Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Don't listen to today's witness. She's obviously a groomer. A tranny. Antifa. And she has overdue books from the library. Her favorite hobby is throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic.
That your party is scum is a known quantity but thanks for confirming it.

81 million voted for Biden.

baby-trump-2.jpg
Destroying yourselves is your business. Destroying everyone else is not.

WE already did, this is clearly designed to get off the abortion debate....the left can't debate...they just change the subject.

The left is capable of walking, talking and chewing gum at the same time. They can investigate Donald Trump AND deal with the fallout of Roe being overturned. Unlike Donald Trump who can barely focus on one topic at a time.

That your party is scum is a known quantity but thanks for confirming it.
I'm a registered Independent. Formerly a Republican. If Insurrection Donald lives to be 100, I will still have been a Republican longer than him.

It's because of Trump and his cock gobblers like you that I am no longer a Republican.

Deflection is all you got.
Could you possibly stay on Topic.

LOL, that's funny. Since you're stupid I'll explain it to you.

When you engage in hypocrisy, it means it isn't really a standard for you. An actual standard would be something you apply to yourself first.

What you keep doing is attacking people for fake standards that you don't apply to yourself. Which means they aren't actual standards, just lame political attacks.

Of course you want to not be attacked for your hypocrisy. Too bad, you will be, it proves you're a racist and a nasty all around person

My dick they did. The election was stolen and no one is giving up until it is proven. You sit tight because it will happen.

The election wasn't stolen and everyone who has testified has said that Trump knew it, but still continued to lie to you.

Your insisting otherwise just shows how gullible and stupid YOU are.

I'm a registered Independent. Formerly a Republican. If Insurrection Donald lives to be 100, I will still have been a Republican longer than him.

It's because of Trump and his cock gobblers like you that I am no longer a Republican.
I do not care one fucking bit about what you say you are. You have shown me you are a traitor to almost everything this country stands for.

LOL, that's funny. Since you're stupid I'll explain it to you.

When you engage in hypocrisy, it means it isn't really a standard for you. An actual standard would be something you apply to yourself first.

What you keep doing is attacking people for fake standards that you don't apply to yourself. Which means they aren't actual standards, just lame political attacks.

Of course you want to not be attacked for your hypocrisy. Too bad, you will be, it proves you're a racist and a nasty all around person

So you have nothing and you're attacking yet another poster with your garbage because that's all you have.

The election wasn't stolen and everyone who has testified has said that Trump knew it, but still continued to lie to you.

Your insisting otherwise just shows how gullible and stupid YOU are.
The election was stolen and it has been proven with digital admissible evidence. It needs to get to a court but this corrupt administration and RINOs in the swing states will not allow it.

Forum List

Back