Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

nope. fuzzy memories.... perhaps they remember clearly now & will do it again - under oath - with clarity.

as yer chosen loves to say: we'll see what happens.
and so what if it's true? What's the issue exactly? Why can't you explain the issue with it? there's other things to say, but I'll wait to hear your response.

ahhh who the fk cares?

donny does.....................

Liz Cheney is a washout now. The fallen ranks.

1657034874186.png

Zero fucks given

The inability to give even one fuck about someone or something, i.e. the situation in which one is unable to care. This term is also used to express dismay, disbelief, or sarcasm pertaining to someone or something, and can be a successful comeback comment in the event of a downward-spiraling conversation.

and so what if it's true? What's the issue exactly? Why can't you explain the issue with it? there's other things to say, but I'll wait to hear your response.

the case is building.

tick tock, spinach eater.

D’oh…:eusa_doh:
Because it’s a crime maybe?

“Federal crime

It is a federal crime to make a material false statement in a matter within the jurisdiction of a federal agency or department. 1 Perjury is also a federal crime. Perjury is a false statement made under oath before a federal tribunal or official.”
it's also a crime to protest outside a judges house. when you prosecute your own site, you have some cred. til then, really don't care. you flaunt the laws for your own purposes, others will too.

Yet, all you fucking prog morons keep treating this like it's a trial.

It's also not an official investigation since they haven't followed the rules for Congressional committees where the opposition gets to choose slightly less than half f\the members of the committee. It's a Stalinist show trial.
Post the “rules” you’re referring to, dope.

nope. fuzzy memories.... perhaps they remember clearly now & will do it again - under oath - with clarity.

as yer chosen loves to say: we'll see what happens.
The secret service agents have already debunked her lie.

Democrats stole the 2020 election...all evidence points to that...especially the fact that the media and the left want to shut down all conversation about it. Look...democrats know what they did. Maybe they haven't let you in on it....or perhaps you know it but you cannot admit it...it would ruin your worldview.
President Trump did good things for this country and the American people....this dolt in the white house changed all that in 18 months.. now that IS a feat in itself it it weren't so disgusting to all americans.

it's also a crime to protest outside a judges house. when you prosecute your own site, you have some cred. til then, really don't care. you flaunt the laws for your own purposes, others will too.
Huh?
I’m neither a LEO or in that jurisdiction. :cuckoo:

Democrats stole the 2020 election...all evidence points to that...especially the fact that the media and the left want to shut down all conversation about it. Look...democrats know what they did. Maybe they haven't let you in on it....or perhaps you know it but you cannot admit it...it would ruin your worldview.
President Trump did good things for this country and the American people....this dolt in the white house changed all that in 18 months.. now that IS a feat in itself it it weren't so disgusting to all americans.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

What would keep law enforcement from allowing people in to the ellipse that is secured with magnetometers?

He doesn't want to answer that. Fact is, there was no reason for Trump to ask the secret service to allow them in unless he already knew that mob couldn't get past the secret service with the weapons they had.

Had Trump truly not known that crowd was armed, he would have just asked that crowd to come closer and fill up the Ellipse.

lol ... i make nothing up about donny. i've seen him in action for well over 40 years.

you love doony & donny loves you long time.
Sounds like you're more than a little obsessed with him. I didn't pay any attention to him until he got the nomination in '16. Let him go already.

He doesn't want to answer that. Fact is, there was no reason for Trump to ask the secret service to allow them in unless he already knew that mob couldn't get past the secret service with the weapons they had.

Had Trump truly not known that crowd was armed, he would have just asked that crowd to come closer and fill up the Ellipse.
We aren't required to accept your claim that he knew they were armed or that you can read Trump's mind.

Forum List

Back