Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

I haven’t defended Trump, Mr asseater. I do refute and rebut the numerous false claims or unsupported claims made about him by all manner of libtards and others suffering from TDS.

I know that bothers you.

Just one of the perks.
She's under oath. Not everyone is a pathalogical liar. And not everyone takes the fucking 5th either.

Everything they presented is hearsay evidence.
I don't think you understand what 'Hearsay' is.
Let me help.

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 11.48.04 AM.png

These are Hutchinson's OWN accounts.
What she states is not Hearsay.

And she has what to gain by coming forward? Hounded by Trump cult asslicker's for years to come?

She's already been attacked by the lowlife that you Trumptards bow before.
I wouldn’t know what she has to gain if anything. But she got subpoenaed and that is maybe good enough reason to come forward. It doesn’t address the issue of whether her testimony is accurate or honest.

You useless clump of cells known as libtards will obviously cherish her for sharing her story — regardless of how unsubstantiated it is. And even if every word were as accurate and honest as possible, it still doesn’t amount to a hill of snot in terms of value.

I wouldn’t know what she has to gain if anything. But she got subpoenaed and that is maybe good enough reason to come forward. It doesn’t address the issue of whether her testimony is accurate or honest.

You useless clump of cells known as libtards will obviously cherish her for sharing her story — regardless of how unsubstantiated it is. And even if every word were as accurate and honest as possible, it still doesn’t amount to a hill of snot in terms of value.
There would have been a hard copy report on this type of behavior by the Secret Service. Where is that report? IF this were true, they would have the reports and they would have other fact witnesses, the agents themselves. they have none of those things. This is bull shit.

So Trump wanted armed protestors to march on the capitol and even tried to take control of his secret service car to force his security to let him join with attacking the capitol?

The Trumpanzies will be thrilled.

Nah they'll be...

And she has what to gain by coming forward? Hounded by Trump cult asslicker's for years to come?
Exactly, why would she LIE?
She said he said.. and no witnesses to this "behavior" she is lying...
Yes, not Hearsay.
Did you read the definition of Hearsay.
Sure, she may be lying (you hope and pretend) but her direct testimony is NOT hearsay.

She's under oath. Not everyone is a pathalogical liar. And not everyone takes the fucking 5th either.
People under oath can still be inaccurate or have poor memories. Sometimes they can even lie! Just ask Bubba Clinton.

I know that not everyone one is like you. You pathological liars (take note of the correct spelling) don’t mind it when someone else lies, unless it impacts you.

She did testify so obviously she didn’t take the 5th, you dolt.

The thrown-dinner and strangling-the-agent stories are glitzy and attention-grabbing, but to me the most damning testimony she has given so far is that Trump knew that the armed attendees of his rally were not there to hurt him. That implies strongly that he knew they were there to hurt someone else.
Yep. Exactly.

There would have been a hard copy report on this type of behavior by the secret service. Where is that report? IF this were true, they would have the reports and they would have other fact witnesses. This is bull shit.
I can see Trump getting angry if the Secret Service (even for perfectly valid safety reasons) refused to take him to the Capitol. I think anybody would be angry about that — especially under the circumstances.

But I also have my doubts about the story. And I do imagine that there would be some report about it.

Trump and the Republicans had their chance and shot themselves in the mouth. They refused to participate in the committee and they refused to accept an independent commission.

Several pro-Trump witnesses have refused to give their testimony.

And now the Republicans have the audacity to whine they are not allowed to participate! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Only the dumbest of rubes are drinking that piss.

Forum List

Back