like you do, so they brought it on.

haven't you figured out by now ( & as i said earlier ) that liz cheney has zero fucks to give.

she's going after donny & i'm tickled that velociraptor is doing the right thing.

haven't you figured out by now ( & as i said earlier ) that liz cheney has zero fucks to give.

she's going after donny & i'm tickled that velociraptor is doing the right thing.
ahhh who the fk cares? Liz Cheney is a washout now. The fallen ranks.

Forum List

Back