Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

That's not the claim we're discussing. I'm talking about the claim that he knew they were armed.

That's the same claim, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Hutchinson testified Trump's response to learning the mob was staying back from his stage was because they were armed and didn't want to walk through the magnetometers was to insist the secret service take down the mags and allow his people to fill in the Ellipse.

Then during his speech, he asked the secret service to allow his people in, which confirms what Hutchinson said.

Hutchinson testified Trump's response to learning the mob was staying back from his stage was because they were armed and didn't want to walk through the magnetometers was to insist the secret service take down the mags and allow his people to fill in the Ellipse.

Then during his speech, he asked the secret service to allow his people in, which confirms what Hutchinson said.
You claimed he knew they were armed. I said that's obvious horseshit. Then you posted a video that was totally irrelevant to that discussion.

Apparently you can't keep the discussion straight in your head.

Whatever Hutchinson testified is hearsay and therefore total bullshit. Her testimony is not relevant to the discussion

You claimed he knew they were armed. I said that's obvious horseshit. Then you posted a video that was totally irrelevant to that discussion.

Apparently you can't keep the discussion straight in your head.

Whatever Hutchinson testified is hearsay and therefore total bullshit. Her testimony is not relevant to the discussion

LOL

It's not irrelevant. It confirms exactly to what Hutchinson testified.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

What would keep law enforcement from allowing people in to the ellipse that is secured with magnetometers?

No it isn't, moron.

He didn't know whether they were armed, fuckstick. It's a collection of assumptions. She isn't qualified to testify as to why Trump did whatever he did.

No, you are listening to Hutchinson's words, which are hearsay and therefor are pure bullshit.

Holyshit, you're beyond deranged, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

She says she heard Trump sat that. That's direct evidence, ya fucking moron, not hearsay. Hearsay is testifying you heard something you didn't actually witness. She directly witnessed Trump saying something to the effect of, "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away."

No it isn't, moron.

He didn't know whether they were armed, fuckstick. It's a collection of assumptions. She isn't qualified to testify as to why Trump did whatever he did.

If he didn't know they were armed, he wouldn't have said, "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons."

Let them testify first...

Trumpers are all bullish in the media and lambs when the bible comes out..

Hmm. I don't know what the Bible has to do with the J6 thing at all, to be honest.

But as far as "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" is concerned, people like you are just as guilty of it as they are.

Holyshit, you're beyond deranged, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

She says she heard Trump sat that. That's direct evidence, ya fucking moron, not hearsay. Hearsay is testifying you heard something you didn't actually witness. She directly witnessed Trump saying something to the effect of, "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the f’ing mags away, let my people in. They can March the capital from here. Let the people in, take the f’ing mags away."
"To the effect of?" There's a big difference between. "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons." and "I don’t f’ing care IF they have weapons." Her testimony is worthless as evidence that anyone had any weapons.

Last edited:
If he didn't know they were armed, he wouldn't have said, "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons."
Not true at all. However, we still have no proof that he said that other than her dubious testimony.

"To the effect of?" There's a big difference between. "I don’t f’ing care that they have weapons." and "I don’t f’ing care IF they have weapons." Her testimony is worthless as evidence that anyone had any weapons.

Nope, Trump's actions indicated he knew they had weapons. Why else would he want the mags removed? Why else would he ask the secret service to "allow" people to enter the Ellipse?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Forum List

Back