Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

The movie did show a single person at a drop box more than once. That was what the movie was about. So they used the only videos they did have which were about 15 people with more than one ballot but only at one drop box. And since it's legal to drop off ballots for family members in every one of the states they investigated, they even failed with those videos to prove a crime had been committed.

The rest of your miserable life will always be ... just another 3-4 more weeks. :lmao:
I have told your stupid ass they are not finished with proving fraud and they will not stop until they do. You have no choice in the matter.

sore-loser-terrorists.png

They are going to be sorely disappointed. They have nothing at this point. To many inconsistencies and her behavior do not give her credibility. No other hard evidence and no other fact witnesses. IF this were truly the bombshell they said, those secret service agents would have been called in to testify. The fact they were not present and that the daily log was not introduced lead me to believe this is a fabrication.
A super surprise session...LMFAO.....

I saw them in a news clip... if I saw them Trump may have too... don't be such a sucker... of course many people here and around the world celebrated that day.... probably even you tard....

Cassidy Hutchinson is 25.
Liz Cheney is over twice that age and has balls about twice as big. Not that I'm discounting the size of Cassidy's balls, they are obviously bigger that most of the Neo-GOP guys. But I bet they have big cars and big speakers at home.......

Liz Cheney is over twice that age and has balls about twice as big. Not that I'm discounting the size of Cassidy's balls, they are obviously bigger that most of the Neo-GOP guys. But I bet they have big cars and big speakers at home.......
Liz Cheney is a woman without a party... She back stabs everyone for her own power...

I thought the committee was in danger of creating expectations that were too high with this surprise hearing.

Nope.

Holy shit. This goes beyond what I was already assuming, and THAT was a LOT.

Truly a reality show for idiots. With the Mac1958 Biden Cult's stamp of approval.

LOL

Forum List

Back