Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Ever wonder why someone in the Left media can say outrageous, untrue things about Trump.......
And he never sues them?

Think about it. You might come to an enlightened conclusion.

Let me know when something worth hearing about is said in these hearings. If yesterday was any indication I won’t hold my breath
So the fact that Trump not only knew the protesters were armed but approved of it means nothing?

So the fact that Trump not only knew the protesters were armed but approved of it means nothing?
He wanted more people in the crowd. He didn’t care if they were armed. So no I dont think it means anything other than he’s a narcissist. But we didn’t need a committee to investigate to know that

The only testimony which can confirm or deny Hutchinson's statements about what took place in the Beast is from Engel and/or Ornato.
That's right, and they're both willing to testify under oath. Or were you not paying any attention?

Right, he is just disregarding them. Disregard for the law. Gun laws. gins carried by angry people in the DC.

How low will you go? Keep going?
POTUS has no authority to enforce those laws or not enforce them. Whether Trump cared or not is irrelevant. Did the DC police hear that Trump didn’t care about those people being armed and not arrest then as a result?

Forum List

Back