Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

She's under oath. Not everyone is a pathalogical liar. And not everyone takes the fucking 5th either.

Pathological liars, huh?.....

180207-clapper-ap-1160.jpg

T5IWBAFBP4I6RA6SOAQDXDL3IQ.jpg

13dc-mccabe-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

GettyImages-1041687528-2000x1333.jpg

Hillary-what-difference.jpg

I can see Trump getting angry if the Secret Service (even for perfectly valid safety reasons) refused to take him to the Capitol. I think anybody would be angry about that — especially under the circumstances.

But I also have my doubts about the story. And I do imagine that there would be some report about it.
She was a W.H. staffer working at the seat of power & she's a liar, you moron?

Who hired her, shithead?

Like all patriotic Americans, Hutchinson was disgusted at what Trump did.

She has no balls. Look up the definition of “woman.”

Oh. Shit. Touchy subject for libtards.
Hahaha. Her balls are about half the size of Liz Cheney's......I'd say.

Untouchable subject for the Neo-GOP flock.

Cause "Women"

I think it goes without saying that the DOJ has a brown expanding folder somewhere labelled "Seditious Conspiracy."
They may have to create more folders given the number of potential charges they could indict him on.

Your grasp on human physiology is as non-existent as your grasp in Constitutional law.
They are going to be sorely disappointed. They have nothing at this point. To many inconsistencies and her behavior do not give her credibility. No other hard evidence and no other fact witnesses. IF this were truly the bombshell they said, those secret service agents would have been called in to testify. The fact they were not present and that the daily log was not introduced lead me to believe this is a fabrication.

Don't listen to today's witness. She's obviously a groomer. A tranny. Antifa. And she has overdue books from the library. Her favorite hobby is throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic. She's also kissed a negro.

Forum List

Back