Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Not true at all. However, we still have no proof that he said that other than her dubious testimony.

Fucking moron, we know her testimony is truthful and accurate. Again, Trump himself confirmed it...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

Nope, Trump's actions indicated he knew they had weapons. Why else would he want the mags removed? Why else would he ask the secret service to "allow" people to enter the Ellipse?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
No they don't, moron. You haven't demonstrated the capacity to read minds, so you don't know what he knew.

I can think of a lot of reasons, if he even actually did what you claim. Courts of law generally don't allow mind reading into evidence

Fucking moron, we know her testimony is truthful and accurate. Again, Trump himself confirmed it...

"And I'd love to have if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed. The military, the secret service. And we want to thank you and the police law enforcement. Great. You're doing a great job. But I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let 'em come up, please?"

Where did he say he knew they had firearms?

No they don't, moron. You haven't demonstrated the capacity to read minds, so you don't know what he knew.

I can think of a lot of reasons, if he even actually did what you claim. Courts of law generally don't allow mind reading into evidence

LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, fucking moron.

She says she heard him wanting the secret service to allow people with weapons allowed up to his stage. He is on record for asking the secret service to allow people up to his stage. And you're dumb enough to think that doesn't corroborate her testimony.

Again... why didn't he just ask the crowd at the edge of the Ellipse to enter?

That's not the claim we're discussing. I'm talking about the claim that he knew they were armed.
It’s exactly what we’re discussing.
The quote Faun has posted repeatedly where Trump complimented law enforcement for their good work but asked them to “just let his people come up”.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, fucking moron.

She says she heard him wanting the secret service to allow people with weapons allowed up to his stage. He is on record for asking the secret service to allow people up to his stage. And you're dumb enough to think that doesn't corroborate her testimony.

Again... why didn't he just ask the crowd at the edge of the Ellipse to enter?
He's not on record for any hearsay, moron.

What she says is all hearsay, so it's not relevant to anything.

When he asked the secret service to "allow" them to enter the Ellipse. Why would the secret service not allow them to enter if they weren't armed?
I can think of all kinds of reasons. Again, mind reading is not admissible evidence in court.

It’s exactly what we’re discussing.
The quote Faun has posted repeatedly where Trump complimented law enforcement for their good work but asked them to “just let his people come up”.
Where does that prove they were armed? First of all, it's hearsay, so it's proof of nothing.

Fucking moron, there's no law preventing someone from testifying to what they personally witnessed. :cuckoo:
There is when what they witnessed is someone else talking, and truth of those statements would be material to the trial.

Forum List

Back