Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

The election was stolen and it has been proven with digital admissible evidence. It needs to get to a court but this corrupt administration and RINOs in the swing states will not allow it.
sore-loser-court.jpg

It is coming. The movie had a montage of people with stacks of ballots and you know it.

The movie did show a single person at a drop box more than once. That was what the movie was about. So they used the only videos they did have which were about 15 people with more than one ballot but only at one drop box. And since it's legal to drop off ballots for family members in every one of the states they investigated, they even failed with those videos to prove a crime had been committed.

The rest of your miserable life will always be ... just another 3-4 more weeks. :lmao:

So now on 1-6 Trump dove into the front seat right through the seat divider and grabbed the wheel from the secret service agent and tried to drive to the capitol.....
OMG you libs are fucking stupid people....

Because the committee is a lie and supports liars. Simple.
My guess is that before this is over, we will be hearing testimony from Ornato, Engle, and Meadows," Mulvaney tweeted, after Hutchinson described Trump physically attacking his Secret Service detail on Jan. 6. "This is explosive stuff."

If Cassidy is making this up, they will need to say that," Mulvaney said. "If she isn’t they will have to corroborate.I know her. I don’t think she is lying."

It is you who does not care. And of course I believe Trump. He has more credibility than the media and the illegitimate administration.

Trump has NO credibility with anyone in the world. Banks won't lend to him because he lies - about everything.

So now on 1-6 Trump dove into the front seat right through the seat divider and grabbed the wheel from the secret service agent and tried to drive to the capitol.....
OMG you libs are fucking stupid people....
They are going to be sorely disappointed. They have nothing at this point. To many inconsistencies and her behavior do not give her credibility. No other hard evidence and no other fact witnesses. IF this were truly the bombshell they said, those secret service agents would have been called in to testify. The fact they were not present and that the daily log was not introduced lead me to believe this is a fabrication.

Forum List

Back